• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in their beefed out minge. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spot spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested

And here I was, about to welcome you back.

bateman

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 08:53:02 PM
Really man.  I mean really.  Come back to Earth and have a shot with me ya fucker.    ;D

;)

Chilled Ketel One?

wr250

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
Damn. I cannot imagine you doing anything to get banned from a forum. Church maybe, a bar maybe. A forum???
never been banned from a church. a bar ? perhaps. didnt go back to find out.

moosie

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
Hey guise. It's a long time lurker no one remembers. Just stopping in to say hi.

Hi.
Sweet, do you own a Bonanza, (if so which one)? The v-tails are gorgeous. I salivated over them and the Bellanca Viking.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 08:47:14 PM
Heather's Facebook post about Keith now running the show and her quitting is still the last thing she's put up. It's been over 24 hours. Fans are still stumbling across it and asking what's going on.

I don't grasp her reticence to explain herself to paying customers.

Late afternoon she posted the words "in agony" when someone posted asking how she was. That's all I've seen today.

bateman

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 24, 2018, 08:54:12 PM
Late afternoon she posted the words "in agony" when someone posted asking how she was. That's all I've seen today.

Now she knows how the listeners feel.

pregnancy pains

Norm

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

Link?

Don’t make me try to navigate that antiquated forum

I just searched the thread for the post. Whoever put it up deleted it. I don't know why it wasn't offensive but the poster mentioned visiting Art in February and he wasn't doing well. Having lost a family member to COPD and pneumonia a few years ago it made perfect sense to me. The lungs fill with fluid which leads to oxygen deprivation to the brain causing terrible nightmares and confusion as I still remember all too well.

For what it's worth here's the link and if you can gain access it's mostly hams remembering Art. Maybe later somebody will update the thread, I'll keep checking it.

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/art-bell-w6obb-is-now-a-sk.606850/

Rix Gins

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 08:49:04 PM
Sorry.  Not following you. I am getting a little tipsy.  Pardon me.  ;)

Posted on Facebook when suggestions were being made for Keith Rowland to step in and be Heather's temporary replacement.  At least that's how I read the brother's post.

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 08:52:36 PM
are you MGTOW?

No. I just stumbled upon that pasta and thought it was appropriate.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 08:53:28 PM
Staggering through the neighborhood once again.  Please, no more dumpster fires.  The HOA is getting pissed.

LOL!  No HOA...from the streets man!  If there was an HOA, Mr. Hooper would've never had his store.  No gentrification here.   ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: wr250 on April 24, 2018, 08:53:49 PM
never been banned from a church. a bar ? perhaps. didnt go back to find out.

Did you make fun of the Indigo Girls or something?

albrecht

She should call into C2C with a Norry guest. He had some bipolar dude call in for mental advice and a lady who couldn't afford her electric bill also (Norry claims they paid it- directly to the electric company.) She might get advice from one of his guests....

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
Damn. I cannot imagine you doing anything to get banned from a forum. Church maybe, a bar maybe. A forum???

I got banned very early on.  Very much the same as happened to me on the Senda forum.

Same/same

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: moosie on April 24, 2018, 08:53:55 PM
Sweet, do you own a Bonanza, (if so which one)? The v-tails are gorgeous. I salivated over them and the Bellanca Viking.

I own a 1978 Bellanca Super Viking

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

*phew* anyhow, welcome. post often.

ponyboysunset

Wondering if a lawyer advised her to shut her trap about her big deal? The mystic dingbat is missing too.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 08:49:04 PM
Sorry.  Not following you. I am getting a little tipsy.  Pardon me.  ;)

I hardly ever imbibe in the devil's various swills. But the other day I had a beer with my slice of cheese and for just a few moments I realized HOW FUCKING AWESOME ALCOHOL IS! I got over it by the time I got home though.

aldousburbank

So on the upswing then.

bateman

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2018, 08:56:39 PM
I got banned very early on.  Very much the same as happened to me on the Senda forum.

Same/same

You displeased The Master! What did you expect?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 08:57:13 PM
Wondering if a lawyer advised her to shut her trap about her big deal? The mystic dingbat is missing too.

how did she not see this coming? fraud.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

Same/same

Yeah. But everyone knows you are a troll.

😎

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 08:53:42 PM
Chilled Ketel One?
I knew this guy knew his shit.  Sorry you have to work tomorrow, Batman.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 24, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Served with word salad?

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 08:59:46 PM
I knew this guy knew his shit.  Sorry you have to work tomorrow, Batman.

So you're saying you're too good for me and my generic Mexican vodka in the plastic bottle?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
Did Heather eat dinner with Art and his family?  Go grocery shopping with them?  Baby sit? 

It seems clear Art spent quite a bit of time with her speaking radio and all that - little good that it did, other than further demonstrate someone with no talent or aptitude isn't going to pick up a skill no matter what. 

I wonder how much more involved she was around the compound.
Hey PB....
Maybe u need to draw us a picture book of what was going on at the "compound in the desert" like the old Snorry and fatboy cartoons... instant best seller. Gotta strike while the iron is hot!

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2018, 08:57:25 PM
I hardly ever imbibe in the devil's various swills. But the other day I had a beer with my slice of cheese and for just a few moments I realized HOW FUCKING AWESOME ALCOHOL IS! I got over it by the time I got home though.
I have no idea of Art's personal habits but I swear I heard a quick bong bubble in the background during an old Art Bell show when the guest was going on about some biological terrorist threat. Sept 24 2001 with Craig O Thompson about nuclear and chem/bio weapon threats.