• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Sex Robots Are Coming!!!

Started by 21st Century Man, November 22, 2017, 11:20:45 PM

We need to flood the Middle East with these robots so they won't reproduce.

My life with a sex robot: Dinner dates, romps four times a week â€" and wife FINE with it

James, 58, is in in a sexual relationship with a 5ft tall sex doll called April â€" and his wife Tine doesn’t mind.

He is still with his wife, but admits to having sex four times a week with the blonde doll â€" and he even takes her on dinner dates.

The engineer is now saving up to get his hands on the world’s first sex robot Harmony, who is being designed to talk, smile and react during sex.

April sometimes sleeps cuddling with James and the two began seeing each other while Tine was having to care for her sick mother.

He said: "If I had to choose between April and my wife I honestly don't know what I would do."

James and April’s relationship features in new Channel 4 documentary The Sex Robots are Coming.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/661977/Sex-Doll-Relationship-Robot-April-Harmony-James-Channel-4-Documentary-Pictures-Dating-Love

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 22, 2017, 11:20:45 PM
We need to flood the Middle East with these robots so they won't reproduce.

My life with a sex robot: Dinner dates, romps four times a week â€" and wife FINE with it

James, 58, is in in a sexual relationship with a 5ft tall sex doll called April â€" and his wife Tine doesn’t mind.

He is still with his wife, but admits to having sex four times a week with the blonde doll â€" and he even takes her on dinner dates.

The engineer is now saving up to get his hands on the world’s first sex robot Harmony, who is being designed to talk, smile and react during sex.

April sometimes sleeps cuddling with James and the two began seeing each other while Tine was having to care for her sick mother.

He said: "If I had to choose between April and my wife I honestly don't know what I would do."

James and April’s relationship features in new Channel 4 documentary The Sex Robots are Coming.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/661977/Sex-Doll-Relationship-Robot-April-Harmony-James-Channel-4-Documentary-Pictures-Dating-Love

MD MD has one.  It looks more like a cored out watermelon, but it serves his purposes.

I hate those big sex dolls. 

A few years ago, my weird cousin [creepy, loner,  never got married type] was found dead in his East Detroit house.   
My Mom made me go back home to help "put things in order" with some of my other cousins.   We found one of those life size
sex dolls in his pad.  The issue is what do you do with a dead guys used sex doll? 

Couldn't really sell it.  Assuming some freak would buy it, none of us wanted to be tasked with cleaning it up for quick sale. Nor did
any of us want to deal with whomever would respond to a"Used Life Sized Sex Doll: as is, where is"  Craiglist ad.  You can't really just set
the thing out on the curb and hope that the rubbish man would cart it off.  Can't really take it to the Dump - what if the Dump guys start
asking questions?  "No sir.  It's not a dead body, it's just an old sex doll.  No.  It's not mine"    I mean awkward...................

Thought about burning it but what about toxic gas?   The issue was finally solved by leaving it on the front porch of an abandoned
house, deep in the bowels of Detroit.  Problem solved in that case but what if you don't have a nearby urban wasteland handy?   
Disposal is a bit of an issue with those damn things.   Believe me.  I know!

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 23, 2017, 06:48:12 AM
MD MD has one.  It looks more like a cored out watermelon, but it serves his purposes.

I wouldn't refer to your ass as a 'cored out watermelon.'   Whored out, sure, but not cored out.  There are doctors who can fix that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2017, 09:50:45 AM

A few years ago, my weird cousin [creepy, loner,  never got married type] was found dead in his East Detroit house.   
My Mom made me go back home to help "put things in order" with some of my other cousins.   We found one of those life size
sex dolls in his pad.  The issue is what do you do with a dead guys used sex doll? 

Couldn't really sell it.  Assuming some freak would buy it, none of us wanted to be tasked with cleaning it up for quick sale. Nor did
any of us want to deal with whomever would respond to a"Used Life Sized Sex Doll: as is, where is"  Craiglist ad.  You can't really just set
the thing out on the curb and hope that the rubbish man would cart it off.  Can't really take it to the Dump - what if the Dump guys start
asking questions?  "No sir.  It's not a dead body, it's just an old sex doll.  No.  It's not mine"    I mean awkward...................

Thought about burning it but what about toxic gas?   The issue was finally solved by leaving it on the front porch of an abandoned
house, deep in the bowels of Detroit.  Problem solved in that case but what if you don't have a nearby urban wasteland handy?   

You should have listed it on BellGab.  Man does not live by horse alone.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 23, 2017, 06:48:12 AM

You're confused again. It's your mom who looks like that, Canadian snowflake faggot!  ;D

pate

I think it is a bit of hyperbole to assume such;

They will.

Will eye guess>?  mmm..

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 24, 2017, 01:16:19 PM
I wouldn't refer to your ass as a 'cored out watermelon.'   Whored out, sure, but not cored out.  There are doctors who can fix that.

You look like one of those old time drill sergeants who took pleasure in diddling 18 year old boys. 

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 27, 2017, 04:20:36 PM
You look like one of those old time drill sergeants who took pleasure in diddling 18 year old boys.
Jealous fag. ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2017, 09:50:45 AM

Must have been quite a few years ago, East Detroit changed its name to Eastpointe in 1992. Unless you meant east Detroit in general.

Either way, this is now my new favorite story.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 28, 2017, 07:34:30 AM
Must have been quite a few years ago, East Detroit changed its name to Eastpointe in 1992. Unless you meant east Detroit in general.

Either way, this is now my new favorite story.

You are 100% correct L.G.  It is Eastpointe now but it was East Detroit when I grew up and will always be that to me. 

It's a good story and 100% true.   Everyone in the family knew that cousin  B________   was a might odd but there was some
really disturbing shit in that house.   Home made movies of sexual encounters,  plastic artificial vagina's, 100's of printed out emails
exchanged with Asian/Slavic women, weird butt stuffer things and of course "The Doll".

Up All Night

See yourself in this picture??

Sorta looks like he's related to George Noory