• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Honestly I have to get back...I'm done at 10:30 PT... please understand...this is sensitive information... I've never let you down before.

El Chorro

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 09:23:45 PM
6 feet tall.  I always though he was around 5'9".  He was an oddly built fellow.

He reminded me of a guy I knew who looked like he'd been put back together. Thanks.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:24:04 PM
Well Heather never fought off an Army of armed Chimps while trying to prop up a failing Idi Amin regime.

But did she bite the tip off her grandpas penis when she was 3?

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
... Her passive aggressive woe is me, I know you hate me because I’m not Art, I don’t see anyone else wanting to do the show, blah blah blah.  ...

This kinda sounds like the attitude from that one waitress who always makes you feel like she's doing you a favor.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:24:04 PM
Well Heather never fought off an Army of armed Chimps while trying to prop up a failing Idi Amin regime.
Lmao! Isn’t he the Michael Aquino is to blame for everything? Also send him money for his teeth and and an electric blanket?

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 09:24:15 PM
Ok... here's what I know...shit, time for class!

C'mon - you have *no* class

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 09:25:51 PM
Honestly I have to get back...I'm done at 10:30 PT... please understand...this is sensitive information... I've never let you down before.

👀👀👀

Rix Gins

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 24, 2018, 09:19:40 PM
I... I think I can print out this head twice as large as Art's former real head.

Wow, Weeber, your giant pic made me realize that Art and I had the same exact style of glasses.  I never noticed that before.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 09:26:10 PM
This kinda sounds like the attitude from that one waitress who always makes you feel like she's doing you a favor.
Seemingly like every store worker in Europe, especially France. Like they are annoyed they have to deal with a customer. Amazingly even the owners sometimes act like this. It is bizarre.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:26:13 PM
Lmao! Isn’t he the Michael Aquino is to blame for everything? Also send him money for his teeth and and an electric blanket?

Yep.  Aquino is holed up in a Scottish Castle right now waiting to be ordained Emperor of the Earth while pulling the strings
behind the world leaders.

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 24, 2018, 07:03:20 PM
Catsmile, have you always replied in hashtags? Or is this a relatively new venture?

# No
# Yes
# DoIt4TheLulz

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:14:38 PM
Yes in some circles. Like I said I am not a typical lesbian.

Like liking boys???

Sorry...

I used to be the only straight in an all-LGBTQ project (band, management, supporting staff).  I know the vitriol dykes can dish out. 

Sorry.

Uh, I know how jealous women are anyway.  Add in a man being chatted up by a pretty woman and the ladies in the band attacked me for the next 120 miles home.

Aye.

Goddamned bitches.  All their cycles went in sync.

Oh, I got fired from that bitchfest.  Thankfully.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 09:13:32 PM
annnndddd let's cut to a commercial.
LOL.  I never thought I'd miss Jack from Banyon Hill.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

And as soon as Keith gets someone to do the show until she comes back she threatens to quit.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:28:15 PM
Yep.  Aquino is holed up in a Scottish Castle right now waiting to be ordained Emperor of the Earth while pulling the strings
Yeah he talks way too fast. I am like two sentences behind him. Lol.

albrecht

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:26:13 PM
Yes. His show is supported by a legion of "angels," not like the Biblical ones but like as in "Charlie's." And his show is posted on youtube by a homeless mental patient for whom he sometimes solicits funds.

Kolchak

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 09:29:04 PM
LOL.  I never thought I'd miss Jack from Banyon Hill.

Do you like money?  I bet you do!   ;)   ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 24, 2018, 09:28:54 PM
Like liking boys???

Sorry...

I used to be the only straight in an all-LGBTQ project (band, management, supporting staff).  I know the vitriol dykes can dish out. 

Sorry.

Uh, I know how jealous women are anyway.  Add in a man being chatted up by a pretty woman and the ladies in the band attacked me for the next 120 miles home.

Aye.

Goddamned bitches.  All their cycles went in sync.

Oh, I got fired from that bitchfest.  Thankfully.
I don’t hang out in the “community”. They don’t like me and I don’t like them. Don’t get me started. Lol.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

Heard a very differently-worded ad today.  Almost like the FTC might have had a talkin' with these plum-now nice folks who like freedom and money.

zeebo

Hey I like money too!  And freedom!

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:31:24 PM
I don’t hang out in the “community”. They don’t like me and I don’t like them. Don’t get me started. Lol.

Go ahead get started... 

Sorry...

ItsOver

Crap.  Propositioned by Mr. Rogers.  ;D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:29:28 PM
Yeah he talks way too fast. I am like two sentences behind him. Lol.

It's unreal.  That whole crowd is truly batshit crazy.   Which is why the Dietrich thread had to wither away and die.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

I keep telling you. They are intimidated by the fish.

Think about it. Did you get laid more before or after the fish?

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 09:32:58 PM
Crap.  Propositioned by Mr. Rogers.  ;D

Well if zeebo can do it, you can too!