• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Shaving

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 29, 2016, 05:31:00 AM

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 02:19:20 AM
Oh they are?  His posts are still up though when I was looking a few hours ago.

yea that's how i know, his posts are still up but the accounts don't pop up in the member's list

Quote from: norland2424 on November 30, 2016, 02:20:26 AM
yea that's how i know, his posts are still up but the accounts don't pop up in the member's list

You're right.  I just looked.  What a phony.  I know you told me  ((Reality)) was TheOne but when the One came back and acted like he was a big Christian and a Trump supporter, I gave him a chance because he was on my side.  He had me suckered.  Then his true nature surfaced before he was banned.  I think what got him banned was trying to get me in trouble. I didn't complain to MV but everyone knows I was pissed at the One.  He got his just desserts.

zeebo

He'll be back as TheOneBoboForReal. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 02:28:45 AM
You're right.  I just looked.  What a phony.  I know you told me  ((Reality)) was TheOne but when the One came back and acted like he was a big Christian and a Trump supporter, I gave him a chance because he was on my side.  He had me suckered.  Then his true nature surfaced before he was banned.  I think what got him banned was trying to get me in trouble. I didn't complain to MV but everyone knows I was pissed at the One.  He got his just desserts.

He was really going after Jack too, not that he cared.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2016, 02:31:58 AM
He was really going after Jack too, not that he cared.

Nah, Jack doesn't give a rat's ass.  Of course, ((Reality)) posted a few hours after theOne's last post the other night just after a few hours after our spat.  Maybe mv caught him posting on both accounts from the same ip address and that is what got him booted.

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 02:28:45 AM

lol i think it was the fact that he started attacking MV that he needed to ban people that probably made MV ban hammer him

Quote from: norland2424 on November 30, 2016, 02:37:30 AM
lol i think it was the fact that he started attacking MV that he needed to ban people that probably made MV ban hammer him

The more I think about it, I think it was because he was using multiple accounts.  That's a big nono.

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 02:39:50 AM
The more I think about it, I think it was because he was using multiple accounts.  That's a big nono.

ehh jackstar was doing that for awhile and that didn't get him banned, i think MV is lax with it as long as you dont personally annoy him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 30, 2016, 02:41:38 AM
ehh jackstar was doing that for awhile and that didn't get him banned, i think MV is lax with it as long as you dont personally annoy him.

That's true. I'm pretty sure he was Wordfag for awhile, wasn't he?  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2016, 02:43:51 AM

yup that was his alt account lol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2016, 02:43:51 AM

Yeah, he was Wordfag for a bit.  I know other people have gotten in trouble for having multiple accounts though.

starrmtn001

I love how threads morph after just a couple few pages.  ;D

Quote from: Senda Claus on November 30, 2016, 04:13:21 AM
I love how threads morph after just a couple few pages.  ;D

Let's get back on topic.  Do you like a man unshaved or shaved?

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2016, 11:59:25 PM
I guess the One has fled the coop or he would be having a major hissy fit now.
Nope.  He was kicked from the coop to the corn field. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 04:15:53 AM
Let's get back on topic.  Do you like a man unshaved or shaved?
I can swing both ways.  As far as beards go! ;D

Quote from: Senda Claus on November 30, 2016, 04:29:20 AM
I can swing both ways.  As far as beards go! ;D

What about down below?

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 29, 2016, 08:43:23 PM

Got turned on to these by a black NCO who worked for me some years ago, would pick up a bunch of them cheaply on TDY when I had access to the BX.  Really helped with ingrown hairs and overall irritation.  Grew a beard eventually, but use these still to keep the neck beard in check.
Anti-Pseudofolliculitis barbae blades.  Cool.  :)

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2016, 11:59:25 PM
I guess the One has fled the coop or he would be having a major hissy fit now.
Zeebo took his ass out.
Don't piss off the United Acorn Liberation Front.     ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: /dev/null on November 30, 2016, 04:59:50 AM
Zeebo took his ass out.
Don't piss off the United Acorn Liberation Front.     ;)

That's our Zeebo! ;) 8)

ItsOver

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2016, 12:37:47 PM
Shave after you shower and it is cheaper and closer shave to just use an old-fashioned safety razor and buy a box of blades and replace blade more frequently than these expensive and ridiculous razors with five blades etc that just catch hair in them. Electric razors never worked well with me unless you are doing it twice a day and even then get blunt and tend to "pull" hair out instead of cut. But if that sensitive grow a beard- just make sure to not grow a 'hipster' style one.

The only things you should be doing twice a day is screwing and shitting.  In that order.  Are we not men?

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on November 29, 2016, 12:48:30 PM
Pussy alert!  ;)

If you do grow a beard, either grow a decent, well-groomed beard or you've got to start wondering just what the hell is wrong with yourself.

FAG number 1 should do his best not to ever go to prison. 

Fag number 2....what does it say about a 'man' who puts a landing strip on his chin?  'Wheels down, wings level....coming in hot!'

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 29, 2016, 12:50:41 PM
I'm really sensitive, too,

Somehow, I think we knew that.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on November 29, 2016, 10:00:29 PM
I've used Gillette Menthol shave cream for years...now I can't find it anywhere... I'm dejected...
Pussy

paladin1991

Quote from: revythingM9 on November 29, 2016, 10:26:35 PM
Whats the best method for shaving around the old o-ring to keep the dingle berries away?

I like to use a kitchen torch that I got for Christmas.  The one fm Williams-Sonoma.