• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 11, 2018, 11:21:48 PM
I don’t think more damage could be done to conservatives than what W allowed to happen...

So if W caused damage, it's ok if Trump does as well - as long as a few people get all tingly over his dumb tweets, comments, and asshole behavior?

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2018, 11:52:36 PM
I have your Godfather's book! (You Can Trust The Communists (to be Communists). Along with a good collection of such tomes, tracts, paperbacks, and such! I find a lot of them at estate sales here and, formerly, in used books stores and buy them up. They get rarer and rarer as the old guard and good people pass on. So now, usually, you only find in one deal and not so much at book stores. And the printing quality etc is suspect on some of them now. But awesome. He was a smart guy and "got it!"

After we moved from California, he would often visit us in Georgia or Pennsylvania where we'd be and he'd spend a week with us and stay in our guest room.  Usually he was en route to meet with President Reagan if he was in the East or other politicians in Washington. He constantly read Agatha Christie before going to sleep.  A real intellect and I was blessed to know him well.  We were his American family as he spent most of his time in the States and usually only went home to see his family during the summer.  I don't know how his wife and kids put up with him gone so much of the time. He finally went home to Australia for his retirement in the 90's but we always stayed in touch.  His mind was always as sharp as a tack even in later years. Always had a smile on his face too.

Out of everybody I've ever known outside of family, he was the one who I liked and loved the most.  Of course, he was family really.  I watched the whole Firing Line.  It had been my first time hearing his voice in years and I got a bit emotional.  No, they don't make people like that anymore and the world is a sadder place for their absence.

Taaroa

Quote"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Mr Trump asked lawmakers on Thursday, in remarks widely reported by US media.
Isn't this a reasonable question for first world countries?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2018, 11:15:46 PM
Shit,  I didn't want Romney, McLame or, in retrospect, the Bushes.  All of them are moderates.  I want a conservative who will play hardball but there seems to be very few politicians that fill the bill.  I think Trump is a disaster for the conservative movement.  I hope I'm wrong.

Moderates?! Holy shit! There may just be no hope for you. They're straight up criminals! WAKE UP!!! ;D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 06:26:24 PM
This country needs a race-based massacre so it can remember what racism really is. At least 75,000 dead in one night.

Belay that! 3 million!

But if we took out 3,000,000 crackers all at once it would destroy the single-wide trailer industry.  Not to mention cheap beer and the market for fucked up old beater trucks with truck nuts hanging from their hitches.  It would also decimate the populations Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia and Louisiana.  There would be hardly anyone left to buy their scratch offs.

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 12, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
But if we took out 3,000,000 crackers all at once it would destroy the single-wide trailer industry.  Not to mention cheap beer and the market for fucked up old beater trucks with truck nuts hanging from their hitches.  It would also decimate the populations Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia and Louisiana.  There would be hardly anyone left to buy their scratch offs.

So you're saying that the 'craackers' are essential to the survival of the Western world?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 12, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
So you're saying that the 'craackers' are essential to the survival of the Western world?

Yes, there are some jobs that educated, thinking people just won't do.  Robots can't come quickly enough.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 12, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
Yes, there are some jobs that educated, thinking people just won't do.  Robots can't come quickly enough.

I volunteer to be this dickheads pace-maker! I'm totally uncoordinated!

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on January 12, 2018, 05:50:15 AM
I volunteer to be this dickheads pace-maker! I'm totally uncoordinated!

Duneboy is Just another dumbass leftwing lemming too ignorant to know how to open an umbrella in rainstorm. Idiots like him are why dictators arise and wipe out millions before they scream for help from the crackers they despise. Sacks of shit like this guy will be stuck to the bottom of a boot the second the shit goes down. Let him think he’s relevant with his dumbass story of being a 1 client lawyer. Fuckin loser. Like any attorney would waste their time at this place. It’s as idiotic as believing a respectable woman would date a guy she knows spends 24/7 here.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 12, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
Duneboy is Just another dumbass leftwing lemming too ignorant to know how to open an umbrella in rainstorm. Idiots like him are why dictators arise and wipe out millions before they scream for help from the crackers they despise. Sacks of shit like this guy will be stuck to the bottom of a boot the second the shit goes down. Let him think he’s relevant with his dumbass story of being a 1 client lawyer. Fuckin loser. Like any attorney would waste their time at this place. It’s as idiotic as believing a respectable woman would date a guy she knows spends 24/7 here.

Bang-on! A totalitarian society is the final outcome of an open-society that has been maligned from within' by bad actors. They want it to go Commie, but there's just too much Gusto here to go that route! ENGAGE SUPER HITLER!

Swishypants

The women will be OURS, once the chaos begin, and raping time is here!

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2018, 10:19:59 PM
Trump is 100% correct on this.  Everyone refers to these shithole countries as ''shithole countries''.  Everyone.  It's why people are fleeing from them and coming here in the first place.

The problem is, immigrants from these places are mostly poor, illiterate, uneducated, don't have job skills, and don't understand our system of personal freedom and personal responsibility.  They cost us more in handouts than they generate in the economy, certainly in taxes.  They are liabliities.

And the Left has managed to poison far too many of them.  The Left encourages them not assimulate.  They encourage them to pretend to be ''offended'', and demand we change for them.  They stir up division whenever they get a chance (their specialty).  They are now doing their level best to convince us all - immigrants included - that there is something wrong with being ''white''. 

Well, if that's the case, why would any ''white'' person want a larger percentage of non-whites than what we now have?  So a larger portion of the country can be anti-white?  Seeing what the Left is up to in stirring up anti-white hatred, why would we support any more third worlders coming here?

