• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
That makes no damn sense.

She better go delete all of her comments about not knowing when or if she would be able to return

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
We know how successful witchcraft has been for her. Be scared!  Be very scared!!  :P

Kolchak

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 23, 2018, 05:08:51 PM
https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/988550978369564672

Crisis averted, simmer down all.

What the fuck? I was looking forward to Goblins and Such. This calls for an emergency Gabcast.

Element 115

What in carnation is going on here?  HW was canned?  MV is the new host?  WTF is going on?  See what happens when i don't log in for a day and it's a shit storm.  Ermergency Gabcast soon?

SnapT

This requires not only an Emergency Gabcast, but a GABCAST / MARTINEZ TONIGHT SUPERSHOW.

Redacted is turning Pahrump into Martinez very quickly.

Kolchak

The official program of Art Bell is going to wait over two weeks to deliver a tribute to him.

whoozit

I hope Queef reimburses MV for travel expenses.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Element 115 on April 23, 2018, 05:13:17 PM
What in carnation is going on here?  HW was canned?  MV is the new host?  WTF is going on?  See what happens when i don't log in for a day and it's a shit storm.  Ermergency Gabcast soon?

Nobody Knows, because in the last 2-3 days, Heather has said she's quitting, said she's going on with the show but sad, to saying she was betrayed by Keith because a guest host is on tonight, and she's done. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Element 115 on April 23, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

It's like BellGab ping pong up in here.

Element 115

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 23, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
It's like BellGab ping pong up in here.

I know, it's insanity.  Nowhere in The Desert?  I guess Senda was right when he called it that...

damon

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 05:14:28 PM
This requires not only an Emergency Gabcast, but a GABCAST / MARTINEZ TONIGHT SUPERSHOW.

Redacted is turning Pahrump into Martinez very quickly.
And thats not FAKE NEWS.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
What the fuck? I was looking forward to Goblins and Such. This calls for an emergency Gabcast.

SnapT

Who was the guest host really going to be?  That needs answering.

Bart Ell

That's it baby, get your mouth up real close to my microphone. Oh yeah, that's it, get right up on it. Show daddy why he chose the right person to take over his show. Close your eyes, baby, pretend my mic is Bono and don't look it in the eye or I will have to fire you, baby... oh yeah, fire right over that Trigger face of yours.

bellNwhistle

Heather still hasn't posted that she'll be back on Monday.  I guess let's have the FB followers rile themselves up a bit more.. cancel their subscriptions, etc.. 

damon

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 23, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
That's it baby, get your mouth up real close to my microphone. Oh yeah, that's it, get right up on it. Show daddy why he chose the right person to take over his show. Close your eyes, baby, pretend my mic is Bono and don't look it in the eye or I will have to fire you, baby... oh yeah, fire right over that Trigger face of yours.
Welcome Back Bart Ell, How the hell are you doing??