• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

I'm not gonna make it to the top of the hour.  This is beyond boring. 

I think Doug's show would be better with guest's over his inane ravings but he's gotta find someone interesting. 
Of his current stable, only the Detroit guy has anything to offer.

My Wedding was ruined by a Nuclear ICBM Warning.   I guess that would indeed suck.............

Gunner65

THE GREAT TEH CRAZY DIETRICH HIDES BEHIND WOMEN

"My fellow gang initiate Beaver" 

Who dat?

Gunner65

"Move over Rover.  The Dougster's gonna take over"

Gunner65

TEH CRAZY DIETRICH will now contextualize.  TEH CRAZY DIETRICH HAS A LOT OF PENT-UP ANGER

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 09:44:40 PM
TEH CRAZY DIETRICH will now contextualize.

As well he might. But he's gonna do it without me. I'm gonna get some shuteye I think.

Take care

Gunner65

I am not convinced just yet.  Dietrich will continue.  And I want to hear him when he has a heart-attack or chokes on himself.

Gunner65

Dietrich like others describe this as a "Soviet" revolution.  It is not.  It is a "Bolchevek" revolution.......Dietrich attacks Arpaio.  Teh Crazy is cunning...but he is scripted.  Fact-check everything he says because he is a liar.  "Contualizing"

Gunner65

SMOKING POT ON AIR SOLOMON?  TALKING ON AN OPEN MIC!

Gunner65

Solomon needs another 500.00 and a roommate.  (Remember the money)  Are these "Sponsors" actually sending Dietrich money each month?

Gunner65

LOL  You missed it.  Its all about attacking anyone who challenges him.  But guess what Dietrich:  We have the right to call you out and prove you are full of shit.  So get used to it.

Gunner65

Teh Crazy is reading his script again. Hawaii, oppression , yada yada.  Screaming into his mic.

Gunner65

NOTE:  The mention of Stalin and not Mau.  This is MAUIST in tactics and doctrine.

Gunner65

Ugh Oh...Yes..Honey?  about the submarine?

Gunner65

Dietrich is laughing.  He is a total sick fuck.  Revolution Radio is exactly what I figured it was.  Owned by a CA Univ Berkley Grad? Who is also an aging Rocker with drug abuse and other issues.  Come on people. This is Teh Crazy who thinks he controls the truth.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a skilled propaganda artist and a drug addict! That's right.  TEH CRAZY DIETRICH ..And uses women as camo for his lack of ability

Gunner65

I want to hear you cry Dietrich.  I want to hear you admit you were never a US Marine.  YOU ARE SO FUCKED YOU RELY ON PEOPLE TO GIVE YOU SHIT TO READ> You may be talented but you are fucking stupid.

Gunner65

Oh yes ...Teh Crazy Dietrich is scripted.  Nice job NSA, FBI, VA.  Kenny is not easily fooled.

Gunner65

Still claims he was DOD and has an elder sister. (Never mentions her...JOYCE)

Gunner65

To all you assholes who do not take notes  Shame on you.

Gunner65

Interesting conclusion...EAS and  panic....But total BS.  NO MENTION OF HIS FACEBOOK BS