• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

January 16, 2018

"TONIGHT TEH CRAZY DIETRICH (The Self-proclaimed Sword of Taiwan) BREAKS THE WHITE-SUPREMACIST WHEEDLED FACEBOOK  BAN ’GAINST HIM TO BARE “CRITICAL OMISSIONS ” w / HIS VOLCANO-CROWNED  PACIFIC CORRESPONDENT JUDITH EGGERT  â€" LIVE ON-SCENE THE UNITED STATES-OCCUPIED POLYNESIAN KINGDOM ‘O’ THE HAWAI’ʻÏ’N ISLES TO ANALYƵE THE ALL-TOO-RECENT NIGH-CATASTROPHÉ" AND TELL US STORIES (LIES) OF HIS FIGHTING AND SINGLE HANDEDLY WINNING THE GULF WAR (17 January â€" 28 February 1991.) AND PROBABLY LOADS OF AD HOMINEM ATTACKS TO GUNNER65; BELLGAB AND WHITE TRASH PIECES OF SHIT.

(No posting to his other FB page https://www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich)  SNEAKY LITTLE LYING DIETRICH

Gunner65

I lived in Hawaii once.  Guess which one of these kids is me!

(First row, top left)

Gunner65

Teh Crazy Dietrich claims I never served in the Philippines:
Guess which US Marine is me:

(First row seated, second from right)

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 04:23:17 PM
January 16, 2018

"TONIGHT TEH CRAZY DIETRICH (The Self-proclaimed Sword of Taiwan) BREAKS THE WHITE-SUPREMACIST WHEEDLED FACEBOOK  BAN ’GAINST HIM TO BARE “CRITICAL OMISSIONS ” w / HIS VOLCANO-CROWNED  PACIFIC CORRESPONDENT JUDITH EGGERT  â€" LIVE ON-SCENE THE UNITED STATES-OCCUPIED POLYNESIAN KINGDOM ‘O’ THE HAWAI’ʻÏ’N ISLES TO ANALYƵE THE ALL-TOO-RECENT NIGH-CATASTROPHÉ" AND TELL US STORIES (LIES) OF HIS FIGHTING AND SINGLE HANDEDLY WINNING THE GULF WAR (17 January â€" 28 February 1991.) AND PROBABLY LOADS OF AD HOMINEM ATTACKS TO GUNNER65; BELLGAB AND WHITE TRASH PIECES OF SHIT.

(No posting to his other FB page https://www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich)  SNEAKY LITTLE LYING DIETRICH

Well.....  Busy with some work stuff tonight and was planning to skip but now I just may have to listen on in.

Gunner65

Anything could happen with TEH CRAZY DIETRICH.  I know he is observing this thread.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 06:51:03 PM
I lived in Hawaii once.  Guess which one of these kids is me!

(First row, top left)

I'll guess first dude in the upper left corner.

P.S.  Mrs. Lau's hairdo was awesome!

Gunner65

I was in love with Mrs. Nagata (Nagata is second from left)

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
Teh Crazy Dietrich claims I never served in the Philippines:
Guess which US Marine is me:

(First row seated, second from right)

How do we know that was taken at Weeki Wachee in Florida?    ::)

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 07:30:21 PM
I was in love with Mrs. Nagata

Slacker.   You should have been over in 'Nam with the Kit Carson Scouts slugging it out with Charlie

Gunner65

Because I can show you other photos of the freaking base....which include the small "pavillion" at right in the photo...which you can verify by Googling "US Naval Radio Transmitter Facility (NRTF) Capas, Tarlac, RP."

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

P.S.  Mrs. Lau'sNagata's hairdo was awesome!

Fixed it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

P.S.  Mrs. Lau's hairdo was awesome!

I like Mrs. Saiki. She looks like she might be kinda naughty. ;)

Gunner65

Hawaii was awesome...only warnings to us at school were of wild mongoose!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 07:33:24 PM
I like Mrs. Saiki. She looks like she might be kinda naughty. ;)

They all look rather kind and attractive.   I didn't do quite as well in the same time frame in Detroit. 

