• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 17, 2018, 08:12:42 PM
R. Lee Ermey died also...He was a fellow Marine.   

I know, bro.  The Eternal Gunny.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 08:14:53 PM
No, you misunderstand...AGAIN! You're my troll, maggot! Ooops! Sorry, I meant faggot. And it's you who can't stop obssessing over my balls on this forum. It's not Penthouse, you know? ::)

*sigh*  It must be terrible being you.  This being your only existence.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 17, 2018, 08:26:17 PM
Yes, Paladin I have spent two years telling people that I have proven Dietrich is a fucking liar and dead-beat commie racist.  Most people cannot listen to Dietrich and pick out the BS!   And some actually believe the fucker is a god......Melech Taus the Peacock Messiah.....lol

Two minutes.  Two minutes to realize that he/it is deranged.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 09:13:13 PM
*sigh*  It must be terrible being you.  This being your only existence.

Not really. This is fun!  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 08:48:04 PM
Why doesn't Debbie come by here anymore?!  ???

Could it be that it's because paladin1991 is such a jerk? :D

She is afraid that you might give better head.  After all, you've had a lot of practice down at the Greyhound bus station men's room where you can earn fists full of nickels weekly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 09:16:55 PM
She is afraid that you might give better head.  After all, you've had a lot of practice down at the Greyhound bus station men's room where you can earn fists full of nickels weekly.

Better head on her? I'd totally put a faggot like you to shame. ;D

paladin1991

Gunner, I will check in with you fm time to time, via this thread or pm, primarily.  Take care of the homestead.  With the local weather patterns drying up, I've got a good piece of work ahead of me as well.

Semper Fi, Keep the Faith.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 09:19:30 PM
Gunner, I will check in with you fm time to time, via this thread or pm, primarily.  Take care of the homestead.  With the local weather patterns drying up, I've got a good piece of work ahead of me as well.

Semper Fi, Keep the Faith.

Yeah, no problem. I thought I heard your mom calling you too. ;D

Gunner65

This thread is actually an archive at this point.   If a researcher was to follow it would show dates and shows and reactions and more.

Gunner65

Dietrich can barely read his script.  Now picks up his pace.....frying pan....white trash insurgents blah   Russians blah.......Poland blah......

Gunner65

Lies about being a DOD Librarian documents destructor again...switches from slow....to the "Captain Kirk" diction method.......stutters with emphasis
microphone change?  Vacuum State?  Definitely reading about Higgs Field....."So...blah blah blah"

Gunner65

Freemasons, Aquino and Temple of Set in Europe.....free will and gods.....Assange, Russians,
insinuates he worked on Hadron Collider...Disputes the historical validity of the movie "Unbroken".....giant hurricanes....(Dietrich started with flooding in San Fran and Kauai)

Slurrs "endless fields of fungus"  LOL  Says he has been driven across the USA......because he cannot drive himself    LOL

Gunner65

Dietrich is reading this pastoral mythical Pangea crap about global warming and cows farting and Exxon Mobile.  What? leaving the defamation and slander of his detractors for the last 5 minutes?

Gunner65

Paranormal science of end permial catastrophe and .....wait for it.....Aquino.....the Philadelphia experiment blah  father blah......antigods blah oceans red blah

Gunner65

Sewage and bacteria blah......Aquino and abolish US military and make it genocide police.....Nazis killed Jews to call on the old gods and Aquino held satanic ritual on DDs birthday  blah blah

"So , all of this brings us to the " blah fucking blah ....China started Christianity blah....Rex Bear....Dolan.....Maggot Channel cosmic blah

Gunner65

Dietrich got paid by SSDI today....(His birthday determines the date) and needs 500 bucks for rent?
Quote from: Gunner65 on April 17, 2018, 08:16:19 PM
Dietrich is now asking for 1.500,00 and send it to his home address...he gets a discount on his "rejuvination" treatments, last one was 150.00

So he needs money for:

Rent
New Computer
Rejuvination Treatments for his fucking hair and face

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 24, 2018, 09:58:24 PM
Indeed.

I forgot it was on tonight, in fact, I even forgot which nights its on, and nobody posted to remind me :(

IcicleTrepan

What's the deal with the medical cosmetologist?

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 29, 2018, 08:32:35 PM
What's the deal with the medical cosmetologist?

Unknown.   I think they usually work on corpses but it's California...........................

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 29, 2018, 08:41:32 PM
Unknown.   I think they usually work on corpses but it's California...........................

I guess it might explain why he looks so strange, he does look a little corpse-like

Gunner65

The "Nano blood" transfusions at age 12 ....the "blood boys" at age 50....the lies continue.   Dietrich has never worked a day in his worthless fucking life.

Gunner65

Let's see how his SKYPE holds up....Will he continue with Solomon and Ringley?  Or will he vanish into dust? 

Dietrich is a liar

Gunner65

Starts with Trumps gaping asshole and impeachment...Trump fears for his life as Dietrichs website per Mona Lee Macrea blah blah

Kill the white trash blah

Gunner65

Seems Dietrich offered himself as a model for his cosmet..whatever