• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2017, 08:33:54 PM
Dietrich is digging in

Another swipe at that Hamamoto chap - whoever he is..........

Gunner65

Dietrich will say that Aquino and Putin are controlling the world

Gunner65

This asshole Dietrich claims he is Tawainese and has SSDI from his "citizenship" in ?

Gunner65

So Dietrich now claims a lie and continues to attack Aquino.  This is insanity

Gunner65

Dietrich will now speak Russian and whatever...But his manager Ringley knows he is full of crap

Gunner65

Gunner65

Really Dietrich?  You failed You are so full of shit

Don't think I have the patience to handle the Aquino/Canadian Blood Monopoly.............

I'm punching out!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 24, 2017, 08:11:59 AM
He then later lashed out at the Faygo Beverage Company of Detroit claiming it causes dementia.

He better tread carefully, he may awaken the sleeping Juggalo giant. WHOOP WHOOP.

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/GYjNlwm91J4

After careful consideration, Nocturnal Emissions appears to be the best "bat-shit cryzamazacrazy" thing going in the DIY paranormal radio show world right now, and seeing as I haven't got shit to do anymore, well, I can hang with you fella's.

Gunner65

Dietrich and Arola were both suspended from Facebook.  Its been rather quiet for a week or two.   Meanwhile I have not been sent notification that the investigation is closed.  This means Dietrich and States continue to be investigated.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2017, 06:14:38 PM
Dietrich and Arola were both suspended from Facebook.  Its been rather quiet for a week or two.   Meanwhile I have not been sent notification that the investigation is closed.  This means Dietrich and States continue to be investigated.

So I guess his throngs of listeners can no longer check his timeline, eh?

Gunner65

I don't use Facebook...but I assume so.  Dietrich cannot post his writings to Rev Radio and cannot post to anyone.  Arola was suspended a week earlier.  DD says he was suspended for using the "N" word.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2017, 07:04:17 PM
I don't use Facebook...but I assume so.  Dietrich cannot post his writings to Rev Radio and cannot post to anyone

Pinch hitting for Douglas Dietrich.........  Rose Dio.

Gunner65

I don't believe Rose Dio Magic Warrior is homeless.  She is uploading his shows.

Gunner65

If you read the description of each audio upload, it includes the 850.00 for Dietrichs teeth.  He acknowledges receipt of donations for his rent for October and asks for more.  He claims he has "primary" donars....and he mentions them.  This he claims is his income...SSDI and donations

Gunner65

His claim of US Marine combat and Dod service is the basis for his credibility,  why the wheelchair for the girlfriend?  Too many 19 hour flights?

Gunner65

Bottom line? Confusion.  Bump stocks...

These guys are rather chill............  But they take calls

Gunner65

Illanois caller?  Very confused.  "Red Scare" has nothing to do with North Korea or the Philippines. 

Gunner65

Ejected rounds are NOT right....even in the blood pool.  Weapons are not  in positions ....Hagmann is a disinfo agent.  Hagmann is not what you think.  Hagmann is a liar connectect to Steve Quayle.  Tome Horn and LA Marzulli are stumped.

They can no longer claim this is biblical.  It is BS and Americans know it

Gunner65

Paddocks brothers are getting investigated and we hear nothiing....I think Paddock is connected to Hillary and Obama and communists