• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Daniel Arola Posted an interview last night with Dietrich and Rex Bear:  FROM LAST YEAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJyGOLUIr_k

THE FUCKER IS AN INSANE LYING POS!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 17, 2018, 06:29:11 AM
Opperman doesn't have the best voice for radio but he almost always has on a reasonable guest in the area of true crime.
Not sure why he would have Dietrich on - not his type of guest.
The Opperman interview with DD was good, if you are into DD as a hater, liker, or just cause he is crazy. Opperman clearly doesn't believe him on some issues and DD uses lots of excuses PTSD, alcohol/drug use, etc for misremembering events and timelines. But some good inside baseball for those interested in these fringe radio networks and DD. I guess DD is going to have a show on the 'network' that Opperman is on and hence the interview.

Gunner65

Dietrich Continues To Slander Ringley:

¡¡¡ EXCLUSIVE â€" EARWITNESS MIKE “RINGWORM” RINGLEY (Actual Photographic Image e[lectronically]-[a]ttached) BLOW HIS OWN BALLS OFF IN AN EPISODE ‘O’ “CRITICAL OMISSION (<https://youtu.be/vdvmeHZjlc4>)” IF E’‘ER THEREBE ONE !

https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/photos/a.128528553889063.30100.128415537233698/1943271482414752/?type=3&theater

PHOTO IS NOT OF RINGLEY

http://www.laweekly.com/music/shocker-naked-internet-gun-lover-rockglockcock-is-a-bonnaroo-festival-kinda-guy-2408175

Gunner65

Dietrich blames Bell Gab and Richard Cole:

For both his ousting from Rev Radio and two recent suicide attempts by Solomon!   Total BS.  

I have NEVER changed my IP and most always used Gunner65 or Richard Cole as ID if I had links to evidence or needed to defend myself.....and Solomon was never in the Rev Radio Chat during the handful of times I was present and commenting.  Each time I was booted from chat .....Dietrich had supporters in chat to complain.   This was an attempt by Dietrich to have Solomon herself in control of chat to squash any dissenting opinion. 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=ms.c.eJxFy9EJACAMA9GNpAnRNvsvJhXU38cdLNpRpsQCBg6AnJkLHzQboupCspfkA~_MU4gbaRBEv.bps.a.1942990859109481.1073741912.128415537233698&type=1

I had no problem commenting in chat last night as "anon" identifying myself as Richard Cole !

Gunner65

This is typical of DD to attack people from behind while he spreads lies and slander.  Schizophrenic POS.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 21, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
Looks like he found a new network.

Tag.  You're it PBS.   Good luck......................

I'll PM you Deb's contact info.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 21, 2018, 05:30:44 PM
Tag.  You're it PBS.   Good luck......................

I'll PM you Deb's contact info.

Ed Oppermsn also offered Heather a spot on the same network when it all first happened. He is just as nuts as they are IMO.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 21, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

That's what Deb was wearing when we went to brunch at Mum's Resturant in Long Beach. She had a month off fm touring.  I took 3 weeks leave.  We spent it at the beaches along the SoCal coast. 

Big Chicken

Hello Douglas.

So you have been kicked off of Revolution Radio and have caught on at a much smaller and even more obscure network.
You are no longer welcome as a guest by the George Noory's. Jimmy Church's or say a Jim Malliard.  Even Jim Fetzer disavows
any knowledge of you or that you were ever on his show.  You are headed in reverse Douglas.  Each month, fewer and fewer
people hear your words. 

You need to make a change.  Obviously there is nothing wrong with your lungs - not the way you rant and rave. 
Being on disability is no way for a man of your age and physical condition to live.  Trust not in other men.  Trust in the Lord and
trust in yourself.

Give Pastor Butch a listen.   He discusses this very subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1rqdqd7eAM

Done now?  Good.   Hopefully you have taken that to heart.   You need to change Douglas.  Start earning your daily bread
with your own two hands.   Apparently the United States Marine Corps failed to make a man out of you.  Where the Marines,
failed, I am confident that the Murray Energy Corporation will succeed. Come to West Virginia Douglas.   Join us in the
mines.  Needless to say, the people here will be more accepting of you then you will be of them.   However, you need to try.
There is still time to make something of yourself - stop wasting your life. 

There is a position waiting for you in the Marshall County Mine.   Take the job Douglas.
You'll need your apprentice card but you will have no problem obtaining that.  When you are working Midnight's 500 feet down and the mine lets out a groan and a shudder, you will find God. 
Believe you me.

Gunner65

Dietrich begs for money.....on Memorial Day

Big Chicken (quote)  "Apparently the United States Marine Corps failed to make a man out of you.  Where the Marines,
failed......."

Dietrich did not complete USMC basic training.  He was given an Entry Level Separation (ELS) because he failed to meet basic requirements and his commanding officer did not consider him qualified to serve in the US Military.   So it was not the failure of the USMC to "make a man" out of Dietrich.  Dietrich failed himself and the USMC.

Dietrich is a fucking loser and cares only about himself. and continues to LIE about his lack of military service - as this post clearly demonstrates.  His hatred of being American is the basis for his lack of credibility.

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 08:05:41 PM
Listening live now:

http://americanfreedomradio.com/

He's in a fine fettle tonight Brig. Not one but two Bellgab attacks tonight

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2018, 08:06:45 PM
He's in a fine fettle tonight Brig. Not one but two Bellgab attacks tonight

What time did he start?  An hour ago?  Looks like he is only on Wed. now.

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 08:11:08 PM
What time did he start?  An hour ago?  Looks like he is only on Wed. now.

Yep  9PM Eastern start now.   I *think* Monday and Wednesday

PrairieGhost

First time listening. I take it he's a nut or?

God help him if Bart Ell ever takes notice    :D

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 30, 2018, 08:12:40 PM
First time listening. I take it he's a nut or?

He's a nut.....................

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

Yep  9PM Eastern start now.   I *think* Monday and Wednesday

Oh yup, Mon and Wed, good.

Lilith

The 2nd hour has been pretty boring.  I think all the action was in Hour 1 - two Bellgab blasts

PrairieGhost

So he hates bellgab? What started that?

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 28, 2018, 05:07:49 PM
Dietrich begs for money.....on Memorial Day

Big Chicken (quote)  "Apparently the United States Marine Corps failed to make a man out of you.  Where the Marines,
failed......."

Dietrich did not complete USMC basic training.  He was given an Entry Level Separation (ELS) because he failed to meet basic requirements and his commanding officer did not consider him qualified to serve in the US Military.   So it was not the failure of the USMC to "make a man" out of Dietrich.  Dietrich failed himself and the USMC.

Dietrich is a fucking loser and cares only about himself. and continues to LIE about his lack of military service - as this post clearly demonstrates.  His hatred of being American is the basis for his lack of credibility.

How does this shitbird do less than2 months, rate a rank of PFC and get himself a Court Martial?  Am I reading that right?  "Transcript (of Court Martial) Not in File. 

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 30, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

Generally because we are mostly "white pieces of trash".

Lilith

I think bellgab just got another couple shoutouts, I could be wrong  ;D

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 30, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

There we go.  Bellgab.com jack off blasts............

It's complicated but the short of it there is a guy with the handle of Gunner65 that posts here some he hates for exposing his B.S.