• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Peter Lance

Started by bobcollum, April 14, 2009, 07:13:09 PM

bobcollum

This was a pretty good show, mostly because the guest was quite a talker, which kept Snoory's idiocy to a minimum.

He did sneak in a "and as you know, there are no coincidences!", but the topic was interesting, and the guest had an extremely vast, factually rigorous story to tell.

Frys Girl

Quote from: bobcollum on April 14, 2009, 07:13:09 PM
This was a pretty good show, mostly because the guest was quite a talker, which kept Snoory's idiocy to a minimum.

He did sneak in a "and as you know, there are no coincidences!", but the topic was interesting, and the guest had an extremely vast, factually rigorous story to tell.
OMG He owned Alex Jones when Snoors asked "what about those conspiracies that 911 was an inside job?" Lance was so funny "You know I had that argument on your show with that guy, who was he? Alex who?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

bobcollum

Quote from: Frys Girl on April 15, 2009, 11:32:07 AM
OMG He owned Alex Jones when Snoors asked "what about those conspiracies that 911 was an inside job?" Lance was so funny "You know I had that argument on your show with that guy, who was he? Alex who?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Peter Lance in all likelihood will not be purchasing any seeds in the near future.

Frys Girl

Quote from: bobcollum on April 15, 2009, 01:02:06 PM
Peter Lance in all likelihood will not be purchasing any seeds in the near future.
He totally unzipped on AJ when he was explaining his "they ignored the facts" comment. He said "I want to be clear about what I mean here so I don't sound like a raging lunatic." AJ must be livid.

bobcollum

QuoteHe said "I want to be clear about what I mean here so I don't sound like a raging lunatic." AJ must be livid.

Lol That was what I liked about him so much, he had an incredible grasp on what he is talking about, and almost all of it seems irrefutable....substance over style, not trying to make his points with 'hot' words about what could happen, but with an in-depth analysis of years of research, about what did happen.

It was very refreshing.

Frys Girl

Quote from: bobcollum on April 15, 2009, 01:42:06 PM
Lol That was what I liked about him so much, he had an incredible grasp on what he is talking about, and almost all of it seems irrefutable....substance over style, not trying to make his points with 'hot' words about what could happen, but with an in-depth analysis of years of research, about what did happen.

It was very refreshing.
George couldn't handle it one bit. The only thing he contributed was a Drudge report editorializing headline "OBAMA GIVES GREEN LIGHT FOR MILITARY FUNDING." next to "HIS SENATE RECORD DIFFERENT". I couldn't believe George repeated this stupid drudge tactic. What a lazy ass.

bobcollum

QuoteI couldn't believe George repeated this stupid drudge tactic. What a lazy ass.

Lazy is mostly what it is, and the rest ignorance for thinking that was a reputable source for unopinionated information.

Frys Girl

Quote from: bobcollum on April 15, 2009, 06:02:29 PM
Lazy is mostly what it is, and the rest ignorance for thinking that was a reputable source for unopinionated information.
I will say that George is smart - even if accidentally. he knows he's on the AM Dial thanks to a certain wing nut. He knows how to throw them meat to keep them from exploding at the statement that lance made which was shocking yes - "I give Obama credit for doing a great job on XXXXX". Some heads probably blew to the sky.

bobcollum

QuoteSome heads probably blew to the sky.

He does have that new crud of a demographic that seems to be fueling most of the shows(and probably streamlink subscriptions)...right-wing militants.

I think I'm going to listen to it again.    :P

Frys Girl

Quote from: bobcollum on April 15, 2009, 06:21:49 PM
He does have that new crud of a demographic that seems to be fueling most of the shows(and probably streamlink subscriptions)...right-wing militants.

I think I'm going to listen to it again.    :P
Let me tell you this. I starting listening because something about C2C fed my imagination for the midwest and deserts of America. I liked to listen, especially when Art hosted, because it gave me a taste of "that part of America" where they look up at the sky and wonder. I have hated the East for a long time, but I'll remain here. There are perks to being here.
Some of George's callers, no matter how nuts they are, are still interesting. If he's not planting these calls, it's scary, but that's OK. Better to have people "come out".

bobcollum

Quotesomething about C2C fed my imagination for the midwest and deserts of America. I liked to listen, especially when Art hosted, because it gave me a taste of "that part of America" where they look up at the sky and wonder.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean by this...I want to go out there, stare at the stars, listen to C2C, and look for UFOs. I get sick of being constantly surrounded by marks of human civilization, even at night, when I see a fraction of the stars that should be there because of all the damn lights.  I'll get out there someday, though probably not to live, but who knows?

bobcollum

This is the link to the timelime he frequently referenced during the show. PDF file btw, 32 pages of good reading.