• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 15, 2019, 11:03:52 PM
We have a fuckin sociopath in the White House!

I feel sorry for your Filipino neighbors having to listen to 4 more years of your incessant crying

pate

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 08:16:38 PM
...Toodles!

I think if you re-read my post a couple times you might note my paranthetical comment near the beginning.

In response to a President I did not agree with I did not flee my country.

I really care what you think/feel about me, please tell me more.  I will respond after this episode of "Man in the High Castle" is over.

Please hold your breath.

-p

Kidnostad3

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 15, 2019, 10:55:50 PM
Is this you, arguing facts about the impeachment hearings?

Arguing with you is always a race to the bottom.  You can't go for long without the symptoms of your psychosexual disorders manifesting in vile obscenity that always involves unnatural sex acts.  No one wants to enable an online weenie waiver. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 15, 2019, 11:57:42 PM

Arguing with you is always a race to the bottom.  You can't go for long without the symptoms of your psychosexual disorders manifesting in vile obscenity that always involves unnatural sex acts.  No one wants to enable an online weenie waiver.

My last several responses to you have been high-minded.  I tried to encourage a discussion and gave you no reason not to continue.   Sorry that I left you behind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 16, 2019, 12:23:07 AM
My last several responses to you have been high-minded.  Sorry that I left you behind.

High-minded?!  ???

How’s your filipino “stepdaughter?” :D

starramus

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 16, 2019, 12:23:07 AM
My last several responses to you have been high-minded.  I tried to encourage a discussion and gave you no reason not to continue.   Sorry that I left you behind.

Herr Doktor dwells on the bottom. For in depth political analysis he refers to Glen Beck an illustrious graduate of Sehome High School. Good enough to indoctrinate trailer park republicans that frequent this forum. Overpaid in my opinion to keep these troglodytes in the Sargasso Sea of ignorance. From alcoholic to main stay of the indoctrination machine this shit heel is flying high with stupidity his main commodity.

[attachment=1,msg1366352]
http://selfdeprecate.com/political-cartoons/political-cartoons-the-fall-of-glenn-beck/

Eating far too well for keeping amerikkkan political illiterates voting against their own interests.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on November 17, 2019, 04:28:50 AM
Herr Doktor dwells on the bottom. For in depth political analysis he refers to Glen Beck an illustrious graduate of Sehome High School. Good enough to indoctrinate trailer park republicans that frequent this forum. Overpaid in my opinion to keep these troglodytes in the Sargasso Sea of ignorance. From alcoholic to main stay of the indoctrination machine this shit heel is flying high with stupidity his main commodity.

[attachment=1,msg1366352]
http://selfdeprecate.com/political-cartoons/political-cartoons-the-fall-of-glenn-beck/

Eating far too well for keeping amerikkkan political illiterates voting against their own interests.

We will crush your communist revolution like the bugs you are.

starramus

"We will crush your communist revolution like the bugs you are."

"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in." https://youtu.be/mX2xIW7Oa9c

Illuminatus Uber Alles

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 17, 2019, 04:47:47 PM
Miss his show with Bill Shulz. Red Eye was funny back in the day.

I was a fan of it when the guy who’s playing Schiff in his skits was host. It’s too bad they cancelled it. It was the perfect blend of comedy and politics.

starramus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2019, 04:18:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQKgQOEyHA
Crazier Trump Haters Get.

The orange man can help make amerikkka great again by paying his back taxes!

starramus

[attachment=1]

The Time is Right!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on November 18, 2019, 09:29:33 AM
[attachment=1,msg1366415]

The Time is Right!

Keep pimping for the establishment, lefty. ;D

Dr. MD MD

I’m watching this nosejob give her testimony now:

Anyone else getting tired of all this pearl-clutching from phonies like this? :D

Dr. MD MD

Now I’m watching Vindman try to read his statement. I’m thinking learning disability here...or maybe he’s just still thinking about Flo.

pate

Hah, does he sound the same as he does in the commercial, or is he using a "fake and gay" voice?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 19, 2019, 08:47:05 AM
Hah, does he sound the same as he does in the commercial, or is he using a "fake and gay" voice?

His real voice is even faker and gayer. ;D

So much so that I find it hard to believe this guy’s been in battle without getting fragged by his own people.

He has to let us all know that he knows more about world politics than the president. He wants war with Russia, damn it!

Dr. MD MD

Ooh! (((Daniel Goldman))), lawyer for the Democrats is questioning the witnesses now. :D

Dr. MD MD

Guys, come on! The entire US “intelligence” community is pushing the Russia narrative. Get with the fucking program! :D

Dr. MD MD

Vindman’s apparently concerned with “alternative narratives.” Alternative to what? To the Democrats ideology?! These people should be against a wall now.

Dr. MD MD

Still pushing the proven false Russian narrative about the 2016 election.  ::) ::)

Civil war time now? :D

Dr. MD MD

Yes! Stewart is nailing this fucker to the wall. Perjury about his breaking military chain of command. Thanks for your service, asshole! ;D

Dr. MD MD

According to Vindman, he answers to the NSC, not the president. Did we vote for the NSC?! ???

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2019, 08:42:48 AM
Now I’m watching Vindman try to read his statement. I’m thinking learning disability here...or maybe he’s just still thinking about Flo.

https://twitter.com/itsalexberg/status/1196827927633117184

https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/1196824853564841987

Dr. MD MD

Vindman doesn’t seem to understand that the presidents of both countries are not members of the military; doesn’t seem to understand the difference between a favor and an order; doesn’t think there was anything wrong with Biden threatening the Ukraine in regard to the potential investigation of his son’s company, Barisma. ::) ::)