• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Arts scariest/creepiest show suggestions?

Started by Mels-hole1984, January 30, 2014, 06:38:21 PM

Mels-hole1984

Hey everyone I need some suggestions of old Art shows to listen to that cover the more darkside of the paranormal. Scary/creepy other than the Ghost to Ghosts which I've already heard all of them multiple times. I'm really into those types of shows so if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

eeieeyeoh

Maybe the Fukushima nuclear core meltdowns.

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 30, 2014, 06:38:21 PM
Hey everyone I need some suggestions of old Art shows to listen to that cover the more darkside of the paranormal. Scary/creepy other than the Ghost to Ghosts which I've already heard all of them multiple times. I'm really into those types of shows so if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Bob Larson was a guest of Art's who had audio tapes of himself performing exorcisms, some of those were pretty creepy.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: NefariousBanana on January 30, 2014, 08:20:41 PM
Any of the GIS shows.

Second the GIS suggustion.  To this day, I still remember one particular EVP they recorded in a morgue of a woman saying, "I'm totally dead."  Creepiest EVP I've ever heard.

Father martins exorcism show was pretty good.

yumyumtree

Philadelphia Experiment. Doesn't matter what you think of it.

b_dubb

Bugs the BigFoot Killer.  The idea that there's a band of rednecks armed to the teeth just shooting anything with eyeballs is pretty fucking scary.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: b_dubb on February 06, 2014, 09:07:30 AM
Bugs the BigFoot Killer.  The idea that there's a band of rednecks armed to the teeth just shooting anything with eyeballs is pretty fucking scary.

*laughs*  Did you see any of the "Mountain Monsters" series this past year on the "Destination America" network?  What you described is the whole premise of the show.

b_dubb

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 06, 2014, 01:53:57 PM
*laughs*  Did you see any of the "Mountain Monsters" series this past year on the "Destination America" network?  What you described is the whole premise of the show.
Nope.  That shit is scary.  Bubba goes on a murderin' spree.

albrecht

re-listening to the "Officer X" show about the nuclear sub almost starting a war was/is pretty frightening.

Quote from: guildnavigator on January 30, 2014, 07:53:59 PM
Bob Larson was a guest of Art's who had audio tapes of himself performing exorcisms, some of those were pretty creepy.
Oh that was the freakiest thing ever haha

Linda m Howe. It's scary how stupid she is falling for everything.