• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

srnightowl

Quote from: timpate on September 21, 2010, 02:52:37 PM

Comcast We Care......
ok i have had to deal with this god forsaken company many times. They tell you they are always around when you need them. The people on the phone when you need second tier help. They Techs talk to you like you are a fucking retard. The price they quote you on the phone is never the same as what shows on your fucking bill. I recently had service with them. I had internet and cable. They cable always fucked up. What I mean is the line that is ran from the pole when the wind would blow would drop my signal. I would call them and say can you please send out one of your techs. They would come out and find nothing. I have had 6 times had a tech out to my house. All the times but ones was it for the fucking internet. My wife who has no idea how networks or modems work told comcast that it was the modem. Ok so after 6 times they show up at the house and say yeah its your modem. They claim they wear boot covers and respect your home. This fucker of a tech came out and tore my living room out and was rude to my wife my kids and told me to get my DOG My fucking 3 pound Chihuahua called it a mutt. Fuck you don't come into my house and talk to my family like that. One time he came out the tech stole my signal amp. I called Comcast and told them the tech stole my amp. He had to bring it back to my house. Anyhow I have had the worst experience with this shit of a company.
Fuck that company. I wish the company would give you what you pay for and offer a better product. This company needs to be evaluated again. Motherfuckers.

All Too True...

Quote from: Silent on September 16, 2011, 08:46:04 AM
Should the mood ever strike again I'll try to fit in a fart joke or two for TW.  ;D

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaa    :-*     Good one.

Frys Girl

The weather is really nice and cool today where I live. It's lovely and I wish it would stay like this, but in a week it's going back to 80s  :'(

I love fall and I can't say it enough. It's such an awesome season. I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Frys Girl

David Garrett is awesome. If you haven't checked him out, look him up immediately!

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 17, 2011, 05:01:08 AM
The weather is really nice and cool today where I live. It's lovely and I wish it would stay like this, but in a week it's going back to 80s  :'(

I love fall and I can't say it enough. It's such an awesome season. I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

You must live in the "yee ha" South. Your weather forecast mirrors my own (Myrtle Beach, SC)

Frys Girl

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 17, 2011, 07:31:13 AM
You must live in the "yee ha" South. Your weather forecast mirrors my own (Myrtle Beach, SC)
I wish I were in the South!! I am on the East Coast, DC.

b_dubb

chapel hill , nc - cool and rainy.  a nice change from hot and sunny.  yay Fall

Frys Girl

I love my dog so much. She's just amazing. I would never think that a creature that farts and needs me to pick up her feces from the floor would bring me so much joy. She's so sweet. If you have a dog, you understand. If you don't, get one! It changes your life for the better.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 19, 2011, 06:36:36 PM
I love my dog so much. She's just amazing. I would never think that a creature that farts and needs me to pick up her feces from the floor would bring me so much joy. She's so sweet. If you have a dog, you understand. If you don't, get one! It changes your life for the better.

why is your dog dumping on the floor?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on September 19, 2011, 06:38:33 PM

why is your dog dumping on the floor?
I totally did not express this correctly. She is just pooping as dogs do on the grass. I just have to pick it up off the ground. Oh Michael you know this! LOL.

Seriously though, I have started a new system that I am trying to pass on to dog owners:

1. Put hand in bag to expand it

2. When dog assumes pooping phase, place bag under. Eyeball the bulls eye spot. You will get better with a few goes.

3. After doggy completes business, you can easily put hand into the bag and reverse the poop and cleanly tie it. No mess on ground/grass.

*aahhhhhhhh*

onan

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 19, 2011, 06:45:39 PM
I totally did not express this correctly. She is just pooping as dogs do on the grass. I just have to pick it up off the ground. Oh Michael you know this! LOL.

Seriously though, I have started a new system that I am trying to pass on to dog owners:

1. Put hand in bag to expand it

2. When dog assumes pooping phase, place bag under. Eyeball the bulls eye spot. You will get better with a few goes.

3. After doggy completes business, you can easily put hand into the bag and reverse the poop and cleanly tie it. No mess on ground/grass.

*aahhhhhhhh*

I love dogs. And no politics involved. Best thread potential ever.

My wife and I have rescued abandoned and abused dogs for over 25 years now. I can't express how bittersweet it is. My wife likes dogs in the 25 to 35 pound range. I prefer the 60+ size dog. We have been fortunate to have had several labrador/something else and a few german shepard/something else. What great animals!. Recently we rescued a few pitbulls. At first I was reluctant... with all the press... but what a surprise... the ones we have now are very loving and playful. How people can treat them badly is beyond me.

Anyhoo, as much contention as we can have over politics... I am very happy to see several dog lovers here.

