• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

El Chorro

The MITD site is finally Heather-free now when I see it on my phone. Maybe the mobile version took longer to reflect the scrub.

Why are the ads there for young Asian girl dating sites? I swear it's not because I've been to any of them. It must be that "Art Bell" references on the site attract those ad bots??? Weird.

So with the Dietrich thread pretty much dead from ennui, it seems like Debbie is looking for a new home.
This one has gotten insane enough to just about fit the bill.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Ufobaby on April 24, 2018, 08:42:40 PM
Hello I'm new have been an Art Bell listener for many years. Was a listener of the show until Heather started getting weird about 6 months ago. No longer listen to MITD too much drama.

What did she start doing 6 months ago?

Dr. MD MD

Hello I'm new have been an Art Bell listener for many years. Was a listener of the show until Heather started getting weird about 6 months ago. No longer listen to MITD too much drama.

Hi, Heather! So, this is your new lurking avatar? :D

wr250

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 07:50:48 PM
Sorry. Thanks for the clarification. I think Ciaradelo and wr250 were posters there. I got the feeling that Lasha knew Ciaradelo from some previous life.
and then i got banned.

GravitySucks

Are you my online quantam twin?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2018, 08:43:22 PM
One valuable side effect of Art's Friday The 13th exit- it's mimimized the boring politically distasteful mobius strip that had of late characterized BellGab and put the emphasis back on inappropriate low brow humor just as it should be.
+1000  :D

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 08:43:37 PM
So with the Dietrich thread pretty much dead from ennui, it seems like Debbie is looking for a new home.
This one has gotten insane enough to just about fit the bill.

This picture is doing things to me

Kolchak

Heather's Facebook post about Keith now running the show and her quitting is still the last thing she's put up. It's been over 24 hours. Fans are still stumbling across it and asking what's going on.

I don't grasp her reticence to explain herself to paying customers.

GravitySucks

Quote from: wr250 on April 24, 2018, 08:45:22 PM
and then i got banned.

Damn. I cannot imagine you doing anything to get banned from a forum. Church maybe, a bar maybe. A forum???

ItsOver

One valuable side effect of Art's Friday The 13th exit- it's mimimized the boring politically distasteful mobius strip that had of late characterized BellGab and put the emphasis back on inappropriate low brow humor just as it should be.

"I'll drink to that!"

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 08:28:32 PM
It's beef jerky curtains thats why there is a hole

The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in their beefed out minge. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spot spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 24, 2018, 08:37:27 PM
Sorry, buddy...maybe I am drunk...or accidentally absorbed some sort of psychedelic because I've totally lost the thread of this conversation now. :P

Honestly.  I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.  I'm serious when I say that.  Anyway...cheers!  Time to get drunk!  :D

Dr. MD MD

I chalk that up to people just realizing that the Bellgab conservatives were right and giving up. Lasting well over a year I think this must be a world record for the world's longest politically induced hissy fit.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 08:46:32 PM
This picture is doing things to me

That's not the picture. Check your hands. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 24, 2018, 08:38:13 PM
Ha, that's all right.  MD was gone for the weekend.  http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9159.msg1183144#msg1183144

Sorry.  Not following you. I am getting a little tipsy.  Pardon me.  ;)

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 08:47:14 PM
Heather's Facebook post about Keith now running the show and her quitting is still the last thing she's put up. It's been over 24 hours. Fans are still stumbling across it and asking what's going on.

I don't grasp her reticence to explain herself to paying customers.

she's not smart. and she's hormonal due to the baby growing inside her....

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 08:49:04 PM
Me too on Thera-Flu  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Me either. It wasn't even a link to one of my posts. Truly baffling! :D

bateman

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 08:47:32 PM
Honestly.  I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.  I'm serious when I say that.  Anyway...cheers!  Time to get drunk!  :D

Côtes du Rhône if we’re doing a drink-along.

Rix Gins

Welcome.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in their beefed out minge. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spot spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested

Catsmile

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 24, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
Fuck i forgot about Art's glock i wonder if that will be in the estate sale

I think it was a .40 and i hate .40 but it's Art's fucking glock and i want it for the nostalgia

# Don't try 2 Use It
# It Will Quit On Ya, Bro

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

are you MGTOW?

ShayP

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 08:50:15 PM
Côtes du Rhône if we’re doing a drink-along.

Really man.  I mean really.  Come back to Earth and have a shot with me ya fucker.    ;D

;)

Lilith

Welcome to bellgab!  Please post often.

Praise MV!

ItsOver

Staggering through the neighborhood once again.  Please, no more dumpster fires.  The HOA is getting pissed.