• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

School District's insurance company to pay tranny (and lawyers) $800K because they didn't want her to sleep and piss with boys. She also sued because she wanted to be Prom King, which I'm surprised schools still allow in these days of snowflakes and weirdness.
http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/16/school-district-pays-teen-800000-refusing-let-sleep-micturate-boys/

Up All Night

Black NASA Astronaut Jeanette Epps bumped from space station mission

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01/19/nasa-bumps-astronaut-off-june-spaceflight-in-rare-move/

Maybe she was bumped because she had too much of a Leslie Jones "attitude" for the confines of working in a Space Station???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4217318/Leslie-Jones-attempt-play-President-Trump-SNL-skit.html

Taaroa

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2015, 04:06:33 PM
"America Day"

It's that time of year again when people complain about Australia Day being a thing and the event it's marking (arrival of the First Fleet in 1788). Social justice warriors and aborigines get together to make an awful racket about how it shouldn't be celebrated because it was the start of a genocide, an invasion, etc etc. Some local councils in particularly "progressive" areas have taken it upon themselves to cancel fireworks and anything marking the date, and the federal government in return stripped them of their rights to hold citizenship ceremonies.

Imagine if they did all this in the USA for 4th July, since it's the closest equivalent that Australia has.

Juan

They do it for Columbus Day here. And on a lower scale, pretty much every day. Stalin’s attack on Western Civilization lives on.

ItsOver

Quote from: Taaroa on January 20, 2018, 10:34:28 PM
... Social justice warriors and aborigines get together to make an awful racket about how it shouldn't be celebrated because it was the start of a genocide, an invasion, etc etc. Some local councils in particularly "progressive" areas have taken it upon themselves to cancel fireworks and anything marking the date, and the federal government in return stripped them of their rights to hold citizenship ceremonies.

Imagine if they did all this in the USA for 4th July, since it's the closest equivalent that Australia has.

Sounds like just another day in 'merica.  Well, at least for the Sanctuary State of Kalifornia.

ItsOver

At least things are just swell in Sweden.

“People are shot to death in pizza restaurants, people are killed by hand grenades they find on the street,” Sweden Democrat leader Jimmie Akesson said in parliament on Wednesday.

“This is the new Sweden; the new, exciting dynamic, multicultural paradise that so many here in this assembly ... have fought to create for so many years,” he said sarcastically.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sweden-violence/swedish-pm-does-not-rule-out-use-of-army-to-end-gang-violence-idUSKBN1F629L

I have a grocery list of things SJWs have gone apesh*t on me personally over the last few years. SJW in question for half the things in my list was my American ex girl friend.

1) The word "oriental." For whatever reason, certain people have chosen to become offended by the word oriental. I was shocked, and it still boggles my mind how the word can be offensive. Oriental is based on the Latin word orient or orientalis meaning east or from the east. I walk down the street and see stores called "Oriental Groceries," or "Oriental Restaurant" or something variation. I have friends from various parts of Asia who refer to themselves as "Oriental" and that their native culture is "oriental." I think the SJWs want everyone to say "Asiatic" now.

2) Gypsy or the word "gypped." I'm lost on these too. As for the word "Gyp," I learned fast never to buy anything from a street Gypsy. I think we're only allowed to say "Roma" now, which is even more confusing, because the word Roma offends/annoys/confuses Romanians. Romanians and Gypsies are not the same culture.

3) Names of lakes and mountains with the words Indian or Squaw. WTF?  let's just burn all the maps and atlases.

4) The abbreviation "Mrs." WTF? The New York Times now refuses to print it. Instead, they call every female "Ms," even those who are married. This practice is both confusing and cringe-worthy. I no longer read the New York Times.

5) The word "actress." Again, WTF?  It is the feminine form of "actor." Actor is a masculine noun. Females who act are actresses. Men who act are actors. The SJWs suggest we call everyone "actrons" or "female" actors.

Husband or wife is now "partner." "Man" is now "guy." The list goes on.

This trend is a blight on the English language. Sadly, there are 100s of words that are being actively persecuted and censored. The result is that English language is losing its richness, its variety, and its subtleties. There needs to be some way to protect and preserve the English language from SJWs.

albrecht

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on January 21, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

This trend is a blight on the English language. Sadly, there are 100s of words that are being actively persecuted and censored. The result is that English language is losing its richness, its variety, and its subtleties. There needs to be some way to protect and preserve the English language from SJWs.
Not just English, which, for the most part is relatively gender-less but SJWs are also protesting things like French, German, etc but there is some push back.
http://www.france24.com/en/20171027-academie-francaise-gender-inclusive-spellings-mortal-danger-french

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 11:55:59 AM
Not just English, which, for the most part is relatively gender-less but SJWs are also protesting things like French, German, etc but there is some push back.
http://www.france24.com/en/20171027-academie-francaise-gender-inclusive-spellings-mortal-danger-french
I like what the Academie Française is doing to protect the French language from this SJW blight. The English language needs something similar.

