• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 09:47:43 AM
I am sleuthing too. Some guy at some point on bellgab claimed to be an ex-boyfriend. I am going to look for his handle. I love a good mystery. Good luck to you and let's report back here with our findings. lol

Investigations on BellGab...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Investigations on BellGab...

So are you saying they result in shit? We hide in rhinos? We're assholes? All of the above  ::)

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 10:31:08 AM
So are you saying they result in shit? We hide in rhinos? We're assholes? All of the above  ::)

Ha...be prepared to explore where no one else will.  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
Ha...be prepared to explore where no one else will.  ;D
Oh I get it now! LOL. My latest theory is that Heather and Art were a CIA disinfo machine. LMAO hahahhahahah

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
Oh I get it now! LOL. My latest theory is that Heather and Art were a CIA disinfo machine. LMAO hahahhahahah

Well, Art was a freemason. Just sayin'. ;)

Speaking of, I wonder if he had a mason funeral? Apparently, when you're a mason they take care of a lot of your funeral arrangements.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 09:47:43 AM
I am sleuthing too. Some guy at some point on bellgab claimed to be an ex-boyfriend. I am going to look for his handle. I love a good mystery. Good luck to you and let's report back here with our findings. lol

I thought he was full of shit.

MV/Liberace!

The past couple of days have just been... cough... wow.

I'd better do a BellGab database backup...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 20, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
I am going to correct an earlier statement.

It appears that the document used to transfer the property may (MAY) be a nonhcash sale convenience.

I am using information given to me by yoursongs and may not be completely accurate right now... 

https://www.deeds.com/forms/nevada/grant-deed/   

From these webpages it looks like she paid $85,000 for a property worth  $31,893.

https://www.trulia.com/p/nv/pahrump/9021-desert-ln-pahrump-nv-89048--2076524945

http://64.250.229.86:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=2919114&aori=a

damon

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 10:51:29 AM
The past couple of days have just been... cough... wow.

I'd better do a BellGab database backup...
To bad that Google is not writing you a check

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
Well, Art was a freemason. Just sayin'. ;)

Speaking of, I wonder if he had a mason funeral? Apparently, when you're a mason they take care of a lot of your funeral arrangements.
I've been to one of those funerals. They are very cool.

Taco Bell

A house payment under $500 a month with taxes and insurance included...yes please.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
I've been to one of those funerals. They are very cool.

Are you an Order of the Eastern Star girl?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2018, 11:15:41 AM
Are you an Order of the Eastern Star girl?
Not officially or anything but I come from a long line of masons on my mother's side.

Taco Bell

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 11:16:18 AM
Not officially or anything but I come from a long line of masons on my mother's side.

Would have guessed Norwegian

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 20, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
A house payment under $500 a month with taxes and insurance included...yes please.

9021 Desert Ln
Pahrump, NV 89048

1,703 sqft 1.02 acres lot size Mobile/Manufactured

Off Market · Sold on Mar 15, 2018
$85,000

If she really paid $85,000 for a trailer there is no question that Art had sexual relations with Heather because he fucked her good!

I guess it did come with a studio full of expensive hosting equipment tho. But even then Art had to know she wouldn't be podcasting much longer.

I wonder if she got to keep the cool digital studio clock?

weeberwubber

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 20, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
If she really paid $85,000 for a trailer there is no question that Art had sexual relations with Heather because he fucked her good!

I guess it did come with a studio full of expensive hosting equipment tho. But even then Art had to know she wouldn't be podcasting much longer.

I wonder if she got to keep the cool digital studio clock?

They have those types of homes here. They aren't the kind of hitch-em-up-and-go mobile homes. They are basically homes on concrete pads. They aren't going anywhere. They are popular with retirement folks because they are usually on land where the home is owned and a fee is paid so the land around is taken care of by the guy smart enough to buy all the acres in the first place. Personally, I think it's a shitty deal to buy a house you can't move and not buy the land it's on and keep paying fees, but it works for enough people to fill up these developments and the houses are quite nice and comfortable inside. In Heathers case it looks like she purchased both land and pre-fab house.

ItsTelly

You know you're a real stalker when you buy the house next door!

Telly

Robert

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 06:03:45 PM
I'm getting images of her storming Area 51 on foot with a cat carrier and a bottle of gin.
No cat in the carrier, of course, but she's talking to it anyway.  And telling the gin to shut up, they're about to bring down the aliens from the moon.

Robert

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 06:53:33 PM
and that's why i allege they wanted the exclusive on the death announcement; it represented a one-shot promotional mechanism.  some might think i'm awful for believing that, but i believe it.  shove off. 

i think they hoped to announce art's death exclusively and then corral all subsequent news mentions of art's death around their own announcement on their own website, where a plug for the show would be conspicuously inserted.  their announcement would have been linked to or referenced by a swath of news outlets/bloggers/twitter/fb, etc.
Would you go so far as to suspect they had that ready a long time in advance for whenever he died?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 20, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
They have those types of homes here. They aren't the kind of hitch-em-up-and-go mobile homes. They are basically homes on concrete pads. They aren't going anywhere. They are popular with retirement folks because they are usually on land where the home is owned and a fee is paid so the land around is taken care of by the guy smart enough to buy all the acres in the first place. Personally, I think it's a shitty deal to buy a house you can't move and not buy the land it's on and keep paying fees, but it works for enough people to fill up these developments and the houses are quite nice and comfortable inside. In Heathers case it looks like she purchased both land and pre-fab house.

Even if it is a prefab built on a slab i still couldn't see paying $85K for it even with an acre of scrub desert wasteland. On the bright side she wouldn't have to worry to much about termites or mowing her lawn lol. I wouldn't pay 85K for it tho, prefab slab houses around here are built in subdivisions and are called cardboard city's and are worth no more than 40k for a nice one. A friend of mine bought one in rough shape for about 10K gutted it and made it nice for about 20K and rents it out. It don't have much of a yard but it is grass.

