• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Telescope

Started by Bella Goth, November 04, 2017, 07:15:58 PM

Bella Goth

Is there a decent telescope for under $100 for a kid

Yorkshire pud

I got one for my lad a few years ago, cost about 70 pounds (Roughly $110 at the time). Look on amazon?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 08:09:54 PM
I got one for my lad a few years ago, cost about 70 pounds (Roughly $110 at the time). Look on amazon?

You bought your son a crappy telescope?!  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 08:13:56 PM
You bought your won a crappy telescope?!  ???

My won? You trolling again? Go off and play with your alphabet bricks or something.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 08:15:12 PM
My won? You trolling again? Go off and play with your alphabet bricks or something.

On my ipad. Whatever. Why did you buy your son such a crappy scope?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 08:17:55 PM
On my ipad. Whatever. Why did you buy your son such a crappy scope?

Why is it any of your business what I buy anyone? Now run along and chat to the jars you have on your window cill.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 08:22:38 PM

Why is it any of your business what I buy anyone? Now run along and chat to the jars you have on your window cill.

It's just that you fancy yourself a champion of science but you buy your son a third rate scope?! Were you hoping he'd lose interest in astronomy altogether?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 08:28:31 PM
It's just that you fancy yourself a champion of science but you buy your son a third rate scope?! Were you hoping he'd lose interest in astronomy altogether?  :D

Again, what business is it of yours? I know you're lonely, alone and your highlight is when the meth kicks in to give you the twenty hours or so you post on BG in any 24, but that doesn't make you worthy of sympathy. It just doesn't.  :-\

Gd5150

Quote from: Bella Goth on November 04, 2017, 07:15:58 PM
Is there a decent telescope for under $100 for a kid
Depends how old the kid is and what it’s for.

For a more serious beginner this Celestron is good. Multiple eyepieces and an equatorial mount for around $100 is a good deal. It’s got good reviews. This type of reflector scope is for astronomy.

Celestron 127EQ PowerSeeker Telescope https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007UQNKY/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_JHN.zbS8P0Z9H

I’m not familiar with this brand but is has great reviews. A simpler mount, 3 eyepieces and this style of refractor could used for terrestrial or astronomical observations. Seems like a decent starter setup.

Gskyer Telescope, AZ70400 German Technology Astronomy Telescope,  Travel Refractor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DBK1GIK/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_JMN.zbNQK8RFZ

Orion makes a good product and it has good reviews. This is probably the simplest setup of the 3. A child could use this by themselves. Still has 100mm aperture which is good for basic astronomy.

Orion 10012 SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector Telescope (Burgundy) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D05BIIU/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_HPN.zbHTAFPC6

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 08:13:56 PM
You bought your son a crappy telescope?!  ???

He's not allowed to breed. We had a meeting. Another lie.

Swishypants

Optics Planet. They have good service and a set of filters to set you up with what you want. I've never had a bad product from them when using the filters. Also, estate sales! You get the best shit from them if you know what you are looking for. Every man and boy should have a Telescope. It is a wonderful hobby.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 04, 2017, 08:51:36 PM
When you’re ready for the next step, this is the ultimate. 😄

https://telescopes.net/store/meade-16-lx600-acf-f-8-with-starlock.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwyvXPBRD-ARIsAIeQeoGSBoq7vh56DSbuSQ5RND2BLuJr6GS873MgAY71KF5ismflKwxNomMaAr3XEALw_wcB

It looks like MD. One eyeball. Listing to one side. Blue from the lack of oxygen. Short, fat, and supported by only three appendages. Extremely far-sighted; hence the diarrhea that flows from his fingertips on a daily basis here. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 08:32:47 PM
Again, what business is it of yours? I know you're lonely, alone and your highlight is when the meth kicks in to give you the twenty hours or so you post on BG in any 24, but that doesn't make you worthy of sympathy. It just doesn't.  :-\

You forgot racist, misogynist, etc.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 08:57:38 PM
It looks like MD. One eyeball. Listing to one side. Blue from the lack of oxygen. Short, fat, and supported by only three appendages. Extremely far-sighted; hence the diarrhea that flows from his fingertips on a daily basis here. :)

EVERYONE thinks you're a stupid faggot.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 09:03:09 PM
EVERYONE thinks you're a stupid faggot.  ::)

EVERYONE had a lovely evening last night during your absence, but it's probably just "too much of a good thing" that prompted it. You're a real winner kiddo! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 09:05:18 PM
EVERYONE had a lovely evening last night during your absence, but it's probably just "too much of a good thing" that prompted it. You're a real winner kiddo! ;)

Did they?! Did you blow them all?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 09:06:15 PM
Did they?! Did you blow them all?  :D

FIVE IS ALIVE Johnny! FIVE IS ALIVE!

Swishypants

I hope you weren't in the emergency room last night MD. "I don't have to take those pills BITCH!" "I won't to see the Doctor NOW!" "I'm an American! I have rights!" Horrible experience for the staff, and you I'm sure.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 09:11:38 PM
I hope you weren't in the emergency room last night MD. "I don't have to take those pills BITCH!" "I won't to see the Doctor NOW!" "I'm an American! I have rights!" Horrible experience for the staff, and you I'm sure.

No, I had to organize a wet op team to take care of you. Won't be long now.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 09:15:09 PM
No, I had to organize a wet op team to take care of you. Won't be long now.  ;)

They already arrived! I'm covered in vagina squirt! Thanks buddy!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 09:18:10 PM
They already arrived! I'm covered in vagina squirt! Thanks buddy!

I wanted to give you herpes first.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 09:20:07 PM
I wanted to give you herpes first.

You had to kiss that Black Liberal pussy before putting them on the Greyhound didn't you? They had been collecting trash in the sun all day beforehand MD! Jeezus!

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 08:46:02 PM
He's not allowed to breed. We had a meeting. Another lie.

So you are saying you are totally gay, not Kevin Spacey gay?

Swishypants

Quote from: pate on November 04, 2017, 09:46:34 PM
So you are saying you are totally gay, not Kevin Spacey gay?

You make us all gay pate! All so happy and pretty!

davian

Got one for my lad a few years ago...
json formatter