What the people in the articles are doing is messed up. In the first article, female students are being coddled because fewer women go into the fields of mathematics and computer science. They supposedly can't take the pressure. However, I can think of a more likely reason women don't go into those fields - the pay sucks and the hours are long. Work-life balance is poor. Math professors don't earn a lot. Some barely get by. Tenure is a thing of the past. Unless you're a star student at CS, you won't be a top earner either. Want more women in math? Increase the salary, offer some form of job security, and improve work-life balance.

some of the second article is about businesses that are using statistics about populations to figure out how squeeze more money out of their target demographic.

The third one about that humanities, I assume, prof at U of I, she's written a book to try to squeeze money out of the PC SJW plague. Pathetic.

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
Math is also sexist, racist, non-inclusive, etc, as are tests, apparently:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5294031/Oxford-University-extends-time-maths-help-women.html
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/index.html
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/268213/u-illinois-prof-math-racist-daniel-greenfield

I have a grocery list of things SJWs have gone apesh*t on me personally over the last few years. SJW in question for half the things in my list was my American ex girl friend.

1) The word "oriental." For whatever reason, certain people have chosen to become offended by the word oriental. I was shocked, and it still boggles my mind how the word can be offensive. Oriental is based on the Latin word orient or orientalis meaning east or from the east. I walk down the street and see stores called "Oriental Groceries," or "Oriental Restaurant" or something variation. I have friends from various parts of Asia who refer to themselves as "Oriental" and that their native culture is "oriental." I think the SJWs want everyone to say "Asiatic" now.

2) Gypsy or the word "gypped." I'm lost on these too. As for the word "Gyp," I learned fast never to buy anything from a street Gypsy. I think we're only allowed to say "Roma" now, which is even more confusing, because the word Roma offends/annoys/confuses Romanians. Romanians and Gypsies are not the same culture.

3) Names of lakes and mountains with the words Indian or Squaw. WTF?  let's just burn all the maps and atlases.

4) The abbreviation "Mrs." WTF? The New York Times now refuses to print it. Instead, they call every female "Ms," even those who are married. This practice is both confusing and cringe-worthy. I no longer read the New York Times.

5) The word "actress." Again, WTF?  It is the feminine form of "actor." Actor is a masculine noun. Females who act are actresses. Men who act are actors. The SJWs suggest we call everyone "actrons" or "female" actors.

God Help Us or should I say Goddess Help Us? ::)

Dr. MD MD

I worked with a woman once who got highly offended at the use of the word boyfriend and tried to insist that I use the word partner in regard to her boyfriend. Well, needless to say, I went out of my way to use boyfriend when talking to her. She hated me but she was a hateful, mentally ill woman. I'm glad I did it! ;D

"" true. Reminds me of a radical feminist aunt I had when I was a kid. She used to say "Goddess help us" and Goddess this and that "She works in mysterious ways," etc all the time. It bothered me because she came across as having a grudge against men. Bible God is not female ffs. I would say "IT works in mysterious  ways" and referred to her Goddess as a hermaphrodite. I eventually stopped talking to her.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 21, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
God Help Us or should I say Goddess Help Us? ::)
Watch out, 21st.  That could be anything from Allah to Gaia, with some snowflakes being offended that you even dare imply there is a God.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 21, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
Watch out, 21st.  That could be anything from Allah to Gaia, with some snowflakes being offended that you even dare imply there is a God.

Heaven forbid!!!  LOL

Up All Night

And now this.....

Filed under the heading: "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

Fordham Law Professor Tells African Americans to Claim Blackness as a ‘Disability’

Kimani Paul-Emile, a law professor from Fordham University argues that African Americans should be allowed to present their blackness as a recognized legal disability to better combat inequalities and prejudice.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/22/fordham-law-professor-tells-african-americans-to-claim-blackness-as-a-disability/

Quote from: Up All Night on January 22, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
And now this.....

Fordham Law Professor Tells African Americans to Claim Blackness as a ‘Disability’

Kimani Paul-Emile, a law professor from Fordham University argues that African Americans should be allowed to present their blackness as a recognized legal disability to better combat inequalities and prejudice.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/22/fordham-law-professor-tells-african-americans-to-claim-blackness-as-a-disability/

these guys presumably agree....  ::)

WOTR

Quote from: Up All Night on January 22, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
And now this.....