Since when is Haiti NOT a "shithole country?" And then there is Zambia with their jankum epidemic (the BBC documented Zambian street children getting high by huffing fermented human excrement they fish from the open air sewers in their cities of mud huts - err sorry, corrugated metal shacks sealed with tarps and cardboard. Then the PC crowd accused them of making up the story). I understand that it is rude to insult somebody's home country to their face, and it's not appropriate for a world leader to say that, but WTF? If Haiti and the others were not shitholes, they wouldn't be smuggling themselves out in shipping containers and giant rubber rafts to try to get to Europe and the USA.

What's with the SJW uproar? If Haiti and undeveloped countries in Africa are so great, why don't the SJWs just GTFO of America and go live there? Do the SJWs expect the rest of the world to coddle everyone from a shithole country and tell them every country is special and wonderful, etc?

Swishypants

The only solution to the SJW's, is Zee Final Solution!  ;D

One more thing on the immigrants from shithole countries - They are flooding the manual labor workforce. Labor was traditionally the foundation of the American economy. A surplus of unemployed workers, especially when they come from a country that thinks you're rich if you make a dollar a day drives down wages for unskilled/semiskilled labor. A lot of things fall under this category: roofer, yard worker, handiman, painter, factory, farmhand, cowboy, and even some tradesmen.  The natives who traditionally worked those jobs are smart enough to know that you can't live off that wage any more, and therefore no longer want take those jobs. They cannot afford to take those jobs. That's Econ 101. Then politicians come along and say there is a shortage of labor and that more immigrants are needed to take those jobs.

ItsOver

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on January 12, 2018, 08:54:22 AM
One more thing on the immigrants from shithole countries - They are flooding the manual labor workforce. Labor was traditionally the foundation of the American economy. A surplus of unemployed workers, especially when they come from a country that thinks you're rich if you make a dollar a day drives down wages for unskilled/semiskilled labor. A lot of things fall under this category: roofer, yard worker, handiman, painter, factory, farmhand, cowboy, and even some tradesmen.  The natives who traditionally worked those jobs are smart enough to know that you can't live off that wage any more, and therefore no longer want take those jobs. They cannot afford to take those jobs. That's Econ 101. Then politicians come along and say there is a shortage of labor and that more immigrants are needed to take those jobs.
Be careful here.  The snowflakes are melting.

Swishypants

Roberto is on point! I'm going to alert 2008 that he's coming!

Dr. MD MD

You mean like Swishypants? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 12, 2018, 08:45:33 AM
The only solution to the SJW's, is Zee Final Solution!  ;D

See, like this. He keeps trying to associate conservatism with fascism because he's really a liberal faggot too who would like nothing but to shut down any and all conservative voices.

ItsOver

Duneboy is Just another dumbass leftwing lemming too ignorant to know how to open an umbrella in rainstorm...
Yeah, but he's got his one client to help him with that challenge.

PaulAtreides

Duneboy is Just another dumbass leftwing lemming too ignorant to know how to open an umbrella in rainstorm.

The real question is why do we even let you and your ilk out of your shithole trailer parks? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 12, 2018, 10:27:18 AM
The real question is why do we even let you and your ilk out of your shithole trailer parks?

MiaWallace

Quote from: mv on February 20, 2011, 04:07:14 AM
i don't know.  i live in quintessential middle america (cape girardeau, mo), and recently, i've randomly encountered several people who have favorably mentioned donald trump and the things he's saying about our economic condition.  it's like ross perot - round two.  i know it's only anecdotal, but i'm not so sure the condition of being a billionaire necessarily precludes middle american support.

https://youtu.be/bzLsXgOQrWk

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 12, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Art lives in a Trailer. 70 Mil. Must burn you up! LOL! :)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on January 12, 2018, 11:04:50 AM
Art lives in a Trailer. 70 Mil. Must burn you up! LOL! :)

There's no such thing as a 70 million dollar trailer, especially in Asswipe, NV.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on January 12, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
Since when is Haiti NOT a "shithole country?" And then there is Zambia with their jankum epidemic (the BBC documented Zambian street children getting high by huffing fermented human excrement they fish from the open air sewers in their cities of mud huts - err sorry, corrugated metal shacks sealed with tarps and cardboard. Then the PC crowd accused them of making up the story). I understand that it is rude to insult somebody's home country to their face, and it's not appropriate for a world leader to say that, but WTF? If Haiti and the others were not shitholes, they wouldn't be smuggling themselves out in shipping containers and giant rubber rafts to try to get to Europe and the USA.

What's with the SJW uproar? If Haiti and undeveloped countries in Africa are so great, why don't the SJWs just GTFO of America and go live there? Do the SJWs expect the rest of the world to coddle everyone from a shithole country and tell them every country is special and wonderful, etc?

This morning Trump has denied he said what he has been reported as saying. And as we know, when its denied, it didn't happen. Move on now. Trump didn't say there were shit hole countries...Fortunately the 6000 or so American troops serving in African countries aren't representing the USA and the locals won't take what Trump said to heart and will continue to be co-operative and use their local knowledge on home turf to help the foreigners. Its just been a misunderstanding and they won't have to field any shit and the ambassadors won't be dragged into the respective countries' state departments to answer for what their boss said back in DC. (Actually, that last bit has happened-several times-I'm sure it went well) 

Swishypants

Pud, your whore has PM-ed me and agreed to pose for some nudie shots to help the forum. Expect her home late, and dizzy!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 12, 2018, 11:20:39 AM
Pud, your whore has PM-ed me and agreed to pose for some nudie shots to help the forum. Expect her home late, and dizzy!

That was our housekeeper. We don't pay her enough.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
That was our housekeeper. We don't pay her enough.

You got a Roomba too? Mine is named "Lil' Nigga'!"