Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 14, 2019, 11:14:06 PM
Better ratings than her replacements , former employers ,  and critics .

If she decides to return a mic will be available .

If Heather returns, I'll be listening.  :)

I'd imagine most of the people who have followed the drama, will continue to listen.

VC

Quote from: brig on March 15, 2019, 12:05:38 AM
If Heather returns, I'll be listening.  :)

I'd imagine most of the people who have followed the drama, will continue to listen.

I'll only listen and call-in for specific guests or topics that seem interesting, but I think HW must address her alleged AB's suicide with all the specifics in every detail about exactly what happened once and for all. Then she can point future callers to her "answer" about this on her website or YT channel without having to comment about "the specifics" on-air anymore. The reason I think she must do this is HW herself left too many unanswered and vague aspects about exactly what happened while on-air. She created "this drama" by going public and talking about it under "the excuse" that radio hosts or callers asked her about it and she would not lie. Otherwise, HW will seem disingenuous and many AB fans will think she was being a drama queen that just hyped what might have happened for attention, and it will leave major doubts about whether she was even telling the truth to begin with.

I honestly think she should just sell the studio back to Airyn "at cost" if there is no way for her to reconcile her relationship with AB's family or make her payments to afford to live there. This would really be best for AB's family IF AB did commit suicide too, because HW doesn't deserve to be stuck there having just purchased the property. Especially, considering HW could not overcome and function doing MitD after AB's alleged suicide. Karen wants HW gone too, so this would be an opportunity for HW to move away without financial loss over the property.

IF AB did not commit suicide, then I just don't think HW will ever comeback successfully. That dark cloud curse will follow HW everywhere IF she lied about this, and she does not deserve to be on-air as AB's chosen one. This is another reason why HW needs to "come clean" IN DETAIL with all the specifics about this matter once and for all, especially, if she intends to try a comeback and talk about AB.

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 11, 2019, 12:34:14 PM
https://youtu.be/UYGwZwwB9GI

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on March 17, 2019, 05:07:29 PM
Heather is such a goddamn creep.

This makes three different versions HW has told about her UFO sighting(s), so is she fabricating falsehoods or having faulty memories or just producing entertainment fiction?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 13, 2019, 01:32:32 PM
No thanks  , this Epaphroditus is American Male .

Lasha as Bart Ell ?

Sorry for accusing you of such a horrible crime. Look on the bright side though. At least you're not her.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: VC on March 17, 2019, 03:55:31 PM
I'll only listen and call-in for specific guests or topics that seem interesting, but I think HW must address her alleged AB's suicide with all the specifics in every detail about exactly what happened once and for all. Then she can point future callers to her "answer" about this on her website or YT channel without having to comment about "the specifics" on-air anymore. The reason I think she must do this is HW herself left too many unanswered and vague aspects about exactly what happened while on-air. She created "this drama" by going public and talking about it under "the excuse" that radio hosts or callers asked her about it and she would not lie. Otherwise, HW will seem disingenuous and many AB fans will think she was being a drama queen that just hyped what might have happened for attention, and it will leave major doubts about whether she was even telling the truth to begin with.

I honestly think she should just sell the studio back to Airyn "at cost" if there is no way for her to reconcile her relationship with AB's family or make her payments to afford to live there. This would really be best for AB's family IF AB did commit suicide too, because HW doesn't deserve to be stuck there having just purchased the property. Especially, considering HW could not overcome and function doing MitD after AB's alleged suicide. Karen wants HW gone too, so this would be an opportunity for HW to move away without financial loss over the property.

IF AB did not commit suicide, then I just don't think HW will ever comeback successfully. That dark cloud curse will follow HW everywhere IF she lied about this, and she does not deserve to be on-air as AB's chosen one. This is another reason why HW needs to "come clean" IN DETAIL with all the specifics about this matter once and for all, especially, if she intends to try a comeback and talk about AB.

You really are a tard , if she returns she should just leave the past be the past with a call screener for types like you .

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 18, 2019, 03:04:58 PM
You really are a tard , if she returns she should just leave the past be the past with a call screener for types like you .

HW repeatedly made AB's alleged suicide her issue both on-air and on SM. That's the truth about what she did to AB posthumously, Airyn, AB's children, and herself. It's her drama and her shadow that is going to follow her everywhere until she comes clean about it. Otherwise, she can be a Witch on YT for all I care.

She just needs to post exactly what happened on her website and end it there, otherwise she will get callers asking about her AB suicide drama she created. I won't tolerate her being a liar about this matter or hiding from this issue she created. HW does not deserve any on-air show or podcast IF she is lying about this, so she will have to address this alleged suicide with many AB fans.