I am teaching all my dogs to attack anyone that says "there are no coincidences." ;)

Frys Girl

Quote from: onan on September 19, 2011, 10:15:21 PM
I love dogs. And no politics involved. Best thread potential ever.

My wife and I have rescued abandoned and abused dogs for over 25 years now. I can't express how bittersweet it is. My wife likes dogs in the 25 to 35 pound range. I prefer the 60+ size dog. We have been fortunate to have had several labrador/something else and a few german shepard/something else. What great animals!. Recently we rescued a few pitbulls. At first I was reluctant... with all the press... but what a surprise... the ones we have now are very loving and playful. How people can treat them badly is beyond me.

Anyhoo, as much contention as we can have over politics... I am very happy to see several dog lovers here.

I am teaching all my dogs to attack anyone that says "there are no coincidences." ;)
I love pits, but I'll admit that I'm scared of them if I don't know them. I volunteered at a shelter once and we had a resident pitbull. She had been abused and tortured and used for fighting/gambling. She was the sweetest dog. I will never forget how compassionate that dog was, and how no one would expect it given the circumstances she came from.

Pitbulls look tough, so that might be why attract mean people, but when I look into their eyes, they are like other dogs. They just want to play and cuddle.

b_dubb

i'm also a dog owner.  anyone who mistreats an animal needs a good old fashioned ass kicking

My 80 year old mother owns the biggest, meanest, nastiest looking pit bull you`ll ever see. He`s down right evil looking (by my request, for protection). However, around humans he is familiar with and knows,  he`s as gentle as a subtle breeze on a warm, southern, summer night. With those he doesn`t know...may they rest in peace.

Pit bulls are THE most loyal, loving, patient, dedicated, intelligent, and well-behaved animal you`ll ever own. I strongly recommend them for ANY animal lover, especially those with young children.

MV/Liberace!

when nabila gets back in the country tomorrow night, she and i are going to vegas and then long beach.  yes, be jealous... very jealous.

anyway, i'll be back around october 10th.  see u then.

M Knight

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on September 21, 2011, 04:29:21 PM
when nabila gets back in the country tomorrow night, she and i are going to vegas and then long beach.  yes, be jealous... very jealous.

say hi to Knapp.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on September 21, 2011, 04:29:21 PM

Safe, happy journey to both of you.    :)

MV/Liberace!

Thanks... and btw... does anyone know how to anonymously upload a torrent? A BIG torrent.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MV/Liberace!

Anyone seeing any errors on the forum?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on September 22, 2011, 01:20:05 AM

I do. In two browsers, there are ? images appearing in the second column next to the threads.

M Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 22, 2011, 06:10:01 AM
I do. In two browsers, there are ? images appearing in the second column next to the threads.

Forum Shadow Rats?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 22, 2011, 06:10:01 AM
Try clearing your cache. Shift+refresh. Any difference?

Sent from my DROIDX

I can't go back a page.  Every time I try it says a script is slowing something down and I end up having to reboot.  Figured it was just my old computer. 

But, really, I took it for a "sign" from angels that I should forget about the past and just move forward... ::)

HAL 9000

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on September 21, 2011, 06:33:30 PMThanks... and btw... does anyone know how to anonymously upload a torrent? A BIG torrent.

How large a torrent are we talkin' here? My Rapidshare account has unlimited storage, and files up to 2GB for free users, and unlimited for premium users.

I currently have 209GB of stuff sitting there, so I can host a lot of data using direct downloads.

Frys Girl

Quote from: M Knight on September 22, 2011, 06:15:18 AM
Forum Shadow Rats?
LOL

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on September 22, 2011, 09:17:25 AM
Try clearing your cache. Shift+refresh. Any difference?

Still showing up :( I'm running the site on Chrome per your suggestion. Thanks btw. Never looking back. Only using Safari when I have no option.

M Knight

Sent from my DROIDX

Yes.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getpagerank() in /home/vandeven/public_html/coastgab.com/Sources/Load.php(2151) : eval()'d code on line 346

fabucat

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 17, 2011, 10:20:55 AM
I wish I were in the South!! I am on the East Coast, DC.

Hi neighbor, wanna go for a joy ride? 

My dog died last week.  She was waaaay too old.  Good thing is that there are plenty more out there who need us. 

fabucat

I'm sorry for getting political, but this is a humorous pseudo-rap in which Sarah Palin sh*ts on Lady Gaga and vice versa....All good fun....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhTd4_Ids80&feature=related

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on September 22, 2011, 03:42:08 PM
How large a torrent are we talkin' here? My Rapidshare account has unlimited storage, and files up to 2GB for free users, and unlimited for premium users.

I currently have 209GB of stuff sitting there, so I can host a lot of data using direct downloads.

check your inbox.