• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 27, 2018, 03:26:28 AM
How long until the next live streaming video?

Thursday night. George has so much optimism.. you can't keep him down! His passion is an inspiration!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 27, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
https://youtu.be/6FH_o6rF_Ks

Thank you!.. glad I could be of service.

At about 42:15 Falkie accuses Heather Wade and an unnamed Bellgabber of elder abuse regarding Art Bell:

''Well let me put it this way, there's, uh, skullduggery with Heather Wade and, uh, a certain other person whom still owes me a free lunch that never showed up in Martinez for it, and everybody on that site knows who he is.  So, uh, things of, um, uh, not extorting, that's not the word, senior abuse and funds being misappropriated, and control of Art Bell, so, uh I firmly believe those accusations but I can't prove them, so that's all I'm going to say.  That's why I don't want to discuss the woman''

Haha, the ''Circle of Trust'' trolls who've been in contact with Falkie sure have spun him up pretty good.  Pretty sure he means Aldous, since he's mentioned several times that Aldous said he was going to meet him for lunch sometime but never did.  AB was also the one who initially went with HW to see Art Bell, so it fits. 

Would love to hear Art's reaction to this theory

Lord Grantham

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 27, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Let's all wish on the first star we see tonight ..that George's dreams may come true.

Sounds like a mass consciousness experiment to keep George alive livecasting is in order.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 26, 2018, 06:57:03 PM
this is the first time the SENDApants has brought me to tears...

kidding !
LOL

what will he do...
when he finds out WHO bought “his” land ?

8) ;D  You are an evil bastard.  My hat, Sir, is off to you.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 26, 2018, 07:53:04 PM
The fact that I returned late last night from spending a week in Nevada is purely coincidental.

The pool of candidates widens.   

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on March 27, 2018, 07:48:24 AM
What I Do?
----------------------------------------------------------------

The video live casts are done.
Every video I have to deal with trolls more and more and tonight the word chateaux should have been a dead giveaway but i was trying be nice AND SWT did not send me the copy of the supposed bus ticket.
I knew she was a trollas well as Gamer Girl.
Let them and SWT enjoy the silence.
At least I can control my own videos and now know that only Jeremy and Justin and Erinn can be trusted though Erinn is not replying to my emails
Sewergab and asshole Chefist win as they laugh thei asses off.
Enjoy the darkness peole.
Fuck MV, Bellgab anc Chefist.
Bye.

But what about me?  Doesn't he want to fuck me?  Now I'm bored.
https://youtu.be/-Bsbw1qCPGE

Lord Grantham

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 27, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
https://youtu.be/6FH_o6rF_Ks

Thank you!.. glad I could be of service.

20:15 - "Heavy ass cane...which would beat the hell out of some Kathy"

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 27, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

I have no doubt Kathy is constantly interrupting him

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 27, 2018, 09:01:02 AM
Falkie constantly interrupts and never lets anyone finish a thought, but gets upset complains endlessly about people interrupting him.

It's as if he's supposed to be doing a monologue, and if anyone else does manage to get a word or two in, he's supposed to talk over them whenever he likes

yes. he is compelled to read what is being said in the chat while speaking. wouldn't that mean he interrupted himself?

he did a pretty massive eye rub on his left eye and complained how the eye drops burned after the rub. no kidding it burned.
i wonder how much the rubbing may have dislodged the new, still healing eye/lens. i do not think he understands what was done to the eye.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 27, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
Haha, the ''Circle of Trust'' trolls who've been in contact with Falkie sure have spun him up pretty good.  Pretty sure he means Aldous, since he's mentioned several times that Aldous said he was going to meet him for lunch sometime but never did.  AB was also the one who initially went with HW to see Art Bell, so it fits. 
That info was obtained by SNN "months before there was even a COT"

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 27, 2018, 03:51:46 PM
he did a pretty massive eye rub on his left eye and complained how the eye drops burned after the rub. no kidding it burned.
i wonder how much the rubbing may have dislodged the new, still healing eye/lens. i do not think he understands what was done to the eye.

It illustrates clearly George's psychopathology...Narcissistic Personality Disorder...clearly he has higher level cognitive function, but will never be able to overcome this innate obstacle of entitlement.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 27, 2018, 01:57:18 PM
Someone should use a cane and beat the snot out of Senda. Then they could Abner Louima his ass.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2018, 04:17:55 PM
Fresh souls in the cornfield!

Ha... ;D That really got him going last night. Amish, cornfields, etc...I see a trend line here.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2018, 04:17:55 PM
Fresh souls in the cornfield!

Everything goes all wacky when I get banned to the cornfield. The whole universe and multi-verse gets out of kilter. As Hoagie said, "Only takes one White Crow"..you know.

George you better un-ban me from your chat if ever want harmony in your life again.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.

chefist

Jeremy Weighs In!

-----------------------------------------
tonight's live video and the previous video have been deleted
I will not be calling Curtis Thorntons live troll cast ever again, nor will I be doing live videos for a long time.
I can find far more useful things to do than have every video be trolled constantly AND have Sewergab trolls come into Curtis's chat and be made a fool out of
I hope the trolls enjoyed themselves and their facilitator, Curtis who suckered me into calling just like END OF DAYS did.
I will also be taking a brek from regular videos as well except for breaking news.
The trolls win.
And I am tired of dealing with it every time I read an email or go live.
It is obvious that SWT is also a troll and facilitator as well and took advantage of my basic god nature to con me as he has been trying to con me and everyone else
I will have NO further contact with him either.

George ;
I understand you're agitated, crestfallen, furious and just ready to quit; but I think it's imperative for you to look inside yourself and answer this simple question: the question is Why?