HW has taken every opportunity to talk about AB's suicide, when the subject came-up herself, by radio hosts, or callers. You're the tard/turd to think otherwise, or that she will refuse to speak about it again. She wanted to talk about it, and she's cornered herself into having to address this issue. She can do it once and for all on her website, and FU if you think she's going to screen callers and not tell the truth or avoid "AB's suicide" HW herself brought front and center. If you think otherwise, then back at you reeeetard. ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 18, 2019, 03:04:58 PM

Crank and otherwise less than honest callers get by screeners all the time.  All they have to do is tell the screener they want to talk about something other than their intended topic.  The "Steven King killed John Lennon" guy still gets on C2C and other shows.

VC

Quote from: brig on March 20, 2019, 10:43:19 AM
I heard there's top secret stuff going on in Pahrump.  All will be revealed in time.

Any idea when we can expect an update?

Hog

FYI-(Redacted) AKA Heather Wade has not logged into Bellgab since March 29, 2016, 10:05:41 PM, 3 years and 3 days ago.

Her last post was made on January 18, 2016, 12:55:44 AM. Which was merely a quote of one of Bateman's posts, with no text from her at all.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.79230

Her last post, including her own text was posted on January 18, 2016, 12:38:11 AM.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.msg683549#msg683549

"I have said no lies.  I was told a man should do the show, so called Steve to get a man in the seat.  He would not do it.  Not surprising that Steve would get you, his girlfriend, to come in and defend him.  I think Steve is afraid of live radio, the only live radio he's done is watching over John Batchelor's shoulder."

That is all.

peace
Hog

Heatheeer Waaade
She's gonna dance and then get paid

VC

Did HW ever do a show in memory of AB?

If HW doesn't surface today to at least post something in memory of AB, then FU HW.

Does HW respect those few remaining fans of hers who remained faithful to her never ending comeback that was a huge turd of a dud?

She just wants to be left alone to grieve? I hope for HW's sake that she was not lying about the suicide.

Aldous, how is Heather doing, is she well? inquiring minds would like to know.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 19, 2019, 08:39:36 AM
Crank and otherwise less than honest callers get by screeners all the time.  All they have to do is tell the screener they want to talk about something other than their intended topic.  The "Stephen King killed John Lennon" guy still gets on C2C and other shows.
I love that crazy guy's commitment to the topic. All too often folks attention wavers in crazy circles but he is sticking with his main theory.  Alas, I fear for "Bill," sometimes "Will," from Madison who would get into shows and go off on his various Finnish theories. I haven't heard him calling in to any shows in waaay too long.  I hope he is ok.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on April 13, 2019, 09:28:31 AM

If HW doesn't surface today to at least post something in memory of AB, then FU HW.

Does HW respect those few remaining fans of hers who remained faithful to her never ending comeback that was a huge turd of a dud?

She just wants to be left alone to grieve? I hope for HW's sake that she was not lying about the suicide.

Over on the hate forum . . . 94,000+ posts.

awguy

Her AB tribute show was basically an interview with Whitley Strieber. They started out talking about Art, but after a while it was basically just a normal Whitley interview (assuming there IS such a thing).

I agree, I haven't seen anything yet.

Epaphroditus

Heather stated her tribute to Art was letting the callers do the tributes , I always gave her credit for not doing the typical " I knew Art better " nonsense .

Rolleye James said as much on her show when she named only Keith Rowland as being worthy on that label .

VC

So HW led her desperate fans into the lost forest of her no return. She said how much she loved radio, even played the radio host as a child, but I guess this was her undoing too. Maybe she has too much nostalgia for antenna AM/FM terrestrial radio and AB's time warp in it to ever make a comeback "on air". That magnificent UFO era of antenna interference radio is long since past.

HW could have easily been doing live shows on YT or FB, but she does not have the drive or fearless spirit to follow through with the AB legacy except, now, to quit. She literally threw it all away, when she had been handed "the prize" to carry-on. What a wasted mantle with no legacy to carry forward in her life story. It's probably unbearable.

HW alleged AB committed suicide, and this has now become "her out" to just disappear in the mist.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on April 14, 2019, 11:35:15 AM
So HW led her desperate fans into the lost forest of her no return. She said how much she loved radio, even played the radio host as a child, but I guess this was her undoing too. Maybe she has too much nostalgia for antenna AM/FM terrestrial radio and AB's time warp in it to ever make a comeback "on air". That magnificent UFO era of antenna interference radio is long since past.

HW could have easily been doing live shows on YT or FB, but she does not have the drive or fearless spirit to follow through with the AB legacy except, now, to quit. She literally threw it all away, when she had been handed "the prize" to carry-on. What a wasted mantle with no legacy to carry forward in her life story. It's probably unbearable.

HW alleged AB committed suicide, and this has now become "her out" to just disappear in the mist.

