• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Welcome Back Bellgab

Started by ponyboysunset, October 06, 2017, 04:11:28 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 06, 2017, 05:33:01 PM
News flash I am already a skirt wearing lesbian and damn June Cleaver is hot. Thanks for the spank bank material.  ;)

Stealing our hearts, forum, and SEED! Never trust a woman boys!

GravitySucks

News flash I am already a skirt wearing lesbian and damn June Cleaver is hot. Thanks for the spank bank material.  ;)

Just don’t be too hard on the Beaver.

Boo! I thought Art’s tits finally killed sewergab...

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 06, 2017, 05:36:09 PM
Just don’t be too hard on the Beaver.

I see what you did there.  ;)  Well done sir!  :D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 06, 2017, 05:40:36 PM

that's the "you can never be too hard on the Beaver" look. yeah. seen it before...  ;)

Swishypants

The real reason for BellGab going under: Art has 7 pallets of Franzia, two lipstick lesbians and a Crockette & Tubbs original car in that big building for which no one can figure out what it is for. DEA is like:

https://youtu.be/P_dbZyuG0RU

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 06, 2017, 05:42:05 PM
that's the "you can never be too hard on the Beaver" look. yeah. seen it before...  ;)

Dyna-X

Whenever this site goes down, I go through troubleshooting and the stages of grief inside of a minute. "Oh no..modem light is on..Google OK, BG is down! Well MV is fixing stuff. Who am I kidding, he pulled the plug, Well more free time, but I'll miss those guys... :( Recheck. Oh wait, BG is Back!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on October 06, 2017, 05:36:18 PM
Boo! I thought Art’s tits finally killed sewergab...

Oh, I'm sure you'd like that but Art's tits are an unstoppable force of nature and soon they will nourish us all! Muhahahahahahah!! ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 06, 2017, 06:05:13 PM

SEE! All Lesbians just haven't been "boarded" by a Pirate Ship Captain! Women get nuts without a properly rough & tumble shagging.

chinaclipper

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 06, 2017, 06:02:13 PM
Whenever this site goes down, I go through troubleshooting and the stages of grief inside of a minute. "Oh no..modem light is on..Google OK, BG is down! Well MV is fixing stuff. Who am I kidding, he pulled the plug, Well more free time, but I'll miss those guys... :( Recheck. Oh wait, BG is Back!

sooo. don't we have a designated emergency meeting place, where we can get updates (real and bellgabberish) about status?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Swishypants on October 06, 2017, 06:01:33 PM
The real reason for BellGab going under: Art has 7 pallets of Franzia, two lipstick lesbians and a Crockette & Tubbs original car in that big building for which no one can figure out what it is for. DEA is like:

https://youtu.be/P_dbZyuG0RU
Is it like this?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Swishypants on October 06, 2017, 06:07:46 PM
SEE! All Lesbians just haven't been "boarded" by a Pirate Ship Captain! Women get nuts without a properly rough & tumble shagging.
Only by a sexy woman in heels...but I digress....

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chinaclipper on October 06, 2017, 06:09:56 PM
sooo. don't we have a designated emergency meeting place, where we can get updates (real and bellgabberish) about status?
There was a Facebook group. I am @femmegirl311. Most you know my real name anyway from my books and what not. That is how I found out about today. I messaged MV on twitter. Several of us are there.

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 06, 2017, 06:11:47 PM
Is it like this?

YES!!! But you and I are the same age, so you are too old for me now.

chinaclipper

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 06, 2017, 06:14:01 PM
There was a Facebook group. I am @femmegirl311. Most you know my real name anyway from my books and what not. That is how I found out about today. I messaged MV on twitter. Several of us are there.

thought of doing that, but was sore afraid of his wrath at bothering him while he was busy,doing  other important stuff.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chinaclipper on October 06, 2017, 06:18:36 PM

thought of doing that, but was sore afraid of his wrath at bothering him while he was busy,doing  other important stuff.
MV is totally cool. He was happy I asked I think. I mean he favorited my tweet. I felt special in the bellgab way. LOL

Dyna-X

Quote from: chinaclipper on October 06, 2017, 06:09:56 PM
If there was such a meeting place they probably wouldn't tell me. I'm sure we could see what had happened from 4chan (shudder)

chinaclipper

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 06, 2017, 06:23:38 PM
If there was such a meeting place they probably wouldn't tell me. I'm sure we could see what had happened from 4chan (shudder)

bite your tongue!

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 06, 2017, 06:20:40 PM
MV is totally cool. He was happy I asked I think. I mean he favorited my tweet. I felt special in the bellgab way. LOL

I listened to his Art Bell interview in the down time. He is cool as fuck. And again, it turns out most of us are in the same or very close age cadre. I've been looking for people who "get" how we are for so long.

TigerLily

Glad we're back! I was afraid maybe I broke Bellgab when I posted Rachel Maddow's photo. Should we test my hypothesis?

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 06, 2017, 06:29:28 PM
Glad we're back! I was afraid maybe I broke Bellgab when I posted Rachel Maddow's photo. Should we test my hypothesis?

You use a strobe light for mood lighting?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 06, 2017, 06:29:28 PM

Please! Enough of your cruelty!  :o

Zetaspeak

This 24 hours black out was probably for the best for me as my face was buried in my phone refreshing the LV tread pretty much all week. I was able to look up at people faces, nice seeing all those beautiful faces. Now back looking down at bellgab screen  :o

paladin1991

No, thank you!  The mental images of you and June working it.  Working it.  Working it.  OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH.   

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 06, 2017, 06:20:40 PM

Better have that checked by a Dr.