• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No
Quote from: littlechris on June 04, 2016, 03:08:19 PM
We should all collectively contact paypal and complain.

No, they wont reverse their decision, but they may forever ban him or at least tag his account so he can't do this to someone else in the future.

MV, can you provide us with a referrence # or account id in which to complain on your behalf?

I'll contact them and put in a complain and I'm sure others here will as well.

There really is power in numbers.

It's good to see that his YouTube videos are now banned from being posted here.

Haha!

Praise MV!

Good idea.

You just need the email he uses for PayPal.
He is flagged after the MV issue so a few complaints can hurt him.

Quote from: Catsmile on June 04, 2016, 07:40:08 PM

lol, great pic, exactly as I pictured a younger Falkie looking for his cat! Thanks, Catsmile

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 04, 2016, 09:34:32 PM
I'm starting to think that Falkie may not be quite the genius that we all thought he was.

mVee is a genius.. Dave said so in the Falkie interview.  George is just another stooge in mVee's evil  game.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 04, 2016, 09:28:38 PM
Wasn't Falkie "seriously" considering a Kathy love doll as well?

That was Little Chris..  promoting the "George Senda Brand" way back in Season One with tie in products

Nobody

Quote from: MV on June 04, 2016, 01:58:35 PM
He paid $30 for shipping, $48 for the new solid state drive I installed, and was supposed to pay $16 for the new keyboard I installed, but he never did send the $16. In all, I'm only out the $16.

Ah, I get it now.  Thank you for the clarification. [tips hat]

I know I don't have anything to do with what happened, but I am nonetheless still sorry for all the nonsense you have been through over this.  $94 is more than reasonable for an SSD-equipped laptop and anyone can see that you were trying to give the present owner a break. 

The worst part about all of this is that the person loudly proclaiming, "I do know computers*," has likely made it harder for anyone in the future who might really need help from you to get that help.  Which is sad, because for every one person who thinks the world owes them everything there are two who realise that no one owes them anything (and who are genuinely grateful when they do happen to meet with generosity).

*Did anyone else see the irony in his declaring, "I have to call in a tech" to fix his computer problems (real or imagined) when he could quite easily use his iPad to look up whatever information he needs to fix his own computer?   ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2016, 07:40:37 PM
Well the car goes along with the cabin..........

Please ....it was Season Two . the car and cabin were part of a solid business plan. George was going to pan for gold in them dar hills. He needed them both first, because his weaken knees couldn't travel the distance from Martinez and pan for gold too.

MR. Spock

MV, Can you ban Falkie aka the senda monster from the forum? Thank you for your time.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 04, 2016, 11:53:07 PM
MV, Can you ban Falkie aka the senda monster from the forum? Thank you for your time.

Oh oh oh.. I know the answer.. yes he "can" .. and "may" ban "you" to the Bellgab Cornfield if he chooses too...

Respect mVee

MR. Spock

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 04, 2016, 11:58:54 PM
Oh oh oh.. I know the answer.. yes he "can" .. and "may" ban "you" if he chooses too...
And he can and should ban you for supporting a loser like the Senda Monster. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 04, 2016, 11:53:07 PM

He can post. Just no panhandling.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MV on June 05, 2016, 12:14:23 AM
He can post. Just no panhandling.
Ok, Thanks for the info.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 05, 2016, 12:00:42 AM
And he can and should ban you for supporting a loser like the Senda Monster. ;)

I was only trying to add a post season episode.."Cats Need Loving Too"..
But it was dismal failure in light of  mVee, the End of  Days Radio evil twins and Dave's masterfully coordinated and managed plans to turn George into a broadcasting legend.

Season Six . "One Minute of Fame" .. one sucker at a time

Geroge is getting paid a hundred bucks a minute from Dave and has a free laptop from mVee... I'm a little envious..

Catsmile

Quote from: username on June 04, 2016, 11:50:09 PM

Mission accomplished

That pic took a second to sink in...
Was he showing you his scarred Uvula, or his forked tongue in that pic?   

VIDEO DAMNIT!!!1 YouTube, NAO!!!1
Please tell me you got that on video.

Thatz a Noron YouTube video worth watching, Faulty.
Faulty, ya blew it... again!

JENX

As soon as someone suggested the laptop had a virus, George had an excuse not to pay for it.  Even Senda would say if you want to hear the truth, you go to the person directly. But as soon as someone suggested it had a virus,
he insisted he had to get someone in to look at it thus eliminating any payment there after.
Full well knowing he would never have gotten ANYONE to ever look at it. I'm sure he knew there was nothing on it to begin with.

littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2016, 12:29:45 AM
I was only trying to add a post season episode.."Cats Need Loving Too"..
But it was dismal failure in light of  mVee, the End of  Days Radio evil twins and Dave's masterfully coordinated and managed plans to turn George into a broadcasting legend.

Season Six . "One Minute of Fame" .. one sucker at a time

Geroge is getting paid a hundred bucks a minute from Dave and has a free laptop from mVee... I'm a little envious..

WC, didn't you offer to buy the puter from falkie? What happened?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on June 05, 2016, 01:00:42 AM
WC, didn't you offer to buy the puter from falkie? What happened?

Yes I did... broke my rule of not PMing him or replying to his PMs. 
I PMed George; to consider auctioning it off on ebay and make mVee whole from the proceeds .. I would of placed a bid ... if I won the bidding, I would of gave it away to a Bellgabbers that would of appreciated it. Nothing more happened, except George's reply that he'd consider selling it for 40 times what he paid mVee but that probably wouldn't be enough.. I suspect that Geroge will hoard it away until it has no "strike when It's hot" market value

littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2016, 01:08:10 AM
Yes I did... broke my rule of not PMing him or replying to his PMs. 
I PMed George; to consider auctioning it off on ebay and make mVee whole from the proceeds .. I would of placed a bid ... nothing more happened, except George's reply that he'd consider selling it for 40 times what he paid mVee but that probably wouldn't be enough.. I suspect that Geroge will hoard it away until it has no "strike when It's hot" market value

Wow!

Thanks WC.

MR. Spock

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2016, 01:01:39 AM
https://youtu.be/jocI_R8lMpM
If trolling Falkie makes me a "bad man" then you are right. Is falkie a dumb person? Yes he is. Is falkie a lazy and a shitty person who begs for money, supports Trump and is on Welfare too? Yes. Is falkie a Liar too? Yes he is. Should Falkie go to prison? Yes he should because he is a shitty person, stealing taxpayers money and lazy fat ass who beats his girlfriend Kathy. There is video proof.  When Falkie goes to prison, he will be happy because of all of the anal sex that he will be getting.

MR. Spock

Quote from: littlechris on June 05, 2016, 01:22:26 AM
Wow!

Thanks WC.
WC is becoming a rebel in the fight against Darth Falkie.

WOTR

Quote from: littlechris on June 04, 2016, 09:22:12 PM
Check ur PM.
I would be a lot less disturbed if you would simply have posted "no."  Your vague answer leaves FAR too much to the imagination.