• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 05, 2018, 10:37:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLMvHWN0KU4
Tiny one goes outside

Jeeze, Are those cats fixed? I can't believe Senda uses that awful baby voice out in public.

Cute cats, though.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 06, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
Duh no.. George has the "parenting" skills

Haha, you must have laughed out loud while typing that in.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 06, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
Even if it means they would get squished by a passing automobile. Cats have Free Will too.

If one of you evil sewergabbers had bought him a Highlander, these cats wouldn't be squished.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2018, 12:06:43 PM
We know one of two things happened.

1. He sat on the cat
2. He left the door open by mistake and has no idea if the cat is inside or outside and he hasn’t seen it in two days so he has invented an alibi to allege that he saw the kitty outside nosing up to another one.

p.s. They are not mutually exclusive.

Evidently he finally looked under the couch...

In a few more days he will be able to smell the answer.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 06, 2018, 02:18:04 PM
George make things up? Never.

And for a well known Senda Tall tale finly put on video we have this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB07JNhQ1cc

What do you mean? I'm always picking up stray water moccasins and letting them run free in my house. Venomous snakes need an indoor home too, you know.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 06, 2018, 04:40:14 PM
What do you mean? I'm always picking up stray water moccasins and letting them run free in my house. Venomous snakes need an indoor home too, you know.

But did you catch the part about “I got banned from TWO racetracks because the horses with the jockeys on them would come over to me wanting attention.”?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
But did you catch the part about “I got banned from TWO racetracks because the horses with the jockeys on them would come over to me wanting attention.”?

lol, no. I missed it. I was too concerned about those poor stray fish that need homes. I just got to the part where he pet a cougar and it thanked him then walked into the wilderness. It's amazing he can pet a cougar but he has to put Little One in a stranglehold to be able to pet.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 06, 2018, 05:01:53 PM
lol, no. I missed it. I was so concerned about those poor stray fish that need homes. I just got to the part where he pet a wild animal and it thanked him then walked into the wilderness. It's amazing he can pet a wild cat but he has to put Little One in a strangle hold to be able to pet

Your choice of words has me wondering about the validity of this story.  Also, Falkie failed to tell us what Jack Klugman thought about the situation.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 06, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
Your choice of words has me wondering about the validity of this story.

lol. I changed my choice of words. That should make it more believable.

Have a heart! Those poor stray fish!

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2018, 01:57:25 PM
Nah. Look at his demeanor. He doesn’t look at the camera at all. He is making it up and trying to remember what it was he made up.
I believe he thinks the screen is the camera.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on February 04, 2018, 10:48:38 AM
Someone really should call Animal Protection.

Brig, George is teaching/parenting his kitty cats to live happy independent balanced lives and you want to report him to "Animal Protection?"

Peta endorses George methods of Cat rearing by allowing each Kitty Cat to reach its full potential in a loving, caring and safe environment.

Praise George... "The ethical kitty cat herder"

He isn't raising laptop Kitty Cats for the sole entrainment and comfort of the Cat "slave" owner.

Cats have Free Wills too!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 06, 2018, 02:18:04 PM
George make things up? Never.

Here is a prime example of him not making things up.

He claims he picked the Eagles all season.
A quick look at his videos does show him picking other teams over the Eagles including him picking the Vikings to take them in the playoffs.
But he does say that he always pulled for them in his heart. So there is his truth.

And for a well known Senda Tall tale finly put on video we have this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB07JNhQ1cc

So let me get this straight, you don't believe that George rubbed the tummy of a Cougar in a Bart Train station and many birds have landed on his great upper body strength shoulders?

George is oblivious a "natural" multi species animal Whisper.

I once got cat scratch fever from a feral farm cat while trying to feed it a fish that I caught in a pond. You probably don't believe that either?

Some people have the gift, I don't.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 06, 2018, 06:42:40 PM
So let me get this straight, you don't believe that George rubbed the tummy of a Cougar in a Bart Train station and many birds have landed on his great upper body strength shoulders?

I once got cat scratch fever from a feral farm cat while trying to feed it a fish that I caught in a pond. You probably don't believe that either?

I didn't know cat scratch fever was anything but a lame song. I'm curious, did it make you allergic to cats? I know someone that had a cat as a young teenager but then got scratched by a feral one and became allergic. She still is years later.

