• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I love Bart Ell...he's clearly gay...

Started by chefist, November 19, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Quote from: pyewacket on November 24, 2018, 10:35:21 AM
Behold your future!  ;)

Every other ad, top to bottom on the page, has something to do with dating or locating Filipinas.  All except the ad underneath this guy's post....

The Internet KNOWS.  It just KNOWS.

ZaZa

Quote from: Liberace! on November 24, 2018, 04:43:43 PM
You should be proud, head held high, and post with your The One account.
I will be proud to wear one of your personal hoodies.
Fuck the rags with funny logo White Crow makes lol

ZaZa

Do you have anger?

No, I have very high level of purity and morality.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on November 24, 2018, 09:03:07 PM
Do you have anger?

No, I have very high level of purity and morality.

Where does your morality derive from?

Quote from: ZaZa on November 24, 2018, 09:13:07 PM
From CHRIST.

DID YOU KNOW that "Christ" is not Jesus' last name?  Nope, he is not "Mr. Christ."  Instead, think of it like "Jesus the Christ."

Always happy to help out an ignorant bible-thumper.

paladin1991

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
i got cuckshacked at Ellgab.. i should be a heroine here  :)

Yeah.  go make me a sandwich.

paladin1991

Quote from: DynamoHum on November 24, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
Throat punched her and stole her lunch money, get it right!

that's my DynamicHummer!  Right there. 

ZaZa

Happy helpers who have no clue what they are talking about.
Darkness is encapsulating them.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 24, 2018, 06:21:45 PM
Oh, oh!  Looks like someone is “not comfortable” being the “little spoon.”  Not to worry, poopsie, when I go in thru the back door, I knock gently first.

See Dickdr?  DPS won't just rush the goods, he'll slip it in. Smooth and easy, like a Gentleman.  No, don't struggle, that's not his thing.  Just surrender to the DPS.

Tootsie

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 25, 2018, 02:46:00 AM
  Great.  No bacon or avocado.  Forget it, I'm just going to sleep.

night night   :-*

Tootsie

BART  :o >:( happy after he nursery schooled me   >:(

Tootsie

BART ELL throwing people out of his dumb HEATHER WADE board

Tootsie

BART ELL AS HE KEEPS THROWING PEOPLE OUT OF HEATHER WADE BOARD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 02:39:55 AM
Happy helpers who have no clue what they are talking about.
Darkness is encapsulating them.

I asked for a citation.  You don't have one, and both of us know it.  Twathead

Listen, CaCa, you're doing the same thing Falkie does.  Confronted with something that is going to show that you're wrong, you bail and then pretend it never happened.  Do you weigh as much as the planet Mercury, sir?  Falkie does.  Were you ever fired from your job for masturbating in public?  Falkie was.  Are you unable to provide for yourself and have to rely on people to feed you and care for your basic needs like some kind of pet?  Falkie is.

Did you hear that I have a huge cock? Did you know that when I use a public urinal, I need a stepladder?  Did you know that my dong is so girthy that McDonalds was planning to name a burger after it?  That’s all true. What’s also true is that we are not talking about YOUR penis, Mr. CaCa Christ.  My penis is an object of worship by men, women, and models in car commercials.  Your penis is another matter. Your penis is a small, pale, withered thing.  Hardly used, it sits in eternal darkness … deep, deep down within the folds of your ample gunt, crying out for oxygen as it suffocates in a mix of sweat and Crisco and rendered beef fat.  JUST LIKE SENDA'S.  Senda's penis is trapped, inverted within his sedentary corpuscle until the day he dies, which will be VERY soon given his BMI.

Give us something other than Senda reruns, turdface.  NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SENDA ANYMORE.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 25, 2018, 04:46:50 AM
I asked for a citation.  You don't have one, and both of us know it.  Twathead

Listen, CaCa, you're doing the same thing Falkie does.  Confronted with something that is going to show that you're wrong, you bail and then pretend it never happened.  Do you weigh as much as the planet Mercury, sir?  Falkie does.  Were you ever fired from your job for masturbating in public?  Falkie was.  Are you unable to provide for yourself and have to rely on people to feed you and care for your basic needs like some kind of pet?  Falkie is.

Did you hear that I have a huge cock? Did you know that when I use a public urinal, I need a stepladder?  Did you know that my dong is so girthy that McDonalds was planning to name a burger after it?  That’s all true. What’s also true is that we are not talking about YOUR penis, Mr. CaCa Christ.  My penis is an object of worship by men, women, and models in car commercials.  Your penis is another matter. Your penis is a small, pale, withered thing.  Hardly used, it sits in eternal darkness … deep, deep down within the folds of your ample gunt, crying out for oxygen as it suffocates in a mix of sweat and Crisco and rendered beef fat.  JUST LIKE SENDA'S.  Senda's penis is trapped, inverted within his sedentary corpuscle until the day he dies, which will be VERY soon given his BMI.

Give us something other than Senda reruns, turdface.  NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SENDA ANYMORE.

After reading that, my penis is withered too. Cheese and rice, you people are weird!  :D

whoozit

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 02:41:29 PM
Heather Wade obsessed nut job.. dynamohum  lol
The yeast infection spreads.  Stronger antibiotics please!

ZaZa

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 25, 2018, 04:59:06 AM
After reading that, my penis is withered too. Cheese and rice, you people are weird!  :D
..after reading first line I stopped. As the old saying goes,.. wallow with pigs in their filthy feces infested mud, they will love it, and you will get covered with filth.
So I refused reading any further. I have better things to do then getting engaged with such a low class act. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 25, 2018, 02:40:42 AM
See Dickdr?  DPS won't just rush the goods, he'll slip it in. Smooth and easy, like a Gentleman.  No, don't struggle, that's not his thing.  Just surrender to the DPS.

Hey, whatever homo fantasy floats your boat, son.  ::)

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
..after reading first line I stopped. As the old saying goes,.. wallow with pigs in their filthy feces infested mud, they will love it, and you will get covered with filth.
So I refused reading any further. I have better things to do then getting engaged with such a low class act.

The Little Engine That Couldn't.  I'm deeply shocked by this turd of events.

As Senda sinks slowly in the west, will you move into his former orbit?  "The Guy From Tucson."  Hmmm.  Maybe you should shake it up: "A Mouth Like Clown Diarrhea "  For bumper music, you can play, "Mr. Christ loves me, this I know, 'cause the bible tells me so."