WHY? Why, man? Why? Why are you upset and why have you thrown up the white flag? Who actually 'wins' here, who actually comes out on the favored side if you quit doing videos and live casts and end all ambitions to appear live on shows? Who wins if you don't speak on your elaborate ideas for the Prius, your future 4x4, your container utopia etc.? I honestly don't think you're the one that wins here, I think it's the trolls. You genuinely enjoy speaking about these topics, and many other things, it's part of who you are and if you quit doing videos and casts because of the trolls - when then sir, they won. They're affecting your free will; controlling with fear. They got to you; but they don't have to...

Think about it... and I am not talking in the past here and all the BS you've been through with MV and the unnamed site and many troll users, getting knocked off coast or having the gofundme sabotaged etc. etc. etc. now, none of this was ever fair to you but we gotta move forward. I am focused on the present and you know what I see? ...? Keep in mind I'm no brand new subscriber or follower, I've been interacting with you for awhile now and I have seen your highs and lows; I currently see something very encouraging;

I see a George that has been galvanized and reinforced; I see a strong and resilient George, I see a George that has been beaten down by faceless cyber bullies, because he has the courage to put himself out there, but has always risen again - like the legend of the Phoenix. I see a man who has gotten stronger, and has all the tools and ability in the world to continue to get stronger. I would encourage you strongly, to look at the 'troll' thing this way:

1) I listened to your live cast with Curtis, you know Curtis has some affiliations with the people on the unnamed site, but you also know Curtis has helped you and his demeanor was genuine on the cast you joined. It shouldn't surprise you that there was a troll-room going on with all the usual characters - but who cares? They didn't harm you, you didn't let them. The calls were moderated well and people were muted. I think Curtis' intentions to help you reach out and talk on a show were pure - maybe set the vitriol aside and you'll find that you actually had fun doing the show? I think you did and I think you should continue; just power right through the disruptive people and be yourself. I think showing your strength and ability to not let these people get to you is the best way to combat them. And they didn't make a fool out of you - no way.

2) The age of the troll is obviously here and it's not going anywhere, however, you still have the power; don't forget this. You can kick people, you can mute them or you can just laugh right back in their faces and not let it get to you. Imagine a world where all the normal things that get you going (Callan, the unnamed site, Heather Wade etc.) have no effect? What are the trolls going to do then? They'll have no ammunition; and although they're persistent, you have to think that eventually they'll find something better to do. If you're an internet sensation, then you'll always have a few trolls; you gotta punch back and stand taller. You can do this by continuing putting out your content and live casts; if you surrender this freedom, you have lost the fight. And I don't think you're one to surrender.

3) SWT - you may think he is a reeking troll, but I don't think so. I think he's entertaining. You laugh at a lot of his comments on your live casts so maybe you find him entertaining too? He crosses the line at times; but I don't think he has sinister motives. I don't think he means to harm you. I think he's just having a bit of fun. Let him know when he crosses the line - but enjoy the laughs as they come. Remember your fans also take time out of their life to interact with you, I am an example of that as well. This goes for Curtis too; who has helped you, he's just intertwined with some of the unnamed ones and that's how it is.

4) The final thought here, as I've rambled enough; YOU have the power man, you have more power than you think. Trolls are trolls, if you could find a way to roll with the punches - while counterpunching (by continuing to do the things you do) then you sir, will be the winner. Laugh it off, mute, block - whatever you feel. You're very upset over Curtis' show and your cast last night and let me tell you; there were some obnoxious people but it wasn't really that bad. Was it? Was it so bad that you're compelled to hang it up and throw up the white flag? I don't think you should. I think you have conquered much worse and this is small fish compared to what you've been through. Keep your guard up, sure, but keep on keeping on. Don't let a few errant comments and obnoxious people keep you from doing what you're good at - and that, my friend, is making videos and providing content. You gotta stay strong - because that's the best way to stick it to these people. I know you still have the fire in you man, so let it burn as bright as the sun.

Don't give up! Don't hang up the cleats. Unless this is something you truly want; don't let these trolls win.

Consider some of the things I have said, just read it and give it a thought.
Don't be so eager to respond on how I am wrong about everything, instead... just give what I'm saying consideration.

It'll be a dark day if you decide to quit, George, a dark day indeed.
I think you have shown all of your supporters strength - and I think you need to continue to brandish this strength.

Just consider what I'm saying - that's all I ask.

Take Care George --
JD

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
And he is back.

He'll get his gun rights back...just needs a Presidential pardon. LOL  ;D

Here is the ticket...looks legit to me!

Quote from: chefist on March 27, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

And he is going to just eat vegetables once he lives in the desert. That sounds like he will be thrilled.

Quote from: chefist on March 27, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

Riding the Dog!   Why does he want to get to Stockton?   (I missed some stuff)

chefist

...love you pong time.
-----------------------------------------------------------

It doesnt matter anymore
Crapist has won.
I am not in a good mood now because of what you sent me.
Curtis stabbed me in the back too.
Hope you enjoyed the live videos.
I am done with them for a pong time.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2018, 05:46:42 PM
And he is going to just eat vegetables once he lives in the desert. That sounds like he will be thrilled.

;D Vegetables in the Desert...you can't make this shit up! That's the new show name! With guest host, Weather Hade...

chefist

Quote from: damon on March 27, 2018, 05:54:35 PM
whens the next show Chefist? Its been a wild ride

Let's see what happens tonight...maybe tomorrow...

Quote from: chefist on March 27, 2018, 05:49:28 PM
...love you pong time.
-----------------------------------------------------------

It doesnt matter anymore
Crapist has won.
I am not in a good mood now because of what you sent me.
Curtis stabbed me in the back too.
Hope you enjoyed the live videos.
I am done with them for a pong time.

Have to cut him some slack.  Has to be rough typing with Bratwurst sized fingers............