• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 09:47:03 PM
I heard that there's a kind of grudge there, rooted in a belief that bi females eventually go straight? I mean if that's true what's the deal, do you have to like sign up for a lifetime subscription?
That is exactly it according to them. It’s all about control.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:48:07 PM
You certainly are the only person from your area that flaunts a Cubs tattoo. I’ll give you that much. Was that from the era when. Hicago had that woman mayor?  Jane Birne or something?

What?   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 24, 2018, 09:45:08 PM
When is KR going to grow a pair and fire the bitch

I would have done it as soon as she told all of her fans to call up and bash the guest host. I hope she gets trolled all to hell if she ever comes back.

Taco Bell

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:49:44 PM
I would have done it as soon as she told all of her fans to call up and bash the guest host. I hope she gets trolled all to hell if she ever comes back.

Half an hour of news, 3.5 hours of spirituals

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

I hope she never comes back.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 24, 2018, 09:51:21 PM
And bellgab shoutouts. Lol.

Catsmile

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

You’d think that real property with a mass transit system that places you within a short walk from legal retail pussy for sale, would be worth a bit more

# DifferentStrokes4DifferentFolks
# OneMansTreasureAnotherzTrash
# TruthOrTrash

albrecht

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:48:58 PM
That is exactly it according to them. It’s all about control.
There was some crazy stuff, like attacks, in London between various 'groups.' Traditional feminists being criticized by more militant lesbians and then those claiming not enough 'inclusiveness' by the more 'marginalized' various invented genders etc. It is insane as the Left, but especially the sexual/gender minded, fights with each other- all trying to claim the most 'victimhood' which is, somehow, a socio-political status to be desired. The sickness has spread over here. (I note this phenomena of 'seeking purity' is also found in the far-right and other extreme political groups, cults, etc.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:50:25 PM
I second that what.

I thought you told me you had a cubs or a wrigley field tattoo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:50:25 PM
I second that what.

Whew.  Was worried you were a traitor there for a second.

albrecht

DD eats "rat's blood soup." I mean some of us are "rat eaterz," according to Norry, but rat's blood soup!!?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 24, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

Now that everyone has her address it would be really easy to order pizza.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:13:45 PM
Just tuned into Dietrich's show for a bit. 

He spent 10 minutes begging for donations, then lashed out at the listeners and called them white trash, pieces of shit. 
So nothing new there.  Perhaps Rowland could use Dietrich as his pinch hitter the rest of the week.  It wouldn't be boring!

So he got a jump on Falkie?

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 09:55:27 PM
So he got a jump on Falkie?
Did you know the reason why "San Francisco became gay?" According to DD the Navy dumped all the gays there. They would give them a "kangaroos court" and "dump them" there.

Taco Bell

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Last time I was in vegas I ordered a Hungarian pizza and it blew my mind. Granted, I was drunk, baked...but it was so good I ordered it the next night too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

I hate to point out the obvious, but how do you know she likes pizza? Eh? Well, does she? Eh?  ;)

Taco Bell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 09:57:23 PM
I hate to point out the obvious, but how do you know she likes pizza? Eh? Well, does she? Eh?  ;)

If you don't like pizza, you're a commie.

albrecht

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 24, 2018, 09:56:47 PM
Last time I was in vegas I ordered a Hungarian pizza and it blew my mind. Granted, I was drunk, baked...but it was so good I ordered it the next night too.
That sounds awesome.
http://zserbo.com/breads-buns-biscuits/langallo-the-hungarian-pizza/

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:18:00 PM
Not quite right. Nancy called in at the end of a gabcast and thought just her and MV were talking and the gabcast was still live. I was in chat that night.

# AfterCast
# ItWasGlorious
# BellBitchzBlowUp
# TheyDidn'tGetTheShowAfterMitD
# MoarEgoz&Showz
# MySidezInOrbit 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 09:52:58 PM
There was some crazy stuff, like attacks, in London between various 'groups.' Traditional feminists being criticized by more militant lesbians and then those claiming not enough 'inclusiveness' by the more 'marginalized' various invented genders etc. It is insane as the Left, but especially the sexual/gender minded, fights with each other- all trying to claim the most 'victimhood' which is, somehow, a socio-political status to be desired. The sickness has spread over here. (I note this phenomena of 'seeking purity' is also found in the far-right and other extreme political groups, cults, etc.)
This is all true. It’s sad really. I don’t give a rat’s ass who dates who just don’t force your bulls shit on me. Which is pretty much how I feel about most things.

ItsTelly

I think I state the obvious when I say that it would now be extremely awkward for Heather to come back.

Let's say she actually gets on the air Monday.  What does she say? Next up my favorite guest: Glynis McCants?  And then she acts like she's all interested and fascinated in this shit...

I mean you can't really pretend things are normal after all that has gone down in a very public manner. 

P.S.  Did we ever find out who the guest host was before he got yanked?

Telly

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 24, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

I was gonna say that! You gotta strike while the iron's hot. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 24, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

The irony is Pizza is Italian..Not known for its antipathy to Communists. But as for HW? Perhaps she is... Maybe?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

I don’t care if she likes it or not, but the doorbell ringing about 3 minutes after the chase would sound divine.

And I don’t know if she has a doorbell either.

FallenSeraph

I vote for Sexy John B. Wells as the new MITD host. I don't care if he's happily engaged now. He'll always be my imaginary boyfriend.  8)

Pass the Courvoisier.

Taco Bell

Can't we just mail her some pizza rolls?