• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Roswells, Art

This latest Upper Right Hand quote just shows how far this forum has fallen:

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 29, 2015, 10:14:17 PM
fuck you NDT... Pluto is a planet.

If you read past the quote you can see people with different perspectives posting and not one mention of 'faggot' or an inane gif or pic. Even brig is there, posting. I guess this was before her flagrant support of shitposting. No, it's not her fault, MV said himself he would love if this place was like 4chan.

I would like to post here my post way back when Hoagy was still doing regular shows, about MV's grand experiment* failing but the search feature here is miserable.

*and by grand experiment, I mean absolutely no moderation which he was trying at the time

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 06:27:42 PM
this latest quote just shows how far this forum has fallen:

It's a borderline case, but I'll allow this one.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 18, 2019, 09:16:13 AM
Masked clowns arrested for machete attack in Texas City.

"I'm sitting here talking to my wife and the next thing I know, when I look up, I see somebody running towards me with this white clown mask on and a machete," said Nelson.

https://abc13.com/masked-clowns-arrested-for-machete-attack-in-texas-city/5124230/

Epic and hilarious. I'll bet they are getting so much crap from the folks in the jail and once they get back to the barrio. "Ese, you got a scooter broke over yourself by a woman pendejo!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 06:27:42 PM
This latest Upper Right Hand quote just shows how far this forum has fallen:

If you read past the quote you can see people with different perspectives posting and not one mention of 'faggot' or an inane gif or pic. Even brig is there, posting. I guess this was before her flagrant support of shitposting. No, it's not her fault, MV said himself he would love if this place was like 4chan.

I would like to post here my post way back when Hoagy was still doing regular shows, about MV's grand experiment* failing but the search feature here is miserable.

*and by grand experiment, I mean absolutely no moderation which he was trying at the time

And yet you keep posting here. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 06:56:51 PM
Is it your intention to get rid of everyone you don't like here? 8)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 06:46:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2woDjD_rQI

heh, I'm starting to think he wasn't exaggerating anything in his books. Conan is pretty witty.

I'm with Hunter though about end of life care, for myself, anyway. No way do I want anyone else wiping my ass or feeding me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 07:06:20 PM
Is it your intention to get rid of everyone you don't like here? 8)

No, just complete phonies like you. RA used to be a decent poster before her perpetual hissy fit.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 06:56:51 PM

Yeah, I do because if lurkers are reading something funny or interesting they might stop to post which might create a richer community of posters.

See most people would realize this without having it explained to them. Old Dr. MD MD would have, that is why I wonder if you have a degenerative neurological disease.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 07:27:41 PM
Yeah, I do because if lurkers are reading something funny or interesting they might stop to post which might create a richer community of posters.

See most people would realize this without having it explained to them. Old Dr. MD MD would have, that is why I wonder if you have a degenerative neurological disease.

OK, so when are you going to be posting the funny? ???

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 07:29:25 PM
OK, so when are you going to be posting the funny? ???

Are you asking me to entertain everyone that might stop by? How about you stop being such a stick in the mud? I mean stop being such a fucking wet blanket. Would a smile break your face?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 07:32:44 PM
Are you asking me to entertain everyone that might stop by? How about you stop being such a stick in the mud? I mean stop being such a fucking wet blanket. Would a smile break your face?

Why is it all up to me?! Maybe you could stop this perpetual hissy fit you’re having and at least try to be entertaining.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 07:39:33 PM
Why is it all up to me?! Maybe you could stop this perpetual hissy fit you’re having and at least try to be entertaining.

I can see why you're brig's best friend. Anyway...have a good life. You're tedious.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 07:48:10 PM
I can see why you're brig's best friend. Anyway...have a good life. You're tedious.

Back at ya! Enjoy Ellgab, snowflake.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 07:23:20 PM
heh, I'm starting to think he wasn't exaggerating anything in his books. Conan is pretty witty.

I'm with Hunter though about end of life care, for myself, anyway. No way do I want anyone else wiping my ass or feeding me.
He left this place on his own terms - albeit I think he might have wanted Gail Palmer to wipe his arse!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/hunter-s-thompson-death-suicide-kill-himself-how-die-gonzo-journalism-warren-hinckle-a8161841.html

Quotecan you just imagine what the godfather of gonzo, 80 and cranky and unrelenting, would have made of Donald Trump’s America?

He'd have fucking LOVED it!

Makes me want to go back and read "The Great Shark Hunt" again. You ever wonder what would have come if Uncle Duke and Ted Nugent hooked up?  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2019, 06:52:31 PM
Epic and hilarious. I'll bet they are getting so much crap from the folks in the jail and once they get back to the barrio. "Ese, you got a scooter broke over yourself by a woman pendejo!"
Heh, heh.  I'm sure they're getting a lot of "el stupido!"  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 07:23:31 PM
No, just complete phonies like you. RA used to be a decent poster before her perpetual hissy fit.

