• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ShayP

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 09:11:33 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong...your status as a lesbian is maximized by never having had a penis in your vagina... correct?

annnndddd let's cut to a commercial.

aldousburbank

Correct me if I'm wrong...your status as a lesbian is maximized by never having had a penis in your vagina... correct?

Not having had dick in you does not make you lesbian because I haven't and I'm not.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 08:50:20 PM
Here's the off switch.

Just tuned into Dietrich's show for a bit. 

He spent 10 minutes begging for donations, then lashed out at the listeners and called them white trash, pieces of shit. 
So nothing new there.  Perhaps Rowland could use Dietrich as his pinch hitter the rest of the week.  It wouldn't be boring!

ponyboysunset

Yes in some circles. Like I said I am not a typical lesbian.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 09:12:36 PM
They are EVERYWHERE these days.  Has Austin outlawed them, yet?
No but I'm sure if I sent an email or went down to the City Council meeting they would hire some $$ consultant group to write up some paper about how "racist aliens" effect the city or "marginalized communities" or "green-space" and then, maybe, pass an unenforceable law proclamation against them.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2018, 09:07:22 PM
It's like ten minutes to roll a new page on this thread.

And that's without a flurry of binging pate posts.

Ufobaby

Heather started to have the attitude of "If you don't do what I say, I'll take my ball and go home. That when I stopped listening. She seems very immature.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

He spent 10 minutes begging for donations, then lashed out at the listeners and called them white trash, pieces of shit. 
So nothing new there.  Perhaps Rowland could use Dietrich as his pinch hitter the rest of the week.  It wouldn't be boring!

What show is this and where do I find it?

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 09:15:36 PM
And that's without a flurry of binging pate posts.

OMG - forgot about Pate.  How is he holding up with all of this fur flying?

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2018, 09:12:45 PM
A fellow connoisseur!  Perfect with that last bit of crunchy cheese dust at the bottom of the Doritos.
We vary with the dust, me preferring that reddish dust at the bottom of the bag of Baken-Ets pork rinds with my warm Oso Negro Vodka, but these are just regional differences.

zeebo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:17:07 PM
OMG - forgot about Pate.  How is he holding up with all of this fur flying?

Usually best just to wait for his next fifteen youtube clips and infer from them.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 07:55:38 PM
>dat moment you realize Art looked like a butch lesbian

I... I think I can print out this head twice as large as Art's former real head.

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 24, 2018, 09:16:42 PM
What show is this and where do I find it?

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich
Tues & Sat Night 10PM Eastern

https://tunein.com/radio/Revolution-Radio-Studio-A-s161797/

It's not for the faint of heart................      Although it is amusing when he lashes out at Bellgab

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

Does he breathe? Jesus. Lol. But him over Wade for sure.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ufobaby on April 24, 2018, 09:16:35 PM
Heather started to have the attitude of "If you don't do what I say, I'll take my ball and go home. That when I stopped listening. She seems very immature.

I stopped listening live in September. Was that the show she said “no more conspiracy topics?”

Her passive aggressive woe is me, I know you hate me because I’m not Art, I don’t see anyone else wanting to do the show, blah blah blah.  I gave up. She got better for about 17-18 months and then slowly degraded. You could tell she was trying to stretch every phone call and every story to try and fill up the four hours.

El Chorro

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 24, 2018, 09:19:40 PM
I... I think I can print out this head twice as large as Art's former real head.

Was Art a tall man? Recently I've seen photos of him standing where he looked tall, but he was surrounded by family. I always assumed he was short, as he had the big wide head and always sat low in chair photos.

ShayP

Quote from: El Chorro on April 24, 2018, 09:22:39 PM
Was Art a tall man? Recently I've seen photos of him standing where he looked tall, but he was surrounded by family. I always assumed he was short, as he had the big wide head and always sat low in chair photos.

6 feet tall.  I always though he was around 5'9".  He was an oddly built fellow.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:21:52 PM
Does he breathe? Jesus. Lol. But him over Wade for sure.

Well Heather never fought off an Army of armed Chimps while trying to prop up a failing Idi Amin regime.

chefist

Ok... here's what I know...shit, time for class!