• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 05, 2016, 01:48:53 AM
What is it supposed to be?
I think it is left up to you... I am not going to post my whole interpretation (for fear of being locked up in an asylum), but I will say that there is a man in a construction vest on the left heading into a mine...  If I go any further, Onan is bound to return and pronounce me unfit to inhabit this thread.

Of course, I could be completely wrong.  I have a few artist friends who ask for my interpretation.  Once I tell them what I get, they tell me what they put into it.  Often times, it does not match... That is art.

pate

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2016, 12:29:45 AM

Geroge is getting paid a hundred bucks a minute from Dave and has a free laptop from mVee...

Ima khanfused, hoo is Geroge and hoo is Dave;  agaom? 
\

Er, u,.m. <mmm?  WaterCloset?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 05, 2016, 02:32:19 AM
I think it is left up to you... I am not going to post my whole interpretation (for fear of being locked up in an asylum), but I will say that there is a man in a construction vest on the left heading into a mine...  If I go any further, Onan is bound to return and pronounce me unfit to inhabit this thread.

Of course, I could be completely wrong.  I have a few artist friends who ask for my interpretation.  Once I tell them what I get, they tell me what they put into it.  Often times, it does not match... That is art.

Often times, it is pretentious bollox.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 05, 2016, 04:37:10 AM

Or was it ostentatious squeeze-box?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1ZXm-rFLA

At this point, K(smos)-naut, shore..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on June 05, 2016, 04:41:46 AM
Or was it ostentatious squeeze-box?

I forgot to also add: devoid of any discernible talent. Yes, I can draw. :)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2016, 01:08:10 AM
... I suspect that Geroge will hoard it away...

George prefers the term 'curate'

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 05, 2016, 04:01:58 AM
I see a Galactus.

I see a mechanic with his head up the vagina of a mechanical elephant.

WOTR

As is this thread and the "general musings" thread... But were all here commenting on some bizarre performance art and contributing our opinions and our interpretations.

chefist

I agree...if you can pull off a "Rasputin" on enough rich folk and make a name for yourself (brand) in their circles, you can write your own ticket...that is why so many only became popular after their deaths...

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on June 05, 2016, 12:12:02 PM
I agree...if you can pull off a "Rasputin" on enough rich folk and make a name for yourself (brand) in their circles, you can write your own ticket...
Free pizza, free laptops, free cat food, free Ipads.  What was your donation?  Free show notes and time spent to help prepare for broadcast.  Really, the list goes on and on- if a good performance artist can pull a "Rasputin." ;)

MAX

Quote from: akwilly on June 05, 2016, 02:57:24 AM
I see a vagina

Looks like Sendas' bad tooth to me. Maybe it's a vagina tooth but I really hope there is no such thing.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on June 05, 2016, 12:58:09 PM
Free pizza, free laptops, free cat food, free Ipads.  What was your donation?  Free show notes and time spent to help prepare for broadcast.  Really, the list goes on and on- if a good performance artist can pull a "Rasputin." ;)

I never gave him any money...just had some fun. He did whine to me in some PMs about needing financial assistance. Once it was clear I was not going to give him anything, his true nature took hold.

Quote from: chefist on June 05, 2016, 01:08:30 PM
Once it was clear I was not going to give him anything, his true nature took hold.

Sucked you off, did he?

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on June 05, 2016, 02:53:09 PM
George does not live on bread alone...

Lol...one learns that rather quickly.