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2018, 07:35:46 PM
They all look rather kind and attractive.   I didn't do quite as well in the same time frame in Detroit.
LOL (And Teh Crazy say's I'm a racist white trash POS.)

I used to walk from school (at age 7) to swim lessons and then home -  Alone with never a problem
We even had a freaking Banana tree on the back patio!  I used to steal coconuts from the golf course!

When we came back to the "Mainland" I was told I asked, "Where are all the people?"

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 07:36:56 PM
LOL (And Teh Crazy say's I'm a racist white trash POS.)

I used to walk from school (at age 7) to swim lessons and then home -  Alone with never a problem
We even had a freaking Banana tree on the back patio!  I used to steal coconuts from the golf course!

I walked a mile back and forth to school at that time as well.  No one thought anything of it.  Of course, just about
every house had a Dad that was pretty much like Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino.   Then the
Blue Gremlin child killer dude hit the scene and freaked everyone out. 

Not a great time to be an AMC Gremlin owner if it was blue.

Gunner65

I have to agree.  And the AMC Pacer was another to behold. The world has gone to shit.

Gunner65

There were great cars too.  But music was never the same after .

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 07:58:47 PM
But there were great cars too.  And music was never the same after .

Mmm...let's all jump in the Pacer and head for the Burger Chef. Crank up the radio! 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRIo8dxhS_I

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 08:02:15 PM
Mmm...let's all jump in the Pacer and head for the Burger Chef. Crank up the radio! 8)

I'd be down for some Burger Chef

Gunner65

News tonight is totally insane!  This Country has all the symptoms of a communist era revolution.  And TEH CRAZY DIETRICH has been quoted as saying  he "will be regarded in history as the most influential and effective public informant - EVER!"

Arrghhh.   The dude on before Dietrich just crunched his dog's tail on air.   Poor pooch - that was quite a yelp

Gunner65

Glad I was not listening.....my hound is sound asleep.  We shoveled more snow today..... he get his nails trimmed tomorrow so I had to get him out for some PT.  I am streaming FOX/Hannity.  Still searching for listener stats for Revolution Radio - Freedomslips anyone know where I might find that?

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 08:20:57 PM
News tonight is totally insane!  This Country has all the symptoms of a communist era revolution.  And TEH CRAZY DIETRICH has been quoted as saying  he "will be regarded in history as the most influential and effective public informant - EVER!"
“Coordinate the efforts of overseas and domestic propaganda, [and] further create a favorable international environment for us,” Chinese minister of propaganda Liu Yunshan exhorted his compatriots in a 2010 People’s Daily article.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/16/how-china-infiltrated-us-classrooms-216327

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/university-rejects-chinese-communist-party-linked-influence-efforts-on-campus/2018/01/14/c454b54e-f7de-11e7-beb6-c8d48830c54d_story.html?utm_term=.b5f7114dec09

Gunner65

Albrecht you are amazing.  You must never sleep.  This is occurring smack-dab in Alex Jones territory and his reporters are not getting this to him?

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 08:30:44 PM
Glad I was not listening.....my hound is sound asleep.  We shoveled more snow today..... he get his nails trimmed tomorrow so I had to get him out for some PT.  I am streaming FOX/Hannity.  Still searching for listener stats for Revolution Radio - Freedomslips anyone know where I might find that?

Well that's what I get for not listening to my man Malliard on Tuesday night.  I have no clue on listener numbers.

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 16, 2018, 08:37:40 PM
Albrecht you are amazing.  You must never sleep.
Ha. MLK Day and now "Ice storm" so not much to do today and stuff closed,so BG on laptop and watch hockey. Likely not tuning for DD though. Can only take it in doses.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 08:43:37 PM
Ha. MLK Day and now "Ice storm" so not much to do today and stuff closed,so BG on laptop and watch hockey. Likely not tuning for DD though. Can only take it in doses.

Hells no! I can't stand that idiot. This thread is cool though. 8)