• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 30, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
I agree even the stupid and lazy people, the ones who refused to work but still had the expectation that their needs be met, ie...they were entitled.  Who does that sound like?
SENDApantsdowntohisankles !
(do I win a prize for the correct answer ?)

and, by the way, is STUPID and LAZY a recognized disability in the State of California that qualifies for WELFARE ?
(must be...see above correct answer)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 30, 2018, 10:14:38 AM
... and, by the way, is STUPID and LAZY a recognized disability in the State of California that qualifies for WELFARE ?...

It qualifies people for handicap parking permits.  And supermarket fat cars.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 30, 2018, 03:39:10 AM
... he mentions that he's ban because of a conviction when he was "young and stupid...

Don't those court cases people link show that Kathy has gotten temporary restraining orders against him?  (With the charges dropped either by her or the court, so they were never full ROs?)

In California, a person can't buy or possess firearms when under TRO or RO, so whether her claims were valid or not she'd be a threat to his gun ownership in the future if she were around.

Not that he's going to get a pardon.  What does he think, badgering the White House is going to get him the same results as harassing his doctors and the cable company?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 30, 2018, 10:14:38 AM
SENDApantsdowntohisankles !
(do I win a prize for the correct answer ?)

and, by the way, is STUPID and LAZY a recognized disability in the State of California that qualifies for WELFARE ?
(must be...see above correct answer)

To be fair, Senda is slightly retarded. His IQ probably spikes at 75 on a good day.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 30, 2018, 11:01:10 AM
To be fair, Senda is slightly retarded. His IQ probably spikes at 75 on a good day.
my mistake, thank you for pointing that out...
your estimated IQ of 75 on a “good day”...
(Falkie doesn’t have “good days” as far as I can tell)
so my guess might be (what would a slug score ?) 50
(probably a case of the physician dropping him on his head...several times during birth, so NOT his fault)

I also forgot FAT, REALLY FAT TO THE LEVEL OF MORBIDLY OBESE
(probably a “gland issue” or a “metabolism issue”...so NOT his fault)

yea, I am coming around to George’s way of thinking now, HIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE is NOT his fault !
so, I guess he is rightfully entitled to the recognized (by the State of California) disability WELFARE reserved for FAT AND RETARDED residents...

my bad

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 30, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

I am coming around to George’s way of thinking now, HIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE is NOT his fault !
He is rightfully entitled to the recognized (by the State of California) disability WELFARE reserved for FAT AND RETARDED residents...

This cannot be emphasized enough, in fact the syringe and feces filled streets of San Francisco should have his name emblazoned on every urine soaked lampost.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 30, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Don't those court cases people link show that Kathy has gotten temporary restraining orders against him?  (With the charges dropped either by her or the court, so they were never full ROs?)

In California, a person can't buy or possess firearms when under TRO or RO, so whether her claims were valid or not she'd be a threat to his gun ownership in the future if she were around.

Not that he's going to get a pardon.  What does he think, badgering the White House is going to get him the same results as harassing his doctors and the cable company?

I believe after 10 years of good behavior (minor felonies, i.e.,non-violent) previous convictions can be altered to remove a person from being a prohibited possessor of firearms. One would have to check the California DOJ website for clarification. However with California's constantly changing gun laws that may no longer be an option.

Quote from: Norm on March 30, 2018, 11:45:25 AM
I believe after 10 years of good behavior (minor felonies, i.e.,non-violent) previous convictions can be altered to remove a person from being a prohibited possessor of firearms. One would have to check the California DOJ website for clarification. However with California's constantly changing gun laws that may no longer be an option.
you are forgetting the time SENDA met and had dinner with Trump !

oh, forget that...
that was John Wayne...or was it Sonny Barger...or was it Frank Sinatra...or was it Judy Garland...or was it ...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on March 29, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
Depends upon when Sendapants need for attention overcomes his need to use victimization as his excuse for being a titanic loser.

Can't we put a nicer spin on that?

George like all of us is just a guy, trying to find his way in this complex and confusing modern world.  There is nothing "titanic" about George except his weight.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 30, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

I don’t think he has ever mentioned Kathy in the context of the container compound. I was assuming that Abram and SWTâ,,¢️ both liked mayonnaise.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 30, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

oh, forget that...
that was John Wayne...or was it Sonny Barger...or was it Frank Sinatra...or was it Judy Garland...or was it ...

