• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed Grimsley Dead??

Started by Uncle Duke, February 26, 2016, 11:52:39 PM

Uncle Duke

Can anyone provide a reputable source confirming the death of Ed Grimsley?

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 26, 2016, 11:52:39 PM
Can anyone provide a reputable source confirming the death of Ed Grimsley?

Noory said last night  he was sent several emails that said Grimsley had died a few days ago from heart issues.    Not a reputable source but that's the best I got.

akwilly

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 26, 2016, 11:56:20 PM
Noory said last night  he was sent several emails that said Grimsley had died a few days ago from heart issues.    Not a reputable source but that's the best I got.
They are doing a tribute to him on C2C tonight.

Quote from: akwilly on February 26, 2016, 11:58:03 PM

I bet Noory is relieved that he finally gets to cut out early.  It has been a while since the last death.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: akwilly on February 26, 2016, 11:58:03 PM

Thanks both of you.  My trusty CCWitness will record the show and tribute.

I would genuinely have liked to skywatch with the 4th Gen NVGs Grimsley had.  I have a 2nd Gen Russian unit that's great for watching animals and the like, but useless for sky watching.

That's certainly the kind of devasting news you hope you never hear but know you will, because that's just how life is, I must say.   Too soon?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 27, 2016, 12:03:34 AM
That's certainly the kind of devasting news you hope you never hear but know you will, because that's just how life is, I must say.   Too soon?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 27, 2016, 12:03:34 AM

People like you and me Ghost, we can deal with such loses and move on.  But you're right, it's the others I worry about.

Think of the children....

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 27, 2016, 12:01:33 AM
Thanks both of you.  My trusty CCWitness will record the show and tribute.

I would genuinely have liked to skywatch with the 4th Gen NVGs Grimsley had.  I have a 2nd Gen Russian unit that's great for watching animals and the like, but useless for sky watching.

Anytime, Duke.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on February 27, 2016, 12:11:32 AM

You know what's ironic?  That's how I picture Jackstar, entertaining the kiddies while on break from selling candy apples to patrons at Six Flags.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 27, 2016, 12:08:30 AM
People like you and me Ghost, we can deal with such loses and move on.  But you're right, it's the others I worry about.

Think of the children....

I wonder what's going to happen to his magical night vision beer goggles?  I'd love to get a pair of those, but I had to settle for X-Ray Specs.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 27, 2016, 12:06:27 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!

That was my reaction the first time I heard his name and even more so after he started talking about the nightly invisible ET dogfights only he could see.  He and Jose Escamillo probably used to drink together with the money they made selling blood plasma.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 27, 2016, 12:29:49 AM
I am not that actor.

LOL. You don't strike me as a seasoned citizen.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 27, 2016, 12:00:45 AM
I bet Noory is relieved that he finally gets to cut out early.  It has been a while since the last death.

'Tribute' nights are always held on Fridays

albrecht

I'm not saying he didn't die but his website hasn't been updated yet. Apparently he also was researching ways to get great fuel economy (water and other additives.)
http://edgrimsley.net/index.html
I'm not sure about seeing UFOs with night-vision googles but I still would like to have a pair.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 27, 2016, 12:29:49 AM
I am not that actor.
You are more "Stepfather" Terry O'Quinn, with a dash of "Millennium" Terry O'Quinn.

pate

I always thought of Jack as the "Unseen" father of What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

I hear step-sons "earn" Oscars these daze?

ediot: Not Sure