• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

maybe it's just me but it seems like Heather has reached the point of being completely irrelevant. she's just a boring cat lady with a podcast. even her once loyal cultists are dropping by the wayside. sad.

K_Dubb

Quote from: lawnboy on October 16, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
[attachment=1,msg1267325]

Now, if I can only figure out how to get that BellGab logo on there! :-)

Never fret; this is a full-service establishment.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
NICE !!!!   ;D

This Red Hat Bellgab meme has legs. I know this, because it is a very, very rare occurrence that I think, "maybe I should learn to use Photoshop?"

Seriously, not more than 3 times in a dozen years have I felt so inspired.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr-W1H9jVmM

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 16, 2018, 09:35:38 AM
maybe it's just me but it seems like Heather has reached the point of being completely irrelevant.

Not quite yet.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 16, 2018, 09:35:38 AM
maybe it's just me but it seems like Heather has reached the point of being completely irrelevant. she's just a boring cat lady with a podcast. even her once loyal cultists are dropping by the wayside. sad.

I see it as her trying to find her own audience , she seems to have a completely new list of guests and topics along with a handful of affiliates who carry her instead of yet another Coast wannabe  .

Yes ,  she has the zzzzzzzzzzzz moments but at least she is not trying to sell me snake oil supplements and every tired conspiracy .

The loss of the AB cultists will actually help her move on .

Jackstar

Quote from: Epaphroditus on October 16, 2018, 01:20:46 PM
seems to have a completely new list of guests and topics along with a handful of affiliates

[attachment=1]

Nyewalker

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 15, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
Her audience are cat ladies that watch Matlock

And Tonights episode of the Kingdom of Nye is....you guessed it ...  Conversations With Your Cat

Amelia Kinkade is self-proclaimed "pet psychic" and actress.

Her most prominent role is Villainess Angela Franklin in the horror series Night of the Demons....

lawnboy

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
This Red Hat Bellgab meme has legs. I know this, because it is a very, very rare occurrence that I think, "maybe I should learn to use Photoshop?"

I know.... never learned that function and have been shown many times. I think Liberace should have a Gabcast session and give us all training. Just thinkin'

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

I like your "Go Team" sign.    ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 16, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
And Tonights episode of the Kingdom of Nye is....you guessed it ...  Conversations With Your Cat

OMG!  I CAN'T MISS THAT!!!

Bwahahahahahaha

Lilith

Hahaha, Heather said the show is going to be more than about cats folks!  She must be lurking.  ;D

Lilith

C'mon Heather, I'm really trying here.

Lilith

I'd rather listen to Paul and Ella.

Nyewalker

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 10:07:01 PM
Heather said the show is going to be more than about cats!

She also said the guest was in psychic communication with sharks if you can believe it...

Lilith

Lilith

He's second guest coming on NOW.  I'm going to go check it out.

Sorry Heather, I really did try.

>read book
>visit ellgab
>dont get banned

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: lawnboy on October 16, 2018, 07:50:49 PM
I think Liberace should have a Gabcast session and give us all training. Just thinkin'

soon, bud.

Nyewalker

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 10:07:01 PM
Heather said the show is going to be more than about cats folks!

Total Cat-astrophe ...

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2018, 10:10:26 PM
Giant Beavers?    :o
OMG brig....
You do realize you set yourself up for a good 200 jokes on that comment  ?    :o          ;)

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 16, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
I'm glad I'm listening to the radio.
Yeah, that's right, terrestrial radio.
One of the reasons I'll never move out of state, is because our radio stations KICK-ASS !  ;)
( I do feel sorry for those poor suckers living in California...           The fuck I do.  HAAAAAAAA-ha-ha-ha )
You poor sorry bastards don't have radio anymore, you have commercials, interrupted by a song or two - per hour.

That's why I constantly hear that terrestrial radio is dead.  It's from people that don't know what real radio is.     That's sad.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 16, 2018, 11:46:58 PM
The GabCast Lives...
All Hail 'SAGE" Liberace.    ;)

Behold the bounty that is my greatness!