I think we need to start a running tote board here of those whom you want gone, or have already chased off, in no particular order:

Azzerae
Metron2267
Roswells Art
Paladin
Gd5150
Kidnostad3
Yorky Pud
Ace of Schlubs
Tootsie Wootsy
Sredni Vashtar
PB the Deplorable
MaxPower
Redacted

...help me out, who have I left out?

And then there's your most favored suckophant circle;

Brig
Jackstar
VC
Enard

...have I missed any? 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 18, 2019, 07:48:10 PM
Tedious is the succinct verdict - yes.

With only 3 notes to play the dick doctor's skin flute rarely ventures out past his virtual foreskin of Tony Cliftonesque head cheese. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 09:38:29 AM
He left this place on his own terms - albeit I think he might have wanted Gail Palmer to wipe his arse!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/hunter-s-thompson-death-suicide-kill-himself-how-die-gonzo-journalism-warren-hinckle-a8161841.html

He'd have fucking LOVED it!

Makes me want to go back and read "The Great Shark Hunt" again. You ever wonder what would have come if Uncle Duke and Ted Nugent hooked up?  :o

Because Thompson was very liberal and Nugent is very conservative. You’re an idiot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 09:44:39 AM
I think we need to start a running tote board here of those whom you want gone, or have already chased off, in no particular order:

Azzerae
Metron2267
Roswells Art
Paladin
Gd5150
Kidnostad3
Yorky Pud
Ace of Schlubs
Tootsie Wootsy
Sredni Vashtar
PB the Deplorable
MaxPower
Redacted

...help me out, who have I left out?

And then there's your most favored suckophant circle;

Brig
Jackstar
VC
Enard

...have I missed any? 8)

I’ve never requested that anyone be banned here. This is all just a feverdream of yours. It’s you who wants me gone and you’re still trying to build consensus by hoping those idiots join in with you but that’s never going to force me to leave, you fucking coward.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 09:46:36 AM
Tedious is the succinct verdict - yes.

With only 3 notes to play the dick doctor's skin flute rarely ventures out past his virtual foreskin of Tony Cliftonesque head cheese. ;D

And then there’s this asshole who’s still trying to moderate Bellgab but he’s really too stupid to. He posted an anti-Rockefeller meme while having vigorously defended the Bush dynasty, not realizing they’re basically the same thing. He’s just a lonely wannabe. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 11:30:36 AM
I’ve never requested that anyone be banned here. This is all just a feverdream of yours. It’s you who wants me gone and you’re still trying to build consensus by hoping those idiots join in with you but that’s never going to force me to leave, you fucking coward.

LOL!

PWND.

8) 8) 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 12:21:00 PM
Yes you are, coolio.

Here, have some fresh Ellgab keck, and don't tell me I never did anything nice for ya, sweety:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 12:37:30 PM
Here, have some fresh Ellgab keck, and don't tell me I never did anything nice for ya, sweety:

I don’t really give a shit what one of your boyfriends thinks or any of those other faggots at Ellgab.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 12:38:48 PM
I don’t really give a shit what one of your boyfriends thinks or any of those other faggots at Ellgab.

LOLOLOL!!!

What, you're not going to be consistent with your alleged beliefs (and who knows what they truly are) and say "I told ya so"?

This is where you show everyone what a consummate phony you are. Nice work.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 12:51:12 PM
LOLOLOL!!!

What, you're not going to be consistent with your alleged beliefs (and who knows what they truly are) and say "I told ya so"?

This is where you show everyone what a consummate phony you are. Nice work.

Here’s the thing, loser. It’s all words here. You have no idea what anyone’s actions are here. Unfortunately, you can’t think for yourself but can only cut and paste. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 01:08:41 PM
Here’s the thing, loser. It’s all words here.

Yes, you are definitively, "all words here"...and not much else, oh unless you go back to posting videos no one watches...

QuoteYou have no idea what anyone’s actions are here.

Et tu...FBI?

QuoteUnfortunately, you can’t think for yourself but can only cut and paste. ;D

I haven't seen a par-soliloquy out of you since you ran PB the Deplorable off. ANd that's been a LONG time ago... 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 01:15:24 PM
Yes, you are definitively, "all words here"...and not much else, oh unless you go back to posting videos no one watches...

Et tu...FBI?

I haven't seen a par-soliloquy out of you since you ran PB the Deplorable off. ANd that's been a LONG time ago... 8)

These are just words as are any post. I know that in your fevered imagination you think you're saving the world or something though. ::)

P.S. I’ve never “ran” PB or anyone here off. He left of his own accord. You’re just a triggered, hysterical faggot.