• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Laurakinch

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 03, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
That's a very apt description. She sounds like a totally different person these days. It's uncomfortable to hear her now, almost chilling.

A few days ago I listened again to her interview with Art on Gabcast 7/18/15 and she really does sound like a completely different person. I really liked her back then and thought she had on-air talent. But something happened. I think the situation with Art really and truly fucked her up. She was a super fan who couldn't believe her good luck and dropped everything and moved to Pahrump to work with and for him. She was ripe for the picking. And I agree with your earlier comment about ordering in a new playmate since he was getting too old to go out and get a replacement like he always did. I'm sure Irene knew what was up and got pregnant with baby Alex to cement her spot. I recognized the look in her eyes in FB pics during what we now know is the time Heather was there. I really feel sorry for Heather. Art used and took advantage of her. Had a fawning fan to dump his show onto, installed her next door and explained it all away to his wife as training his replacement. Wouldn't surprise me if he led Heather to believe he might leave his wife for her.

Ewavegeek

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 03, 2018, 03:43:56 PM
A few days ago I listened again to her interview with Art on Gabcast 7/18/15 and she really does sound like a completely different person. I really liked her back then and thought she had on-air talent. But something happened. I think the situation with Art really and truly fucked her up. She was a super fan who couldn’t believe her good luck and dropped everything and moved to Pahrump to work with and for him. She was ripe for the picking. And I agree with your earlier comment about ordering in a new playmate since he was getting too old to go out and get a replacement like he always did. I’m sure Irene knew what was up and got pregnant with baby Alex to cement her spot. I recognized the look in her eyes in FB pics during what we now know is the time Heather was there. I really feel sorry for Heather. Art used and took advantage of her. Had a fawning fan to dump his show onto, installed her next door and explained it all away to his wife as training his replacement. Wouldn’t surprise me if he led Heather to believe he might leave his wife for her.

oh shit, she actually lived with them? I thought that was a joke.

whoozit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 03, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
Making the same point AGAIN ... Heather and Noory have one BIg thing in common. Bellgabbers aren't their target audience.
I thought you were going to say something that rhymes with “ween us”.

Lilith

A few days ago I listened again to her interview with Art on Gabcast 7/18/15 and she really does sound like a completely different person. I really liked her back then and thought she had on-air talent. But something happened. I think the situation with Art really and truly fucked her up. She was a super fan who couldn’t believe her good luck and dropped everything and moved to Pahrump to work with and for him. She was ripe for the picking. And I agree with your earlier comment about ordering in a new playmate since he was getting too old to go out and get a replacement like he always did. I’m sure Irene knew what was up and got pregnant with baby Alex to cement her spot. I recognized the look in her eyes in FB pics during what we now know is the time Heather was there. I really feel sorry for Heather. Art used and took advantage of her. Had a fawning fan to dump his show onto, installed her next door and explained it all away to his wife as training his replacement. Wouldn’t surprise me if he lead Heather to believe he might leave his wife for her.

Maybe the "using" was mutual?

The only attraction Art would have at that stage in his life to younger women would be Dollar Signs IMO.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 03, 2018, 02:28:08 PM
Wait, found it...

No wonder she doesn't want another picture taken.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

The only attraction Art would have at that stage in his life to younger women would be Dollar Signs IMO.
Yes, but the larger user consumed the smaller.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 03, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
That is honestly the stupidest shit ever. I’ve never heard of any show dedicating hours to this horse shit. Does she ever plan on becoming a serious radio show host? WTF?!

What's  stupid is people are paying her to do this.

GravitySucks

I don’t believe they were bumping uglies. Art wasn’t healthy enough to chase pussy. There might have been flirting but she moved there in February 2016. He was virtually on his death bed with COPD and pneumonia by June 2016. He apparently was able to get it up with his wife by October 2016... if in fact Alex is really his son. 

Kolchak

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 03, 2018, 03:54:49 PM
What's  stupid is people are paying her to do this.

Who wants a free Art Bell tribute show discussing classic moments like Chris Jericho's when you can pay for an Art Bell tribute show featuring 30 minute discussions about installing dump buttons and opening presents?

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2018, 03:55:44 PM
I don’t believe they were bumping uglies. Art wasn’t healthy enough to chase pussy. There might have been flirting but she moved there in February 2016. He was virtually on his death bed with COPD and pneumonia by June 2016. He apparently was able to get it up with his wife by October 2016... if in fact Alex is really his son.

You'll get no arguments from me.

In that scenario, the only one who had anything to gain from the situation, was Heather.