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 30, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
I don’t think he has ever mentioned Kathy in the context of the container compound. I was assuming that Abram and SWTâ,,¢️ both liked mayonnaise.
oh my, oh my...
night terrors tonight for sure !

hey, slow Kathy refers to Falkie’s old girlfriend, (the one that went back to Indiana or Ohio and was consequently murdered by her husband), as a bitch or cunt...or both
so what will she refer to SWT and Abram as ?

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 30, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

oh, I forgot those two...
suppose he had dinner with Jesse Jackson too ?

maybe at Howard University?
wondering who else he met at Howard back in the day ?

Quote from: Norm on March 30, 2018, 11:45:25 AM,

We do not know what Senda did, only what he claims he did. And his claims do not make sense.

According to Falkie he loaned a buddy $2000 to get a car fixed in 1972. He did not get paid back so he felt justified by breaking into the guys home, stealing a comic book collection and selling it at a store for the 2 grand.
First problem, no dealer will give you full value so he would have had about 5 grand worth. Second, in 1972 comics did not have huge price tags, even a prime book like Action Comics number 1 would not get that kind of money then so it would be a stack of very old books. Third there would have only been one or maybe two dealers in all of the LA area and it is a tight knit community. The owner of the collection would be known so the dealer is not forking over money for what he recognizes as stolen goods.

There is more to the story than what he told, most likely an entirely different story.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 29, 2018, 04:44:08 PM
Wouldn't the SendaDome just act as a magnifying glass for the burning Nevada desert sun and set the courtyard alight?

With any luck.

Quote from: chefist on March 29, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
Pretty sure OLG = Ah-brum. He made some signals to that effect.

Are you referring to this?  If so, I wouldn't let it carry too much weight in support of your theory.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 04, 2017, 06:51:38 PM

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 29, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
Well we need to hear all three voices again on your show so that the people that didn't hear it the first time can form an opinion. I have only heard OLG's voice and that youtube person whom I think is OLG. To me they sounded like the same person. Are there any videos up still that have Abraham in it?

P.S. I need to take a minute while I reconsider my life choices as to what brought me here today typing this shit in this forum.

Quote from: chefist on March 29, 2018, 01:32:20 PM
Shit...ok...going back to find the clips. Maybe a good exercise to identify OLG.

Sorry I missed the show last night, Chefist.  Did the voice comparison take place, and if so, were any conclusions reached?

I only wish I could say that I've been in George's apartment, but I have not been blessed as Ahbram has with an in-person audience with The Master.

For the record, I'm not the young YouTube dude with the NIN t-shirt either.

Have a great day!

FRIENDSHIP.

Norm

oh, forget that...

Which reminds it was George Senda that taught Sonny Barger how to do wheelstands on his harley. (true story, ask George)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 29, 2018, 02:00:36 PM
Back when I was still in the email circle, I figured something was up after George and I had our disagreement over the number of cups of piss I accused him of not being able to protect. I was taken off the list...all correspondence suddenly stopped..from ALL of them.  There are too many complex machinations at play here for 'ol Billy Joe to comprehend... ???

I think you're over-thinking this, ol' Billy Joe.  As you learned, and as Ol' Gerry knows from personal experience, being disfellowshipped from The Master's inbox group (or any other group (+ Justin)) is a painful shock to the system.  It's like being banished into the outer darkness, and becoming a ghost to all of your former friends. 

Part of the punishment is being removed from George's distribution list.  Once that happens, you are no longer part of "reply all," which makes it difficult for the others who have remained loyal to keep in contact with you.  If you can ever get back in George's good graces, you'll see the inboxes will flow freely again as we all hit "reply all."

It's just business, and was never personal, at least not from my end.  Sometimes it's just too hard to type a person's address in the "to:" line.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 30, 2018, 02:33:10 PM
We do not know what Senda did, only what he claims he did. And his claims do not make sense.