Also, no, a cougar didn't walk into the BART station looking for food, saw Falkie and decided to get his belly rubbed. Many birds probably dropped their loads on his shoulders though, he's hard to miss.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 06, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

I know if he actually got banned from TWO racetracks it was either for begging or for arguing with the people at the betting window saying they sold him the wrong ticket. 

p.s. Those aren’t mutually exclusive either.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 06, 2018, 03:32:36 PM
If one of you evil sewergabbers had bought him a Highlander, these cats wouldn't be squished.

I know we will all suffer the consequences of our actions inactions.

For less then one dollar a month from all of George's youtube subscribers he could buy a Highlander.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 06, 2018, 06:46:37 PM
I didn't know cat scratch fever was anything but a lame song. I'm curious, did it make you allergic to cats? I know someone that had a cat as a young teenager but then got scratched by a feral one and became allergic. She still is years later.

Also, no, a cougar didn't walk into the BART station looking for food, saw Falkie and decided to get his belly rubbed. Many birds probably dropped their loads on his shoulders though, he's hard to miss.

No it didn't make me allergic to cats.

From Wikipedia:

Cat-scratch disease commonly presents as tender, swollen lymph nodes near the site of the inoculating bite or scratch or on the neck, and is usually limited to one side. This condition is referred to as regional lymphadenopathy and occurs 1â€"3 weeks after inoculation.[4] Lymphadenopathy in CSD most commonly occurs in the arms, neck, or jaw, but may also occur near the groin or around the ear.[2] A vesicle or an erythematous papule may form at the site of initial infection.[2] Most patients also develop systemic symptoms such as malaise, decreased appetite, and aches.[2] Other associated complaints include headache, chills, muscular pains, joint pains, arthritis, backache, and abdominal pain. It may take 7 to 14 days, or as long as two months, for symptoms to appear. Most cases are benign and self-limiting, but lymphadenopathy may persist for several months after other symptoms disappear.[2] The disease usually resolves spontaneously, with or without treatment, in one month.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 06, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
No it didn't make me allergic to cats.

From Wikipedia:

Cat-scratch disease commonly presents as tender, swollen lymph nodes near the site of the inoculating bite or scratch or on the neck, and is usually limited to one side. This condition is referred to as regional lymphadenopathy and occurs 1â€"3 weeks after inoculation.[4] Lymphadenopathy in CSD most commonly occurs in the arms, neck, or jaw, but may also occur near the groin or around the ear.[2] A vesicle or an erythematous papule may form at the site of initial infection.[2] Most patients also develop systemic symptoms such as malaise, decreased appetite, and aches.[2] Other associated complaints include headache, chills, muscular pains, joint pains, arthritis, backache, and abdominal pain. It may take 7 to 14 days, or as long as two months, for symptoms to appear. Most cases are benign and self-limiting, but lymphadenopathy may persist for several months after other symptoms disappear.[2] The disease usually resolves spontaneously, with or without treatment, in one month.

You really know how to bore up a thread. No wonder animals don't like you.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 06, 2018, 09:20:49 PM
You really know how to bore up a thread. No wonder animals don't like you.

Hmmmm... yep.. that's a valid point.

Any ideas how we can purchase a Highlander for George?

We must save George's  kitty cats. Can you sleep at night if we don't?

A buck a month for peace of mind. Cheap

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 06, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

2017?! Hater.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 06, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

You should buy him that Highlander WC.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2018, 09:44:17 PM
Really. Can you believe that?  What nerve.

My error,... you are right....I may have  underestimated the generosity of George's youtube channel subscribers.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 07, 2018, 12:38:24 AM
My error,... you are right....I may have  underestimated the generosity of George's youtube channel subscribers.

Pffffftttttt highlander, transverse mounted engines are for women! Get him a 2001-2002 third gen 4Runner SR5 with the J shift transfercase and a 3UR-FE swap with a TRD Eaton Twin Vortices supercharger desu~

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 06, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

It is slang for a venereal disease. That is what Ted Nugent sang about.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 07, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
It is slang for a venereal disease. That is what Ted Nugent sang about.

That makes it even funnier that Mike Huckabee played that song with Ted Nugent on his show.

https://youtu.be/SyDFtJdh0Zs

I really can't get through more than two minutes of it.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

isn't that a variation on what all predators say? "They wanted it."   

Fyodor Gutman

We are hearing from a friend of the network that "Senda is getting re-evaluated for a long term housekeeper."

More information as soon as we can bring it to the harsh light of scrutiny.

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."