• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joshua P. Warren - Dr.Foreskin.com

Started by Frys Girl, October 13, 2008, 10:33:30 PM

Frys Girl

During the civil war caller I could swear Joshua P. Warren kept repeating foreskin when he was telling listeners about a web site. He repeated foreskin like 4 times! Did anyone one else hear this?

Dr.Foreskin? Rofl. At first I read that as "DJ Foreskin", which was even funnier to me.  ;D

I didn't hear that though. What was the date of the show? Last night? I might be able to find a clip on the funklbaldy stream in a day or so.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on October 14, 2008, 09:10:35 AM
Dr.Foreskin? Rofl. At first I read that as "DJ Foreskin", which was even funnier to me.  ;D

I didn't hear that though. What was the date of the show? Last night? I might be able to find a clip on the funklbaldy stream in a day or so.
during civil war caller.... i'll try to find it too!

Aww, thanks Fry's. :) Now I can stop looking for it on Funklbaldy. lol.

Well it DOES kinda sound like he's saying "foreskin", but the funniest part is how many times he repeats it. It's like he's either trying to make sure people know he's NOT saying "foreskin", or he's seeing how many times he can say to humor himself. Either way, that was pretty funny.  ;D

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on October 14, 2008, 06:36:37 PM
Aww, thanks Fry's. :) Now I can stop looking for it on Funklbaldy. lol.

Well it DOES kinda sound like he's saying "foreskin", but the funniest part is how many times he repeats it. It's like he's either trying to make sure people know he's NOT saying "foreskin", or he's seeing how many times he can say to humor himself. Either way, that was pretty funny.  ;D
tee hee hee. I know it's not really foreskin.... but it WOULD have been if SNOORY said it..... actually that gives me an idea.

Let's email snoory and beg for Dr.Foreskin to be a guest!!! How many times will it take for snoory to say foreskin?

Quote from: Frys Girl on October 14, 2008, 06:41:10 PM
tee hee hee. I know it's not really foreskin.... but it WOULD have been if SNOORY said it..... actually that gives me an idea.

Let's email snoory and beg for Dr.Foreskin to be a guest!!! How many times will it take for snoory to say foreskin?

Oooo, maybe if enough of us fastblast him during a show he'll do it... that'd be a priceless laugh.  ;D

Frys Girl

The Nooriacs have attacked my youtube video.

Oh dear!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zUl5EzX56A is under siege.