• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 24, 2018, 09:05:12 AM
That photo raised a very large and bright red flag for me...

Maybe Asia was the shooter...

Can’t be.  Shooter was male.

Caucasian male

We do have a pic from Art’s ccrane security cameras

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 24, 2018, 09:05:12 AM
That photo raised a very large and bright red flag for me...

Maybe Asia was the shooter...

The whole debacle was a red flag to me. From start to finish. People who said in the thread it was bullshit (even after explaining how illogical the story was) were abused and vilified ("Art would never do such a thing; He's a victim, yadda yadda") by some of the very same people I've seen return to the forum now he's dead. I don't see anyone now saying they think the stalker story was true.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
I hope Evil Keith puts as host Peter Davenport. I have problems falling asleep and I think Peter reading the reports he receives in the missile silo and playing the tapes left by the callers to the hotlines might do the trick and push me away from sleeping pills.

I think prolonged exposure to the world's dullest man might make me take the whole bottle of pills.

DanTSX

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
I hope Evil Keith puts as host Peter Davenport. I have problems falling asleep and I think Peter reading the reports he receives in the missile silo and playing the tapes left by the callers to the hotlines might do the trick and push me away from sleeping pills.

He’s been ill lately.

He’s winding down folks. He’s winding down.

But I do love his bitching about all the hoaxes people call in

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 09:19:05 AM
The whole debacle was a red flag to me. From start to finish. People who said in the thread it was bullshit (even after explaining how illogical the story was) were abused and vilified ("Art would never do such a thing; He's a victim, yadda yadda") by some of the very same people I've seen return to the forum now he's dead. I don't see anyone now saying they think the stalker story was true.

Confession time:

I was only pretending to be retarded.

It was fun pretending Art was legit.

Now it’s more fun to point out all of his foibles

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

You might not care for Noory as a broadcaster, but he's still doing it. He hasn't cut and run and doesn't hang his washing out for everyone to see. What is his crime? He took over a late night radio show that was free to be taken over. Art Bell at the time had no problem did he? Of the two, I'd say that Noory is the more grown up and mature. Heather is just the spoiled brat who chucks her toys out of the pram.

Ok thanks for pointing out that Noory is a clock punching corporate “yes man”

Post often! 

chefist

Why do you still hate Art, even after his demise?

SredniVashtar

MV's story about Art constantly replying to notification emails confirms for me that his mind had lost its edge. Living his very isolated life must have made it hard to stay sharp. You can get all sorts of odd ideas if you're basically on your own all the time, or surrounded by sycophants.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
Confession time:

I was only pretending to be retarded.

It was fun pretending Art was legit.

Now it’s more fun to point out all of his foibles

I wasn't meaning you.

ranger_star

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 09:19:32 AM
He’s been ill lately.

He’s winding down folks. He’s winding down.

But I do love his bitching about all the hoaxes people call in

Dan, I guess you think we need new blood eh? The Old Guard is slipping away...

ranger_star

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 24, 2018, 09:23:53 AM
MV's story about Art constantly replying to notification emails confirms for me that his mind had lost its edge. Living his very isolated life must have made it hard to stay sharp. You can get all sorts of odd ideas if you're basically on your own all the time, or surrounded by sycophants.

The Fuhrerbunker in Pahrump... Der Paranormal Untergang!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
Ok thanks for pointing out that Noory is a clock punching corporate “yes man”

Post often!

So what? There are millions like him.. Hey I wouldn't mind being ten dollars behind him. You don't think do you that none corporate yes men and women who broadcast really believe what they're saying do you? Take Alex Jones...Please, take him.

DanTSX

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 24, 2018, 08:20:46 AM
This guy watches Hallmark movies that remind him of Heather. I think he might be ovulating.

I can smell the estrogen from here

ranger_star

Asia and Alexander are the Goebbels kids, Ayrin is Eva...who would HW be?

ranger_star

I don't get banned from BellGab for using Ad Hitlerum logical fallacies right?

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

I wasn't meaning you.

I know

But I was happily posting as much as “believe art’s Story” as I could at the time.

I didn’t feel I was being singled out, but I wanted to come clean.  Mainly for the lulz

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 09:29:26 AM
I don't get banned from BellGab for using Ad Hitlerum logical fallacies right?

No, you don't even get turbo mode revoked...

praise MV

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Martin Bormann. A sinister mediocrity that nobody liked.

ranger_star

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 24, 2018, 09:34:11 AM
Martin Bormann. A sinister mediocrity that nobody liked.

So we can assume she will scurry away in the night never to be seen again...

DanTSX

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
So we can assume she will scurry away in the night never to be seen again...
heather is moving to Argentina

Juan

My father died of COPD. Over the last 10 years of his life, his mental agility decreased due to oxygen impairment. I’d attribute Art’s decline to his disease,

ranger_star

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
heather is moving to Argentina

I'm Argentino...so I will be on the lookout. She probably will wind up in Cerro Uritorco, a local UFO hotspot in the hills of Cordoba...full of filthy hippies and New Age Gurus

WildCard

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 25, 2015, 09:39:54 PM
I am stepping up to the plate to do this thing.  This.  Is.  The.  Blitz. 

Keep in mind the Davebots can read this thread too, but we can organize our thoughts here, and keep secret stuff to the PM's.  Bring your game, BellGabbers.  Bring your talent.  The Midnight In The Desert Media Blitz officially begins July 4th, and continues through July 20th.  Let's get our strategy together here.

Ideas, artwork, trailers, articles, links, oh my.

moosie

Art could be very passive aggressive.
Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
She would be Geli Raubal

ranger_star

Quote from: moosie on April 24, 2018, 10:14:41 AM
Art could be very passive aggressive.She would be Geli Raubal

That would be in synch with the operating hypothesis that HW is related to AB, but alas Geli was dead by the time of the bunker

chefist

Quote from: mv on April 24, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
Ouch!

Where are you now? I bet that case of Red Bull came in handy on your long drive back to MO.

moosie

Quote from: ranger_star on April 24, 2018, 10:19:37 AM
That would be in synch with the operating hypothesis that HW is related to AB, but alas Geli was dead by the time of the bunker
I question any familial ties because why would HW have needed bellgab if there was a family connection?