• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Welcome Back Bellgab

Started by ponyboysunset, October 06, 2017, 04:11:28 PM

ponyboysunset

Praise MV bellgab is back. What the hell happened? Welcome back you freaks.  :P ::) ::)

I thought this was the google saved copy.  Glad to be back.  WTF was the problem?

chinaclipper

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 06, 2017, 04:11:28 PM
Praise MV bellgab is back. What the hell happened? Welcome back you freaks.  :P ::) ::)

yippee!

ponyboysunset

Ps I found out via twitter. If you are there search #bellgab.

It doesn't link to coasttocoast so that's a good sign.

ShayP

This was the work of some damn cabal.  >:(

We shan't stand for this.

Yes...I said "shan't."  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on October 06, 2017, 04:18:22 PM

I'm with you, man!  >:(

Other than the faggy British part.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Yes the evil cabal that rules the world. We must have posted some truth and they forced MV to scrub the “revealing” post.  :-X

Rix Gins

Glad to see the site back.  Thanks Michael.

Dateline

I thought the swamp had been drained, and we were sucked down with it into the deep state.

Thanks MV for pulling us back up and out!

Swishypants

I thought I had lost all of you nerds forever! BOOOOOO-hooooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ahAAAAAA!

GravitySucks

Can you say 10-1??? BWAAAAHAHHHHhhhaaaaaaaa

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 06, 2017, 04:56:26 PM
Can you say 10-1??? BWAAAAHAHHHHhhhaaaaaaaa

I respect you too much to call you a fucker.

...fucker.  ;)

Swishypants

I think ponyboysunset did it. She posts the only post in BellGab history where we were all nice to one another and then takes the site down for several days. She's a social architect and smooth operator. We've been bested by a Lesbian boys! Polish up yer dicks!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 06, 2017, 04:12:50 PM
I thought this was the google saved copy.  Glad to be back.  WTF was the problem?

I had figured it was a Cease and Desist order.........    Good to see the site back online again.

Swishypants

Maybe even Art will come back and hang out with us, so long as Pud doesn't come back and MD goes on a fucking diet!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 06, 2017, 05:07:05 PM
I had figured it was a Cease and Desist order.........    Good to see the site back online again.

Pretty sure Mrs. Gab forgot to pay the server bill. I was thinking it might have been trademark infringement on The Guy From Pittsburghâ,,¢ but I see the Falkie thread still exists.

albrecht

I think Uncle Duke broke BG because it crashed soon after he related a story of witnessing a large woman take a dump in the parking lot outside an Eagles concert. That or alphabet agencies, I think shut BG down for some days.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 06, 2017, 05:07:05 PM

crack pro-bono legal team

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Swishypants on October 06, 2017, 05:05:40 PM
I think ponyboysunset did it. She posts the only post in BellGab history where we were all nice to one another and then takes the site down for several days. She's a social architect and smooth operator. We've been bested by a Lesbian boys! Polish up yer dicks!
You're right. I'm an international hacker and that's why I hang out on bellgab.  ::) And yes I am so all powerful that I can control what a bunch of ass hats say to each other the internet. Yup you sure caught me. LOL Or is it that I am secretly MV?
Praise MV!

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on October 06, 2017, 05:15:58 PM
I think Uncle Duke broke BG because it crashed soon after he related a story of witnessing a large woman take a dump in the parking lot outside an Eagles concert. That or alphabet agencies, I think shut BG down for some days.

Holy Shit.

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 06, 2017, 05:22:20 PM
You're right. I'm an international hacker and that's why I hang out on bellgab.  ::) And yes I am so all powerful that I can control what a bunch of ass hats say to each other the internet. Yup you sure caught me. LOL Or is it that I am secretly MV?
Praise MV!

I'm loading up on Tori Amos and Franzia! I'm cuming over and you're going to be June Cleaver by morning! I will slay the demon that lives inside your Va-Jay-Jay!

Quote from: Swishypants on October 06, 2017, 05:05:40 PM
We've been bested by a Lesbian.....

ya know... i think that more often than i'd like to be thinking that...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Swishypants on October 06, 2017, 05:25:19 PM
I'm loading up on Tori Amos and Franzia! I'm cuming over and you're going to be June Cleaver by morning! I will slay the demon that lives inside your Va-Jay-Jay!
News flash I am already a skirt wearing lesbian and damn June Cleaver is hot. Thanks for the spank bank material.  ;)