Mr Apnea

Hmmmm…..Praising your employer before your first payday  :o

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on June 03, 2018, 03:57:08 PM
Who wants a free Art Bell tribute show discussing classic moments like Chris Jericho's when you can pay for an Art Bell tribute show featuring 30 minute discussions about installing dump buttons and opening presents?

A fool and his money are soon parted...
She’s found herself a ripe bunch.

SredniVashtar

A few days ago I listened again to her interview with Art on Gabcast 7/18/15 and she really does sound like a completely different person. I really liked her back then and thought she had on-air talent. But something happened. I think the situation with Art really and truly fucked her up. She was a super fan who couldn’t believe her good luck and dropped everything and moved to Pahrump to work with and for him. She was ripe for the picking. And I agree with your earlier comment about ordering in a new playmate since he was getting too old to go out and get a replacement like he always did. I’m sure Irene knew what was up and got pregnant with baby Alex to cement her spot. I recognized the look in her eyes in FB pics during what we now know is the time Heather was there. I really feel sorry for Heather. Art used and took advantage of her. Had a fawning fan to dump his show onto, installed her next door and explained it all away to his wife as training his replacement. Wouldn’t surprise me if he led Heather to believe he might leave his wife for her.

I had the same thought. It's a big coincidence to have another baby in that situation. There wouldn't normally be such a gap, but people often have kids to prop up failing relationships.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 03, 2018, 03:59:55 PM
Hmmmm…..Praising your employer before your first payday  :o

I’m not sure what it is Heather is “honoring”, but I don’t think it’s Art.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 03, 2018, 03:53:22 PM
No wonder she doesn't want another picture taken.

I've managed to find baby pictures of both Heather AND Vera...

Laurakinch

Using was mutual? Think about it. She moved her life to work for him. And what happened? He quit his show yet again but this time had someone to use and dump it on and help him carry out the stalker bullshit. And don’t believe for a minute Art wasn’t interested in Heather sexually. Once a dog always a dog. Men act like pigs and use women because of ego, not just for the sex.

SpookyTim

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 03, 2018, 02:53:26 PM
Spooky Tim, I am still listening to your show from last night.. and then you go and bag on Daughtry..  :-X

:P

I was trying to think of 2007 music acts that would have been on their iPods.

Hi Paul, what music do you listen to?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 03, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
Using was mutual? Think about it. She moved her life to work for him. And what happened? He quit his show yet again but this time had someone to use and dump it on and help him carry out the stalker bullshit. And don’t believe for a minute Art wasn’t interested in Heather sexually. Once a dog always a dog. Men act like pigs and use women because of ego, not just for the sex.

Even if he didn’t get any, I’m sure he wanted it.

Ewavegeek

Art was definitely a dog.

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 03, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
Making the same point AGAIN ... Heather and Noory have one BIg thing in common.

Quote from: whoozit on June 03, 2018, 03:51:05 PM
I thought you were going to say something that rhymes with “ween us”.
Interesting... I thought it was code.  I don't know that I as shocked to hear WC hint to us that Heather likes women... I was a little more surprised to hear WC saying that GN was attracted to men. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 03, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

There hasn’t been any music worth listening to since 2007 so what difference does the iPod version matter?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 03, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

😂😂

Okay, Ill keep listening. ;)

LOL (actually I can’t wait to hear it. I got sidetracked earlier and haven’t been able to finish.. so to speak).

Bye, Paul. 8)

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 03, 2018, 04:03:12 PM
I've managed to find baby pictures of both Heather AND Vera...

Other than Kim and Kanye I can't think of two people more suited for each other.

Lilith

Sure, but um, can you believe for even a second that either Airyn or Heather found Art sexually attractive at his age and with his health conditions?  His bank account might be attractive, but anything else?  Not so much.  Art was probably used by many women for his money over the years.

Heather is an adult, around her 40's I believe.

WeinerInHand

What life did she move?

P.S. What are you wearing?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 03, 2018, 04:07:13 PM
Other than Kim and Kanye I can't think of two people more suited for each other.

K_Dubb

I think you are right, dear.  There are no heroes or villains; just people doing what they do.  Nobody forced anybody.

The only complaint you can have is if someone doesn't fulfill a promised obligation.  You might see Art hanging her and her show out to dry as one of these.  He never said anything against it, but his lack of interest was telling.  I think he knew he made a booboo and tried to atone by moving her in.

Bart Ell

Quote from: ItsOver on June 03, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
I'm sure it will come with his "special touch," soon.  :D

BRB

Mr Apnea

From Trainwreak to Shipwreck.....please don't bring planes into this.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 03, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
What life did she move?

P.S. What are you wearing?

Well, you know, I think it was the phone sex operator life, but I could be wrong.  She had to eat you know.