• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgaio Hotel 10/11 (09/11/01 reversed) Terrorism Cover-Up

Started by Jojo, January 09, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

Jojo

The night of the largest U.S. shooting massacre, in Las Vegas outside the Mandalay Bay Hotel, other terrorism happened in several nearby places.  But it is being covered up.  A pyramid was nearby, which is unusual too. 

Staff at the nearby Bellagio Hotel are on You Tube explaining gunfire and lockdowns which occurred the same night.  Staff of a nearby restaurant said the same thing, on You Tube.

Terrorism was predicted for October.  The date of the massacre was 09/11/01 reversed!

The shooter was a patsy. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on January 09, 2018, 10:55:43 PM
The night of the largest U.S. shooting massacre, in Las Vegas outside the Mandalay Bay Hotel, other terrorism happened in several nearby places.  But it is being covered up.  A pyramid was nearby, which is unusual too. 

Staff at the nearby Bellagio Hotel are on You Tube explaining gunfire and lockdowns which occurred the same night.  Staff of a nearby restaurant said the same thing, on You Tube.

Terrorism was predicted for October.  The date of the massacre was 09/11/01 reversed!

The shooter was a patsy.

What is unusual about a pyramid being nearby?  It has been there ever since it was built.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2018, 10:57:07 PM
What is unusual about a pyramid being nearby?  It has been there ever since it was built.

it isn't... except it lets ya connect more of these...

8)

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 09, 2018, 10:57:07 PM
I think pyramids symbolize death?

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on January 10, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

Got yer Gen 2 Nightvision back from the manufacturer huh?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on January 10, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

Most “experts” that get interviewed on these shows do not believe that the Giza pyramids had anything to do with burials.  They claim no mummies were found and no funeral chambers/and hieroglyphics were present like they are in the structures that were clearly burial chambers.

Rix Gins

At first I thought this thread was called Bellgabio Hotel.  Does have kind of a nice ring to it.

WOTR

Quote from: Rix Gins on January 10, 2018, 10:55:57 PM
At first I thought this thread was called Bellgabio Hotel.  Does have kind of a nice ring to it.
I prefer  the hotel Bellifornia...

Jojo

It is very similar.  And Noory was in Las Vegas at the time from my understanding.

Jojo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ecWkd3NiI

What to make of this?  I think it means that the Bellagio was shot up at 11:55PM.  Paddock was dead then.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on January 09, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

The shooter was a patsy.
I'm no longer sure he was a Patsy, although to me it is still a possibility.  I also suspect he was an arms dealer, probably an illegal one.  (Is any arms dealing legal?!)

Why would Paddock sue a hotel after a fall around 2012, when he is loaded with so much money?  Like $10,000 in chiropractic is any big deal to him?  He has said a million bucks is not a lot of money.  So why sue a place that gives him everything free?

AND THE DATE AND TIME ARE SYMBOLIC.  HE STARTED AT TEN PM, RIGHT?

And how does a weapons hoarder shoot 1,000 times into a thick crowd of 20,000 unsuspecting sitting ducks, yet only manage to kill 53?  I mean, great that he was such a poor shot.  But something doesn't add up!  That would be 333 shots per minute for 15 minutes.  But on the videos, I hear more like 30 shots per minute at the very most.  So, were the first minutes like 500 shots per minute and then less and less per minute toward the end?

And again, videos warn of graphic violence which isn't there.  One video said people will be shown leaving amid streaming blood, yet nothing of the sort was video'd.

I wonder if he did convert to Islam like a rumor says.  ISIS took the blame ("credit"). Some people say ISIS is CIA.

Jojo

Actually, when I first heard news reports, I thought so too.  Really caught my ears.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 12, 2018, 02:38:47 AM
Where you can quit staying as often as you like?
Eventually you spend your capital and you can no longer start staying in order to quit staying...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jojo on January 15, 2018, 02:40:00 AM
And how does a weapons hoarder shoot 1,000 times into a thick crowd of 20,000 unsuspecting sitting ducks, yet only manage to kill 53?  I mean, great that he was such a poor shot.  But something doesn't add up!

You don't mention the over 500 wounded. And people aren't really all that easy to kill, fortunately. And it wasn't exactly at close range. And the medics would have saved a lot of lives as well, that would probably have died if left untreated.

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 17, 2018, 03:30:21 PM
You don't mention the over 500 wounded. And people aren't really all that easy to kill, fortunately. And it wasn't exactly at close range. And the medics would have saved a lot of lives as well, that would probably have died if left untreated.
Thank you for the explanation.