As mentioned . . . . 94,000+ posts over on the 'hate Heather' forum.
Do you think this would be a factor on anyone's success ?
She could do nothing right in the eyes of the degenerate members there.
Every nuance/perceived nuance was torn apart endlessly . . . all with the approval of the cretin host.
Heather was doomed from the start.
No doubt that she had a bad start and was not as forthright as she could have been, but . . . 94,000+ posts. 
Hoping she has found happiness somewhere.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: VC on April 14, 2019, 11:35:15 AM

Like jesus , Heather left with others to write the false narrative .

Aldous, would you be kind enough to post an update on Heather? i hope she's well.

paladin1991

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 15, 2019, 09:07:14 AM
As mentioned . . . . 94,000+ posts over on the 'hate Heather' forum.
Do you think this would be a factor on anyone's success ?
She could do nothing right in the eyes of the degenerate members there.
Every nuance/perceived nuance was torn apart endlessly . . . all with the approval of the cretin host.
Heather was doomed from the start.
No doubt that she had a bad start and was not as forthright as she could have been, but . . . 94,000+ posts. 
Hoping she has found happiness somewhere.
Don't worry dipstick, she is prepping for her comeback.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2019, 01:25:02 PM
Don't worry dipstick, she is prepping for her comeback.

Not worried at all dipshit, you just keep on hating . . .

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 15, 2019, 12:05:55 PM
Like jesus , Heather left with others to write the false narrative .

HW does not own or control the narrative, and very few people will consider her narrative as being truthful or accurate because of witnessing her track record of behavioral problems. IF AB really did commit suicide, then I can understand why she may have melted down this way.

BUT...just disappearing without explanation and still taking people's money too is well beyond weird or decent behavior, and we are all entitled to voicing our own narrative about our perceptions of what HW has done! WTF, she drove herself off the deep end and jumped off the cliff. No one pushed HW to just disappear without explanation which leads many to believe HW has no respect or consideration for her audience of which some even care for her well being and 3rd comeback.

HW is not the fighter she boasted about being. She does not fight back. Just a zero that disappears. Nada.

She has no one to blame but herself for that uncaring and inconsiderate "silent treatment" of her fans and abandonment of KoN. People deserved an explanation, even an open ended one, at the very least.

Epaphroditus

Almost word for word from the other forum .

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 15, 2019, 03:55:45 PM
Almost word for word from the other forum .

Just goes to prove my thinking is not unique, since I don't read much at EG or FB or post anywhere else.

She had no problem posting many of her sexual pics, sort of in your face, so it's a bit freaky weird she just disappears too. She is the ultimate loner that gave us the finger, her butt shots, and her "up yours" too. :D

Epaphroditus

The first step of recovery VC is admitting your undieing devotion to the Queen .

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 16, 2019, 06:51:19 PM
The first step of recovery VC is admitting your undieing devotion to the Queen .

I've posted many times about HW alleging AB committed suicide, and WHY I think HW needs to come clean about this once and for all with the complete details to explain fully how this was even possible for her to know this considering AB died while HW continued sleeping for up to 8+ hours or more before even being informed by phone that AB was dead. It is unlikely HW would be invited over to AB's house considering AB's body was taken by the ambulance with the 911 call. Any evidence of suicide would have been removed by the Sheriff, and that information would never be shared with HW. Considering Karen was there at AB's house do you think HW would even be there, much less, be told anything about a suicide with Karen present. I think not!

I don't even know if it's believable that this is what AB intentionally did, since HW is the only person making that assertion. HW was sleeping and not even aware of AB's death for 8+ hours or more AFTER AB had already died. AB's dead body would not even be there with a 911 ambulance and no DNR paperwork.

On the other hand, quoting you above, Epaphroditus, I'm not defending HW's behavior or disappearance as you and Ace of Clubs and others do acting as if she is YOUR Queen Witch. Bwahahahaha!

Epaphroditus, it is you that constantly defends HW here for whatever bizarre reasoning you may have. I'm being "fair enough" to give HW the benefit of the doubt about her alleging AB committed suicide, so I'm willing to listen to a complete and detailed explanation about how this is even possible that she could even have known that actually happened.

That really is the only potential mystery that only HW can resolve by telling us the complete truth, she has told us she will not lie about this AB alleged suicide, but she obviously has not even attempted to provide that information to even be believed. HW might be the Queen of Lies. I don't devote myself to such liars, but maybe you do considering you name her as a Queen and do defend her with devotion in this thread topic.

At this point in time, I think HW doesn't give a damn about the truth, since she has never given a complete answer about what really happened anyway. Interesting, considering she said she would never lie about her assertion that AB committed suicide, so it was up to HW to tell the truth or not. So far, she seems to be lying by default and denying us the truth, with nothing but silence, considering she could have easily resolved this mystery anytime over the last entire year.

I have no defense to offer your Queen. A Witch.

I don't think we can be devoted to the truth ever coming from HW about this matter. She seems to have implicated herself as well past "the truth" and long since past the point of no return.

HW is the ultimate loner and probable liar or denier that gave us the finger, her butt shots, and her "up yours" too. ;)