• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

This is the kind of lies and bull shit slander I have had to put up with for over a year. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6DWfaMUZDY

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2017, 03:51:03 AM
So let me get this straight--the Luciferian who runs a military psyop program is the victim here?

So droll.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 22, 2017, 02:47:08 PM
This is the kind of lies and bull shit slander I have had to put up with for over a year. 

Help us out with a transcript. Your presented source material is laughably obtuse.

Gunner65

Dietrich has promoted himself to "Peacock Emperor" and is giving his "first incense-burner side chat"......WTF ..

https://www.facebook.com/freedomslips/posts/1568908126488912  He believes the CIR/Morgan Freeman video is a declaration of war with Russia.The fucker is insane. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 23, 2017, 06:13:16 PM
Dietrich has promoted himself to "Peacock Emperor" and is giving his "first incense-burner side chat"......WTF ..

https://www.facebook.com/freedomslips/posts/1568908126488912

It is still just a bunch of unreadable gnarl.......     

Seems like you might have been correct that all of his communiques are like that.  It's like he is typing that stuff up on a
VT100 terminal with 8-N-1 mucked up.   

Gunner65

It took me over 6 months of reading his insane bull-shit to understand it.  This is why he has never published anything.....its all video of lectures.  This is what makes him such a freaking sociopath.  He "writes" his schizophrenic BS lies in a way that forces you to translate it.

But in the end ITS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 23, 2017, 06:24:02 PM
It took me over 6 months of reading his insane bull-shit to understand it.  This is why he has never published anything.....its all video of lectures.  This is what makes him such a freaking sociopath.  He "writes" his schizophrenic BS lies in a way that forces you to translate it.

But in the end ITS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Well if you spent more than a millisecond trying to analyze this
DAY SATURDAY NIGHT IN THE NAME ‘O’ THE ǼNGÆL مَلَك طَاوُوس (“TAWOÛSÊ-MELEIK [‘MELIEK TA’‘OUS’];” cf [confer] “גַּבְרִיאֵל [‘ΓΑΥΡΙÍΛ’ or ‘JAVRI‘ÍL;’ pronounced ‘đƵHAB-VRAI‘EL’ and Ængliciƶed ‘GABRIÆL’ â€" literally ‘GOD-IS-MY-STRENGTH’] Ã"’‘ĒR THE WHITE HOUSE [released 1933]”)

You are a better man than I - of course then again he isn't reading my SSN and what not on the air either.   

Gunner65

Almost all of what he "writes" is referring to himself (in Russian or Slavic) as Dracula and Melek Tau and the freaking angel Gabriel.  The asshole has never been outside the USA (Oakland and San Fran and Tucson. AZ) his entire worthless life! (He has never owned a car or a drivers license!

Gunner65

My research shows he hoards all types of clothing and frequently wears his own parents and his sisters clothing. He lives in a house on Russian Hill in San Fran (OH THE IRONY) worth over 1.5 million.  And he lives on SSDI benefits ? Not likely.

Gunner65

When the VA Office of Inspector General closes the case, I am submitting a FOIA request for the details and results of that investigation!

I already have the draft letter of request prepared !!!

Gunner65

Dietrich rarely talks of his mother or sister (elder sister born before him in 1964).  Why would he lie about his entire life trying to get famous?
Where did his racial hatred come from? What is Dietrich hiding?

Gunner65

Did Dietrich inherit wealth from his mother and her family?  Is he being truthful regarding the character of his father and grandfather? Why is his mother not buried near his father?  Why did he suddenly surface in 2008? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 23, 2017, 07:09:18 PM
Did Dietrich inherit wealth from his mother and her family?  Is he being truthful regarding the character of his father and grandfather? Why is his mother not buried near his father?  Why did he suddenly surface in 2008?

Deep state disinfo plant. Who do you think pays for his meth habit?  8)

Gunner65

Deep state disinfo plant. Who do you think pays for his meth habit? 

My independent research of Dietrich makes me a disinfo plant?  How do YOU know he has a METH habit?

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 23, 2017, 07:25:12 PM
Deep state disinfo plant. Who do you think pays for his meth habit?  8)

My independent research of Dietrich makes me a disinfo plant?  How do YOU know he has a METH habit?

I think the Doc was implying that Dietrich is the plant, not you. 

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 23, 2017, 07:27:41 PM
I think the Doc was implying that Dietrich is the plant, not you.
Yes, sorry I am a bit riled-up today.  Sorry Doc.

Gunner65

But hey...we have all survived the dreaded Rev. 12 prophecy of the end of the world on September 23!

Gunner65

Is anyone listening to Studio A Rev Radio right now leading into Dietrich?  Its all crazy BS about the end of the world.......Do these stupid fucks research for themselves?

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 23, 2017, 07:51:34 PM
Is anyone listening to Studio A Rev Radio right now leading into Dietrich?  Its all crazy BS about the end of the world.......Do these stupid fucks research for themselves?

The one dude is down in Costa Rica - always nice to export America's best.............

Gunner65

HA HA Disclaimers and format changes.   ALL BOW BEFORE THE PEACOCK EMPORER

I don't wanna be an Emperor but could I be a Baron?   Baron von Walks_At_Night has a nice ring to it.