• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 08:43:37 PM
Ha. MLK Day and now "Ice storm" so not much to do today and stuff closed,so BG on laptop and watch hockey. Likely not tuning for DD though. Can only take it in doses.

Ah c'mon.    I'm gonna do the first hour.  Don't let Debbie down

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2018, 08:42:30 PM
Well that's what I get for not listening to my man Malliard on Tuesday night.  I have no clue on listener numbers.
I am referring to any stats on Dietrichs' Internet Station:  Revolution Radio Freedomslips.com  I want to see how many SJW's are actually listening LIVE to Dietrichs shows.....I do not believe he has an audience....the chat at Rev Radio for Studio A empties into Studio B before Dietrich comes on air.  He has YouTube (Mystick Warrior and Taboo Bros, and Facebook and he is now using another venue to post audio)  TEH CRAZY DIETRICH is having problems.

Gunner65

"TONIGHT TEH CRAZY DIETRICH (The Self-proclaimed Sword of Taiwan) BREAKS THE WHITE-SUPREMACIST WHEEDLED FACEBOOK  BAN ’GAINST HIM TO BARE “CRITICAL OMISSIONS ” w / HIS VOLCANO-CROWNED  PACIFIC CORRESPONDENT JUDITH EGGERT  â€" LIVE ON-SCENE THE UNITED STATES-OCCUPIED POLYNESIAN KINGDOM ‘O’ THE HAWAI’ʻÏ’N ISLES TO ANALYƵE THE ALL-TOO-RECENT NIGH-CATASTROPHÉ" AND TELL US STORIES (LIES) OF HIS FIGHTING AND SINGLE HANDEDLY WINNING THE GULF WAR (17 January â€" 28 February 1991.) AND PROBABLY LOADS OF AD HOMINEM ATTACKS TO GUNNER65; BELLGAB AND WHITE TRASH PIECES OF SHIT.

(No posting to his other FB page https://www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich)  SNEAKY LITTLE LYING DIETRICH (Translation by: Gunner65)

This might actually be kind of interesting........

Gunner65

I thought he asked he about the false alarm?  Now we get a history of white trash invading Hawaii?  This is total BS history....She is all over the place.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 09:09:37 PM
I thought he asked he about the false alarm?  Now we get a history of white trash invading Hawaii?

She's just laying the foundation for the tale.   ::)

Gunner65

Fleeing draft-dodgers from Vietnam and hippies.....and "HOULES" WTF  Yes,  this is at least partially scripted. 

Booms in Hawaii.  Probably F-22's out of Hickam getting their freak on

Hawaii was never invaded by the Japanese in WWII Ms. Guest. Alaska was however.    ::)

There is no real Civil Defense anymore.   Perhaps that will change with this scare

Gunner65

Good point, but she is not answering the FUCKING QUESTION!

Gunner65

If this starts to get like the past few shows I am setting sail. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 09:23:27 PM
If this starts to get like the past few shows I am setting sail.

No wind dude.  You are stuck.

Gunner65

She will lie about the State sirens and the sirens on the Bases  Mike Rivero of RBN lives in Hawaii a few miles from Pearl Harbor and he has not reported the same.

Gunner65

TEH CRAZY APOLOGIZES FOR CUSSING AND THEN ATTACKS US MARINES....VOMITS OUT A BUNCH OF CRAP

Gunner65

Oh yes this is partially outlined and scripted. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 09:28:33 PM
TEH CRAZY APOLOGIZES FOR CUSSING AND THEN ATTACKS US MARINES....VOMITS OUT A BUNCH OF CRAP

Well that's normal but what was up with the swipe at Hawaiian shirts?   That was uncalled for.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 09:29:33 PM
Oh yes this is partially outlined and scripted.

Sure hope so.  It's a goat screw with a script.  Imagine if it was off the cuff?

Gunner65

This guest is a SJW...Yes she is Hawaiian, but TEH CRAZY DIETRICH IS USING HER

Why would someone grow commercial corn in the Hawaiian Islands?   Seems like a great way to lose money fast.   ???

Gunner65

Agreed.  But most people are saying WTF is going on in Hawaii!  It's a total clusterfuck! and the commie hippies are now being forced to explain.  And I am about to set sail if this woman is gonna continue.