• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

David Bowie

Started by trostol, February 18, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Professor Professor on February 19, 2018, 07:13:05 AM
Like a Marine in a Beirut barrack
::)  yeah.  Thanks for driving by, Ritchie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 19, 2018, 11:00:05 PM
::)  yeah.  Thanks for driving by, Ritchie.

If by Ritchie (which is what you were calling me) you mean me then try again. It's probably that stupid faggot, Swishypants, who you were pining for yesterday. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2018, 11:01:42 PM
If by Ritchie (which is what you were calling me) you mean me then try again. It's probably that stupid faggot, Swishypants, who you were pining for yesterday. ::)

If it were the Swish, he'd have you down on your knees (again) with you crying crocodile tears as he used your tender cock holster mercilessly. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 19, 2018, 11:09:32 PM
If it were the Swish, he'd have you down on your knees (again) with you crying crocodile tears as he used your tender cock holster mercilessly.

I really don't see how. It was adressed to you. And furthermore, in case you hadn't noticed (which I guess you didn't) you and kid (and any other military types here) were the number one people he trolled after me. Have a nice day, shit for brains. ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
I really don't see how. It was adressed to you. And furthermore, in case you hadn't noticed (which I guess you didn't) you and kid (and any other military types here) were the number one people he trolled after me. Have a nice day, shit for brains. ;D

You too, little lady.