• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Gay Side of Life!!

Started by Queen, January 14, 2019, 05:00:08 PM

MV/Liberace!

This is definitely NOT my kind of thread because I'm totally into women and their vaginas, not men.

-Lee

Dr. MD MD

Hopefully, you’re not also a faggot. So far I feel no need to call you that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2019, 05:43:32 PM
Hopefully, you’re not also a faggot. So far I feel no need to call you that.

Give it time!

Corona Kitty

Don't worry you'll fit right in, in no time. you'll figure out that most of the men on Bellgab, are in fact homosexual.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on January 15, 2019, 08:18:00 PM
most of the men on Bellgab, are in fact homosexual.

At least half of the rest argue like girls.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 08:19:49 PM
At least half of the rest argue like girls.

Or sound like girls, quite surprised actually. I recall very specific show host here that everyone boasted about I heard him once and I thought he was at least 3/4 fag.

albrecht

Quote from: username on January 15, 2019, 08:21:35 PM
Or sound like girls, quite surprised actually. I recall very specific show host here that everyone boasted about I heard him once and I thought he was at least 3/4 fag.
Who?  The NYC guy? I just figured that NYC yankee millennial hipster kind of deal, not homo?

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 08:33:35 PM
Who?  The NYC guy? I just figured that NYC yankee millennial hipster kind of deal, not homo?

I was under the impression that he was tapping on some of the Bellgab hotties.   I could be wrong.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2019, 08:58:04 PM
I was under the impression that he was tapping on some of the Bellgab hotties.   I could be wrong.
Yeah, and got far away from [Redacted] and all that radio mess. Who knows? It could be like with Europeans in business, especially English and French, sometimes it is hard to tell with the style of suits, shoes, and accents (and the weird sock deal the English have) and because they so short. But I didn't figure him homo. Who knows? If it was usernames choice I would say still I like the shows and he got good subjects/guests. But maybe it was someone else username is talking about?

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2019, 08:58:04 PM
Bellgab has hotties?  Avatars alone don't count.

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 09:03:31 PM
Yeah, and got far away from [Redacted] and all that radio mess. Who knows? It could be like with Europeans in business, especially English and French, sometimes it is hard to tell with the style of suits, shoes, and accents (and the weird sock deal the English have) and because they so short. But I didn't figure him homo. Who knows? If it was usernames choice I would say still I like the shows and he got good subjects/guests. But maybe it was someone else username is talking about?

Perhaps.  Better not have been Malliard.   Tonnage can and will prevail.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 08:33:35 PM

Affirmative, it was the first and last time. I thought it was a great segment of two ladies arguing.

Michael, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to stir up shit. Bored? By the way, check your thread, I have a question for you. And yes, goddamit, I AM GAY. At least Larry the Cable guy is. Jackstar is also gay.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsOver on January 15, 2019, 09:05:43 PM

If they did Jinger would be muh bellgab waifu

albrecht

Quote from: username on January 15, 2019, 09:33:41 PM
Affirmative, it was the first and last time. I thought it was a great segment of two ladies arguing.
Figured. I don't think so. I just figured yankee NYC millennial type of deal. But maybe, who knows? Either way (though now, even in these few short years, I learn from Hollywood that there are MORE ways! Not sure what a 3/4 is...even) I liked his shows and he took on guests and subjects most wouldn't have on. (You have had some of them, later.) But he was the first (non-shortwave) who got onto "The Finders" and such. You Aquino stooge! (kidding, but should be harder, on him.)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 09:44:09 PM
Figured. I don't think so. I just figured yankee NYC millennial type of deal. But maybe, who knows? Either way (though now, even in these few short years, I learn from Hollywood that there are MORE ways! Not sure what a 3/4 is...even) I liked his shows and he took on guests and subjects most wouldn't have on. (You have had some of them, later.) But he was the first (non-shortwave) who got onto "The Finders" and such. You Aquino stooge! (kidding, but should be harder, on him.)

It's a joke hehe, I don't pay attention to what others are doing, or did. ( More so then. )

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 15, 2019, 09:43:24 PM

Jinger had a top shelf avatar. 

albrecht

Quote from: username on January 15, 2019, 09:45:17 PM
It's a joke hehe, I don't pay attention to what others are doing, or did. ( More so then. )
You should. Situational awareness is key. Always being check your six. etc.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 09:59:53 PM
You should. Situational awareness is key. Always being check your six. etc.

In terms of shows? None really that are talked about here, interest me.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 15, 2019, 09:43:24 PM

Heh, heh.  Nice ass.  For an avatar.

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on January 15, 2019, 09:05:43 PM

+1000

How many times I just shake my head while a bunch of losers hump some members leg because they think it’s some hot chic. It’s the Internet boys, they’re all fat dudes in their moms basement posing as chics. Hot chics don’t listen to art bell, sorry.