• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 08:49:14 PM
Ha...I'll call in after Vara! LOL...would love to bring the new stuff out now since litigious Art is gone...

I'm looking forward to it already!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 09:26:08 PM
You know what they say. It takes a disease to know one.

I’ve actually never heard them say that before.  :-\

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 07, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
Heather says she has spies amongst us.

Twin lesbian spies. From whom I've come to hear utterances - on a particular thread.

pate

Quote from: Azzerae on December 08, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
Twin lesbian spies. From whom I've come to hear utterances - on a particular thread.

do you mean udderances?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 07, 2018, 07:31:06 PM
Up until this point in my life, I had never considered RCH in a sexual encounter.  The prospect is rather mortifying if one stops
to think about it.   I'm sure there would be silk robes and weird 70's Waterphone music, along with incantations to Osiris.
Then there would be much blue pill popping until the penile angle moved from a gloppy 33° to a robust, raging 19.5°.   

Color me disturbed.  Not good Fellah's.   No.  Not good.    :-[
I've always thought RCH hanging out in the dimly lit lounge of the former Red Lion Hotel near the airport after some UFO "event" hitting on chicks with some mild 70s easy-listening music is playing in the back ground and the bartender has already refused to except his mark for another cocktail. Or him meeting, and furtively negotiating a "ride", with a teenage runaway, or a heavily made-up junkie lot lizard, under the harsh sodium lamps at a truck stop parking lot filled with fumes and noise of idling trucks and saying "don't mind the homemade license plate, get in, baby, it is in the data."

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 09:21:06 PM
Funny Story...when I started this thread, Roz said I was narcissistic for using my username in the thread title. bwhahahaha  ;D threatened by text on a screen...
Actually thinking about it this is disgrace that chefist is using Bellgab's name to promote his own name.
Very sneaky narcissist that chefist is.

Shame on chefist
shame on him
using Bellgab's name
for his narcissistic gain.

ZaZa

chefist cease and desist or Rosvell's,Art  wrath will be upon you.
She has four cats and you have none. You lost right there.

chefist

This was handed to me today...Dave loves the ladies...

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 15, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
Does Noory still come around here? I forgot his username.

I haven't listened to C2C in at least a year, due to some weird, flirty FB messages I started getting from Schrader, which ultimately turned me off all of it. (I'm glad DS is engaged now. That guy was lonely. Flattering, but yeah, he needed a woman.)

whoozit

I’ve heard tell of two Bellgabbers that stalk each other through the threads, each trying to touch his dink to the other’s.  Individually they are alright, together insufferable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 28, 2019, 08:49:28 PM
I’ve heard tell of two Bellgabbers that stalk each other through the threads, each trying to touch his dink to the other’s.

You and who else? ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on January 28, 2019, 08:49:28 PM
I’ve heard tell of two Bellgabbers that stalk each other through the threads, each trying to touch his dink to the other’s.  Individually they are alright, together insufferable.

Yeah, they got married & now you don't see either one anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on January 28, 2019, 11:54:24 PM
Yeah, they got married & now you don't see either one anymore.

Pud and laura? Does she have a dink?!  ???

That would explain a lot actually.  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2019, 11:58:51 PM
Pud and laura? Does she have a dink?!  ???

That would explain a lot actually.  :D

Don't ask, don't tell.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2019, 11:23:12 PM
Go die in a fire you useless piece of shit.
Rarely has an avatar so well represented its bearer. Here, have a spare:

chefist

If JediFiller is such a "nice guy"...protecting Heater and Falkie...why is he physically threatening users like Sean with violence?

A real nice guy right there for ya.

chefist

There is a lot of gossip to catch up on...JediMiller calling out Raymond Grover and singing drunken karaoke on Howie's live stream...who are the lurkers that changed their usernames to post on EG?

Now that is a great topic to use our collective "turd eye" to determine. Ha

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2020, 07:41:00 PM
There is a lot of gossip to catch up on...JediMiller calling out Raymond Grover and singing drunken karaoke on Howie's live stream...who are the lurkers that changed their usernames to post on EG?

Now that is a great topic to use our collective "turd eye" to determine. Ha

Forget not the vicious, ongoing knife fight between Bellgab's own Gunner65 and Douglas Dietrich.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 30, 2020, 07:43:45 PM
Turd Eye activated.

AUTOSHUTDOWN PROTOCOL INITIATED
SOLAR NOVA IMMINENT
AWAITING COMMAND SIGNAL

So long, and thanks for all the flags.

chefist

Ha...you've found a niche over there with Gunner...esoteric tastes...ha...defines us all here on BG/EG

chefist

Re: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott
« Reply #5184 on: Today at 08:34 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
MR SCOTT! You are clearly a talented man who has built his own empire from the ground up. There is a lost soul in your industry by the name of David Rubini...former "producer" for the late Arthur Bell.

He wants to start his own paranormal podcast empire, but his anxieties and desires have overwhelmed him to the point of self destruction.  I've counseled him to look at your example...but alas, he does not heed my advice.

Would you be available to aid this poor man on his quest? Would you be willing to aid those in your industry less fortunate?

His ego is huge...but his business acumen small...

Thank you for your anticipated correspondence.