• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan Cena

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 06, 2016, 11:49:54 PM
I tuned into Heather for 3 minutes tonight, heard about the "dogman", and quickly went back to staring at the ceiling in silence...

Goodnight everyone!

Why? id rather hear about dogmen than whatever the crap Dave's having on tonight.

akwilly

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on September 06, 2016, 11:53:09 PM
Serious question here folks,
How does this show continue on? I mean, who is funding this POS. Is it people who signed up in the beginning and have just not canceled their subscriptions?

Honestly, DOES ANYONE KNOW!!! >:( >:( >:(
I only listen so I can chat here

Juan Cena

Serious question here folks,
How does this show continue on? I mean, who is funding this POS. Is it people who signed up in the beginning and have just not canceled their subscriptions?

Honestly, DOES ANYONE KNOW!!! >:( >:( >:(

Audible.com and C Crane, apparently.

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on September 06, 2016, 11:55:49 PM
I only listen so I can chat here

willy. Who's going to be in the Super bowl this year?

Juan Cena

Quote from: akwilly on September 06, 2016, 11:52:00 PM
before or after the molesting?

MV'S GRANDMA WAS JOHN WAYNE GACY? 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Juan Cena

Quote from: TigerLily on September 06, 2016, 11:57:59 PM

If Foo Fighters aren't the halftime show, we riot.

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on September 06, 2016, 11:57:59 PM
not sure but the smart play is to bet Jacksonville and hedge once the playoffs start

TigerLily

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 06, 2016, 11:59:23 PM
If Foo Fighters aren't the halftime show, we riot.

I want Coldplay to do it until they get it right

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 06, 2016, 11:54:47 PM
Why? id rather hear about dogmen than whatever the crap Dave's having on tonight.
2nded.
GNS

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on September 06, 2016, 11:59:30 PM
not sure but the smart play is to bet Jacksonville and hedge once the playoffs start

So Jaguars vs Panthers in the Endangered Species Bowl

mikuthing01

"crying out to your God"

Heather is tipping her fedora again

Speaking of 'Glamour',  "The Craft" was on today.

TigerLily

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 07, 2016, 12:12:57 AM
Speaking of 'Glamor',  "The Craft" was on today.

I've seen that a couple of times. Pretty good.  Witches be bitches. Or vice versa

MV/Liberace!

Is it people who signed up in the beginning and have just not canceled their subscriptions?

paypal has a history of protecting customers from that sort of thing by killing old subscriptions after some time and requiring they be initiated again.  also, credit card numbers eventually change, etc.

looking at the terrestrial affiliate situation alone, it's clear they're failing to increase this show's audience.  that's a fact.  without obvious growth the subs will begin to erode, the bills will begin presenting a challenge, and keith/heather will have to split because, after all, it takes a lot of money to pay music royalties and keep two employees paid.  every single trend is downward for any metric you can find to gauge MITD's success.  search presence, facebook activity, concurrent stream listeners (when that was visible), the number of affiliates, bellgab MITD thread activity... all down in devastating ways.  there's no reason to assume the subs are magically up in the midst of all of that implosive chaos.

Quote from: TigerLily on September 07, 2016, 12:16:06 AM
I've seen that a couple of times. Pretty good.  Witches be bitches. Or vice versa
LOL - yup.
Plus I always liked Neve.

norland2424

Quote from: mv on September 07, 2016, 12:19:38 AM
paypal has a history of protecting customers from that sort of thing by killing old subscriptions after some time and requiring they be initiated again.  also, credit card numbers eventually change, etc.

looking at the terrestrial affiliate situation alone, it's clear they're failing to increase this show's audience.  that's a fact.  without obvious growth the subs will begin to erode, the bills will begin presenting a challenge, and keith/heather will have to split because, after all, it takes a lot of money to pay music royalties and keep two employees paid.  every single trend is downward for any metric you can find to gauge MITD's success.  search presence, facebook activity, concurrent stream listeners (when that was visible), the number of affiliates, bellgab MITD thread activity... all down in devastating ways.  there's no reason to assume the subs are magically up in the midst of all of that implosive chaos.

well they could just get rid of the music couldnt they? with Art gone its not a must have thing anymore.

Has anyone ever reported smells associated with these cryptids ? Get within 40 feet of a predator, especially a wolf, and you will know it.

norland2424

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 07, 2016, 12:26:21 AM
Has anyone ever reported smells associated with these cryptids ? Get within 40 feet of a predator, especially a wolf, and you will know it.

i guess you would be able to smell its piss and pheromones

Juan Cena

I'm on hold, so don't run off to Hoagie just yet. Robert Morningstar is probably filling in anyhows.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on September 07, 2016, 12:21:40 AM
well they could just get rid of the music couldnt they? with Art gone its not a must have thing anymore.

at this point, i suspect music costs are a fraction of what they were since the live listener count has been mustard gas attacked.  paying their salaries is probably the biggest expense.

ge30542

Quote from: mv on September 06, 2016, 11:32:03 PM
my grandma told me i was special.
Grammy Vandeven was acutely aware of your talents Sir.
AND, I nominate top right corner "my grandma told me I was special"

akwilly

Quote from: ge30542 on September 07, 2016, 12:30:48 AM
Grammy Vandeven was acutely aware of your talents Sir.
AND, I nominate top right corner "my grandma told me I was special"
yep then she slapped a helmut on him and sent him to school

TigerLily

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 07, 2016, 12:28:42 AM
I'm on hold, so don't run off to Hoagie just yet. Robert Morningstar is probably filling in anyhows.

Richard Spence. Equally bad. Can you ask about smells

Quote from: norland2424 on September 07, 2016, 12:28:06 AM
i guess you would be able to smell its piss and pheromones
Wet dog smell mixed with blood and musk (pheromones, crap, & piss) is what a wolf smells like. It's a very distinct smell.
In all the stories I've heard, I never hear odors being mentioned, except for bigfoot.