I never thought that I would see the day when some of bellbabs right "racial researchers" and "brave tellers of racial truths"  ::) would be in complete agreement with more radical SJW's.  Goes to prove that when you go far enough to the right, or the left you discover that the political spectrum is actually an ellipse.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=11853.0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 22, 2018, 11:35:02 PM
I never thought that I would see the day when some of bellbabs right "racial researchers" and "brave tellers of racial truths"  ::) would be in complete agreement with more radical SJW's.  Goes to prove that when you go far enough to the right, or the left you discover that the political spectrum is actually an ellipse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N73840RcgYw

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on January 22, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Think of it more like a globe or hollow-earth with projections onto the interior and even space inside. Like sealed Platonic Cave, maybe.

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2018, 11:51:22 PM
Think of it more like a globe or hollow-earth with projections onto the interior and even space inside. Like sealed Platonic Cave, maybe.

eyup.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 07:23:36 PM
School District's insurance company to pay tranny (and lawyers) $800K because they didn't want her to sleep and piss with boys. She also sued because she wanted to be Prom King, which I'm surprised schools still allow in these days of snowflakes and weirdness.
http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/16/school-district-pays-teen-800000-refusing-let-sleep-micturate-boys/
i am considering spearheading a push for legislation that would ensure that a teacher would examine the genitalia of any student prior to them using a public washroom.  What if this student transfers schools and "presents" as a boy?  How are we supposed to prevent the perversion of having him use the mens washroom?

I think that we can all agree that this student was living "her" life as a male to get a cheap thrill and catch a glimpse at the urinal of a cock.  i mean, why else would this person want to use the mens  room?

At the very least, there needs to be a thorough examination of any students genitalia  prior to the start of grade 1 and of any student transferring in from another district.  This examination should be performed by a minimum of three teachers* to ensure that those perverted "leftists" don't sneak one of these transvestites into our clean, morally pure high schools. 

*At Catholic institutions, after the teachers confirm the students sex, a priest should be employed to ensure the teachers judgement is correct.

paladin1991

I have a grocery list of things SJWs have gone apesh*t on me personally over the last few years. SJW in question for half the things in my list was my American ex girl friend.   Well, fuck her.

1) The word "oriental." For whatever reason, certain people have chosen to become offended by the word oriental. I was shocked, and it still boggles my mind how the word can be offensive. Oriental is based on the Latin word orient or orientalis meaning east or from the east. I walk down the street and see stores called "Oriental Groceries," or "Oriental Restaurant" or something variation. I have friends from various parts of Asia who refer to themselves as "Oriental" and that their native culture is "oriental." I think the SJWs want everyone to say "Asiatic" now.  Fuck them.

2) Gypsy or the word "gypped." I'm lost on these too. As for the word "Gyp," I learned fast never to buy anything from a street Gypsy. I think we're only allowed to say "Roma" now, which is even more confusing, because the word Roma offends/annoys/confuses Romanians. Romanians and Gypsies are not the same culture.  Fuck them, too.

3) Names of lakes and mountains with the words Indian or Squaw. WTF?  let's just burn all the maps and atlases.  Nah, fuck it.

4) The abbreviation "Mrs." WTF? The New York Times now refuses to print it. Instead, they call every female "Ms," even those who are married. This practice is both confusing and cringe-worthy. I no longer read the New York Times.  Fuck the Times.

5) The word "actress." Again, WTF?  It is the feminine form of "actor." Actor is a masculine noun. Females who act are actresses. Men who act are actors. The SJWs suggest we call everyone "actrons" or "female" actors.  Actrons?  Naaaah, fuck that.
Husband or wife is now "partner." "Man" is now "guy." The list goes on.  What the fuck?

This trend is a blight on the English language. Sadly, there are 100s of words that are being actively persecuted and censored. The result is that English language is losing its richness, its variety, and its subtleties. There needs to be some way to protect and preserve the English language from SJWs.  Fucking SJWs

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

Good God.  The Frenchies will defend their language fm being overrun by the SJW offensive.  Yeah, that'll work.   The french.

https://youtu.be/S4mY4FHyT80

paladin1991

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on January 21, 2018, 12:22:59 PM
"" true. Reminds me of a radical feminist aunt I had when I was a kid. She used to say "Goddess help us" and Goddess this and that "She works in mysterious ways," etc all the time. It bothered me because she came across as having a grudge against men. Bible God is not female ffs. I would say "IT works in mysterious  ways" and referred to her Goddess as a hermaphrodite. I eventually stopped talking to her.

You should have given her what she really needed.  It would have set her straight.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 23, 2018, 03:33:01 AM
Good God.  The Frenchies will defend their language fm being overrun by the SJW offensive.  Yeah, that'll work.   The french.

The French are fanatical about keeping outside influences from polluting their language, especially from pesky English words.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8820304/Frances-Academie-francaise-battles-to-protect-language-from-English.html