• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2017, 07:11:38 PM
Mike:

If you get the chance tonight, ask James Fetzer about his experience with Dietrich.  Fetzer is a former US Marine Officer.  Ask Fetzer how he feels about Dietrich attacking Veterans who have exposed his false claims.

Will do

Guess its getting to be about that time ain't it?

Here is a little mood music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m3rMrva0To

Swishypants

Oooooooh! I remember this guy now! Big Chief Dietrich! Half Japanativejarhead, half MAN! :)  Everyone lives their lives like they are forever in High School now. *sigh*

Quote from: Swishypants on September 30, 2017, 07:46:56 PM
Oooooooh! I remember this guy now! Big Chief Dietrich! Half Japanativejarhead, half MAN! :)

He's sort of a turbo charged Senda

Swishypants

He once said Nixon tried to put us on the gold standard in 1971. That's when I took a dump in my own hat, slapped it on my head and walked off a cliff.

Gunner65

Dietrich has not been posting Facebook to Rev Radio for upcoming shows.  No more fake photos and illegible rants? 

Quote from: Swishypants on September 30, 2017, 07:49:53 PM
He once said Nixon tried to put us on the gold standard in 1971. That's when I took a dump in my own hat, slapped it on my head and walked off a cliff.

Oh.  Well wait to you hear about his Merc adventures in Uganda fighting off an army of machete yielding Chimps.  Still unclear if he was Pro-Amin or Anti-Amin.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2017, 07:51:46 PM
Dietrich has not been posting Facebook to Rev Radio for upcoming shows.  No more fake photos and illegible rants?

Darn.  Was awaiting this weeks missive.  I guess it is hard to top being Emperor of the Peacocks........

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 30, 2017, 07:52:24 PM
Oh.  Well wait to you hear about his Merc adventures in Uganda fighting off an army of machete yielding Chimps.  Still unclear if he was Pro-Amin or Anti-Amin.

If he was hanging out with Robert Young Pelton or Eeben Barlow I can find out about that. I roll with the PMC's at an ownership level.

Gunner65

Dietrich was not a SFPD Officer or Mercinary.  You can dig for the audio of a battle with Ugandan Chimps. 

Swishypants

He's bright; might have done asset work for DIA. All those dudes are nuts though so there's no point attempting to go down that rabbit hole. Mid level propagandist, or just flat-out bored? What do you think?

Almost Show Time

Let's get weird people.  Let's get weird. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 30, 2017, 07:58:30 PM
Almost Show Time

Let's get weird people.  Let's get weird.

FUk it! I'll listen. What the hell. LOL!

Gunner65

Meanwhile his buddy Arola is exchanging comments on you tube with a "Mathew X"

Gunner65

Total insanity and shows Dietrich and Arola are manipulating people using intimidation

Quote from: Swishypants on September 30, 2017, 07:59:14 PM
FUk it! I'll listen. What the hell. LOL!

Hopefully Uganda and Amin come up again.  Sounds like you have some knowledge.   I keep hoping for it but in vain lately

Gunner65

Oh your madness continues Dietrich.  And you are full of shit

Swishypants

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2017, 08:04:40 PM
Arola is Dietrichs bully

Is that the guy who was running Ops in the Youtube gun channels several years back with "The Hyena's?" I think I know who he is.

Swishypants

Dietrich show's all the signs of being trained in late 80's PSYOPS. Pretty easy to spot them. Thinks weren't very complex back then.

Gunner65

at least 3 who continually send him money and he is an SSDI recip

Gunner65

He lives in a 1.5 Million dollar house community

Swishypants

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2017, 08:13:01 PM
He lives in a 1.5 Million dollar house community

On the West coast that's just a 1500 square foot 2/3 with a fireplace working mans house.

Gunner65

Swishypants

I think he's just doing scams and probably low level identity theft to support his Oxycontin habit. Typical ex-military pill popper.