According to Falkie he loaned a buddy $2000 to get a car fixed in 1972. He did not get paid back so he felt justified by breaking into the guys home, stealing a comic book collection and selling it at a store for the 2 grand.
First problem, no dealer will give you full value so he would have had about 5 grand worth. Second, in 1972 comics did not have huge price tags, even a prime book like Action Comics number 1 would not get that kind of money then so it would be a stack of very old books. Third there would have only been one or maybe two dealers in all of the LA area and it is a tight knit community. The owner of the collection would be known so the dealer is not forking over money for what he recognizes as stolen goods.

There is more to the story than what he told, most likely an entirely different story.

Also in 1972 George would be around 20 years old and back then even having $200 in one's pocket was a large amount of cash let alone $2K which iin 1972 could darn near pay for a new VW car. Was George a drug runner for Jerry Garcia in San Francisco? Jerry had a life-long heroin habit and George would be the perfect patsy to purchase drugs for Jerry.

Maybe the money came from his being a male prostitute?

So many questions, so little time....

Fyodor Gutman

"And the pain came!"
Dec. 27, 2015

The All-American Comics 1939 Green Lantern of the Senda video catalog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK2VYu-RraI

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 30, 2018, 03:08:49 PM
I think you're over-thinking this, ol' Billy Joe.  As you learned, and as Ol' Gerry knows from personal experience, being disfellowshipped from The Master's inbox group (or any other group (+ Justin)) is a painful shock to the system.  It's like being banished into the outer darkness, and becoming a ghost to all of your former friends. 

Part of the punishment is being removed from George's distribution list.  Once that happens, you are no longer part of "reply all," which makes it difficult for the others who have remained loyal to keep in contact with you.  If you can ever get back in George's good graces, you'll see the inboxes will flow freely again as we all hit "reply all."

It's just business, and was never personal, at least not from my end.  Sometimes it's just too hard to type a person's address in the "to:" line.

Disfellowship to the cornfield has suited me just fine.  I'm glad to be rid of the lummox.  You can only get bit so many times while trying to help someone, before you finally have had enough.  Don't you agree?  Think nothing of it 'ol Ger, it IS just business.  Just realize what side of the line that was drawn in the Nevada desert sand you and the rest are standing on. 

Fundship   Friendship  Fiendship

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on March 30, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
"And the pain came!"
Dec. 27, 2015

The All-American Comics 1939 Green Lantern of the Senda video catalog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK2VYu-RraI
WTF ?
imagine living on either side, upstairs or downstairs listening to this FUCKING LUNATIC yelling at...
a computer screen ?
LOL
(and this buffoon wants a gun ?)

ok, this is a GREAT oldie !...
I am now going to watch again !

WHY NOT POST YOUR FAVORITE CLASSIC SENDA VIDEO ?
WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE ?
sort of like...”Somewhere in Time”

a recent favorite of mine...
https://youtu.be/cXg1duC7d8Y

oh, and thank God...
YouTube came around to the the FAT CUNT SENDA’S way of thinking...
(he sure did scare YouTube...getting them to fear the possible Falkie loss)

whoozit

oh, forget that...
It was probably John Wayne Gacy.  After the dinner Gacy figured it would be more evil to let Senda live and sponge off society than to end him.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 30, 2018, 04:05:58 PM(and this buffoon wants a gun ?)

The guy will never legally be allowed access to firearms. Period. Despite what he thinks. He thought wrong. But he made the first step, apparently from what he said, discussing the matter with some "authority" or even "law enforcement." Now they know someone not legally allowed to handle firearms has hopes to do just that.

The question for them is....why?

And Heaven forbid the guy did some "swatting" thing about hacking allegations referred to federal agents. In case he didn't know, they start a file on you for doing just that -- including back-grounding you. As noted above, people have only the guy's word about some crimes or whatever. Who has the real truth about "The Guy From Pittsburgh"? They know all about him and his past -- for sure.

Every sorted detail from birth on? Maybe the same FBI he made have misled with some bogus criminal allegations. They either know or can find out anything...about anyone...or anyone they ever knew...anytime...any day (including holidays) no matter what people think are "hidden" or "expunged." Not with them. And he'll never fool them with his lies and deceptive, manipulative way of human interaction. I bet they won't like what they hear from him.

So the guy has that going for him. Great to hear him express strongly to these "authority figures" he now seeks a gun. I can only hope he's been added to some "watch list." You know, with all this talk of shootings and how such could have been stopped. Like enforcing laws to keep bad people from guns.