NXOEED

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 19, 2018, 05:44:34 PM
WOAH Just read through a few of the posts today regarding Heathers tweets... Between that stuff and her Facebook posts today (writing that there's no god because Art's dead and some other off the wall stuff)... I feel two ways.  1. This is reminding me of the Stephen King book/movie Misery. And 2. She might need some serious mental help.

Hi guys. I know I'm not on Bellgab much lately. Most of my internet time is spent on Instagram lately. If you follow me there, I'll reciprocate (@nxoeed). I miss you guys.

So, I lost my best friend a few weeks back. He was mangled to death in Central America. His girlfriend's eyewitness account was one of the more horrifying things I've ever heard. She went into detail about the machinery grinding against him, peeling him apart, about the screams she heard coming out of him, tones she'd never expect to hear from any human being, let alone the love of her life. You can imagine what a treat it was to hear about. He was like a son to me.

I did not handle it well. Things were said. Property was destroyed. Physical fights were performed. Drywall was repaired. I'm going to be 46 in June. I know better. But at the time, I wasn't thinking "How best can I serve the memory of the person I loved and admired more than just about anybody on the planet?" I was thinking, "Hulk smash", imagining the intestinal tract and severed limbs of a loved one, strewn about some random street in Honduras.

It caught up with me eventually. I owe about 200 apologies right now. I feel like an enormous piece of shit, and I probably am one. What can I say? Life is fucking bullshit.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I guess my point is, nothing Heather tweeted to a bunch of random celebrities i don't give a shit about can be much worse than some of the shit that's been flying out of my dumb mouth lately. I'm not a rational person, never have been. I've got a self-destruct button. I push it sometimes.

I'm not trying to argue anybody into changing their minds about Heather or MiTD. There are people who like her and people who don't, and they both deserve to exist. I guess I'm just posting to say that I understand.

Anyway, I hope you guys are well, and feel free to keep in touch.

Robert

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 19, 2018, 09:30:19 PMWanna a take a ride? I think we all got taken for a ride.
Ms. Wade got taken for a very pleasant one.

Ms. Wade, having sales decline compared to when Mr.Bell was on is nothing to be ashamed of -- unless you really were the shooter.

You came here (thanks to Mr. Vara for providing us all the means) to join the complaints about Mr. Noory, and then you got a chance to do something about it, by helping Mr. Bell & then becoming his replacement.  You got to do the show the way you wanted.  Even if it ends soon, you got an all expenses paid vacation of ~3 yrs. in surroundings you enjoyed.  You knew Mr. Bell was in ill health & could go any time.

We understand you have ambitions.  Who doesn't?  But you've gone farther in satisfying yours than most people could hope for.  And many of us have been entertained along the way.  If we don't laugh w you, we'll laugh at you; it's the BellGab way, after all.  In addition, you've led me to the fine programming Mr. Rowland's network carries.  I've slept thru the vast majority of your material -- as well as Mr. Bell's, Mr. Noory's, etc. -- because I'm in ET, not a night owl, & am broke enough that I can't justify the entertainment $ on subscriptions that'd let me time-shift; but the stuff that comes on earlier is pretty darn good, and truthfully even if I could time-shift, the live stuff at those times is as good as or better than 90% of overnight.  Even when John Bachelor & Paul Alexander did Conspiracy Radio on WABC that got me into listening overnight (& that paved the way for Mr. Bell's programs), I slept thru most even though I didn't have to wake up early.

If you wind up having to go back to whatever you were doing before, will that be so bad?  Was it torture then?

You'll be fine.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 20, 2018, 08:38:54 AM
I didn't... Baitman had the meltdown on the gabcast

I'm going to have to listen to it again, because my memory is him sounding completely rational, that he'd tried to help her and ended up with a crazy bitch basically harassing him, and she called in and demonstrated what he was talking about. 

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 20, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
One thing that I can say for sure is that the final selling price was $85,000  (or was that $89,000?).  That is official documentation there. How she got the money is another story...

If she purchased it rather than Art simply giving it to her, then she almost certainly would have gotten a loan.

So a seller financed loan from Art, or a loan from a bank (or other mortgage lender)?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2018, 12:54:21 PM
I'm going to have to listen to it again, because my memory is him sounding completely rational, that he'd tried to help her and ended up with a crazy bitch basically harassing him, and she called in and demonstrated what he was talking about.

Your memory accurately lines up with my memory. Heather's the one who sounded unhinged. Bateman got fucked for trying to help her. That kind of thing happens more often than you'd think. ;)

ponyboysunset

Well I will say this much at least she has stayed off of social media today. But then again it's only noon out west.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2018, 01:02:20 PM
Your memory accurately lines up with my memory. Heather's the one who sounded unhinged. Bateman got fucked for trying to help her. That kind of thing happens more often than you'd think. ;)
It's just White Crow trolling. You know his whole schick. This is white crow.... :P Everyone's awesome, let me mail you a hoodie, etc.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 20, 2018, 01:03:27 PM
Well I will say this much at least she has stayed off of social media today. But then again it's only noon out west.It's just White Crow trolling. You know his whole schick. This is white crow.... :P Everyone's awesome, let me mail you a hoodie, etc.

Yeah, you're right.  But he isn't the only one I've heard saying that lately

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2018, 01:11:02 PM
Yeah, you're right.  But he isn't the only one I've heard saying that lately
Well the pro Heather crowd is going to do what they're going to do. LOL. But you're right someone else recently said the same thing. I would imagine after the recent meltdown it's going to get harder to defend her behavior.