• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 28, 2017, 06:18:06 AM
Sick again?  He comes across as an ungrateful turd once again.  Someone kind enough to give him food, either fed him something he was allergic to or "poisoned' him.  Notice he wouldn't disclose what the food item was that he was allergic to.  He's afraid Rally will send him a truckload of it and he won't have his glasses on before devouring it.  He and Kathy are going out to look at Christmas decorations in "San Frisco" like any good Jew would.  Merry Christmas ASSHOLE!

I'm thinking Cranberry Sauce.  I could be wrong.

Quote from: brig on November 28, 2017, 08:16:05 AM
you are correct...
eating "site unseen" any food...
(no glasses, one stroke eye and one cataract)

plus questionable storage and preparation...

and he is "sick"...
(go figure)

oh, and now ? the welfare department is springing for Uber ?

God (Christian God), does George love LIBERAL CALIFORNIA !

Norm

Quote from: brig on November 28, 2017, 05:48:05 AM
I think the thread will live with or without George.  I will always read this thread, but it's because of the talented Senda Fans, not cuz of Senda.

Maybe George would come back to Bellgab if we started him a new, positivity sounding  thread.  Lets see, a Title comes to mind, but I better not say...

For you George...just for you...

https://youtu.be/Bxauqa7rJgI

Dyna-X

Quote from: brig on November 28, 2017, 08:16:05 AM
My guess he got some stuffing with shellfish in it. Its kinda gross and not kosher. To those allergic to it, this can be life threatening.

Lilith

See, this is where George made his big mistake.  He always thought HE was the star.  It was NEVER George.  It was his fans who were the 5 star entertainment.  It was NEVER George.  Without Uncontrollable Sewergabbers as his source of material, George is nobody any more interesting than anyone else.

Lilith

Quote from: Dyna-X on November 28, 2017, 06:42:43 PM
My guess he got some stuffing with shellfish in it. Its kinda gross and not kosher. To those allergic to it, this can be life threatening.

That makes sense

Quote from: Dyna-X on November 28, 2017, 06:42:43 PM
I disagree...
we all know how fond George is of CLAM...
(the ONE that at Cincinnati...)

cooter...
or CLAM...
slow Kathy and shellfish...
no problem, in my opinion

back to the cranberry sauce

in my opinion, George needs to come up with another malady (disability)...
he has relied on the same ol same ol "disability" way toooo long

I say, some new malady is called for...

think hard George...
read some more medical journals...
something weird...
something very unusual...
something unique...

Quote from: Norm on November 27, 2017, 09:08:02 PM
Exaggeration, lies and the usual deceit. Why didn't he call 911 and request medical aid if he suspected bad food? I sure as hell would. Emergency would perform a routine blood draw to look a reason if they truly believed he had consumed tainted food.

If it truly happened he will make a video about it to gain attention from his beloved followers. Poor George, lives in a germ infested dump and somehow escapes illness yet when a plate of food, which I'm sure was consumed by others, makes him sick.

And why could he not go to the hospital? Was the Martinez ambulance stuck in a ditch?  Those damn Martinez ditches, always stopping emergency vehicles from doing their job.

tsk, tsk, tsk....
I heard he was banned from the Martinez Hospital.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 28, 2017, 07:24:21 PM

That's what I heard too.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 27, 2017, 10:28:14 AM
Listening to the rest is like going to someone's house and they do all the talking, just raising their voice over yours and keep going if you try to interject with a comment.
Does that happen to you a lot?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 27, 2017, 06:02:46 PM
Hey - you should be honored.  He was all decked out in his Sunday best PJ's for you........................
Can you imagine what those filthy pajamas must smell like?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 28, 2017, 07:31:21 PM
Does that happen to you a lot?
I imagine it could happen to anyone who tries to hold a conversation with Senda.

Ever try to thread a sewing machine when it's running? ;D

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on November 28, 2017, 07:34:56 PM
I imagine it could happen to anyone who tries to hold a conversation with Senda.

Ever try to thread a sewing machine when it's running? ;D
He likes monologues not dialogues.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 28, 2017, 07:32:55 PM

I could try I guess.   I'm thinking along these lines:

"A cacophony of urine - both feline and human,  blended with a ripe fecal base, followed with mildew and just a hint of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce on the surface"

Channel No. Senda       Share the Fantasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBLFCQD76zk

Quote from: brig on November 28, 2017, 05:48:05 AM
I think the thread will live with or without George.  I will always read this thread, but it's because of the talented Senda Fans, not cuz of Senda.

Here ya go, I went and watched this just to serve the cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sefJGVD-tjM

Maybe George would come back to Bellgab if we started him a new, positivity sounding  thread.  Lets see, a Title comes to mind, but I better not say...

There is no doubt that the food he can not eat was left there.

Can you imagine offering Senda a plate of food only to have him yell at you "I can not eat this, go take it off then give it to me."

As the neighbor slides the offending food under some gravy.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 28, 2017, 07:24:21 PM
how is it possible ?
a poor poor disabled person such as George ?
being "banned" from a life saving health facility such as a hospital ?

George needs to address the miscarriage of justice !

everyone "knows" how disabled and precarious George's "delicate" health situation is...

(could it be he "twitched" uncontrollably in a waiting room full of adolescent busty blonde girls from the local junior high school volleyball team bus involved in a minor fender bender ?)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 28, 2017, 07:55:51 PM
Hi Starr!  :D :-*
You must be working really hard.  Don't see you posting much right now.  I hope you're enjoying your work. ;)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 28, 2017, 07:58:12 PM

Can you imagine offering Senda a plate of food only to have him yell at you "I can not eat this, go take it off then give it to me."

I would...

whoozit

If he did that to me he would find the food moist and salty when he got it back.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 28, 2017, 07:32:55 PM
no, I cannot...
nor, the carpet, sofa bed, kitchen, bathroom, various drawers, who knows what piled on the floor everywhere, his red shorts, his underwear every where...

Casa Senda...

and he wonders WHY he is OK outside (or the hospital) but when he returns to Casa Senda he is "sick"...

go figure

So he sees something he's apparently highly allergic to (I'm skeptical about the whole story, but ok), and asks them to remove it.  Instead of going over it to ensure none remains, he just wolfs the rest of it down, including remnants of the offending substance? 

Was checking it over ''too much like work''?  Could he possibly be any lazier? 

Chalk up another person trying to help him out who ended up being abused.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 28, 2017, 07:53:05 PM
I could try I guess.   I'm thinking along these lines:

"A cacophony of urine - both feline and human,  blended with a ripe fecal base, followed with mildew and just a hint of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce on the surface"

Channel No. Senda       Share the Fantasy
^^^This  is what bellgab is all about.  Posts that make you do a double take and leave you unsure what to think.  Is it genius- is it filth?

Put me down for a bottle each of aftershave and the eau de toilet.

ONeill

Yeah it's amazing. It is as if Senda's only remaining goal in life is achieving the ultimate levels of "fatcunterry", as I call it.

Quote from: ONeill on November 29, 2017, 07:37:57 AM
Yeah it's amazing. It is as if Senda's only remaining goal in life is achieving the ultimate levels of "fatcunterry", as I call it.
isn't "fatcunterry" spelt "FATCUNTERY" when used in reference to the FAT CUNT SENDA?

just asking...