• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 03, 2019, 08:33:08 PM
The two shows dealing with this were LMH's Nov and Dec 2018 appearances.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to the lighter side of Linda.  I don't see anyone could possible object to that, but who knows.

Jojo

Holy cow.  What was the first line of that bumper music?  "Welcome to the world of (something?) sex."  WOAH.  I think my holiday show can end right there.  What are these people (Coast) peddling, exactly?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 05, 2019, 12:35:51 AM
I think my holiday show can end right there. What are these people (Coast) peddling, exactly?

No one's forcing you to listen, yet you go back, night after night, and bitch about it endlessly.

Perhaps turn the radio off?

Jojo

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 12:41:10 AM
No one's forcing you to listen, yet you go back, night after night, and bitch about it endlessly.

Perhaps turn the radio off?
In the last 23 days I posted 8 positive comments about Coast to Coast AM.  That's not bad for a thread designed for suckage.

Quote from: expat on July 03, 2019, 07:56:44 AM
Last night: Did I hear that bloody woman say "Consciousness is just a frequency"? If so, why is she spreading this utter bollocks?

This concept has been posited by Coast guests 1000 times, of course it's all woo woo bunkum but to the science illiterate it sounds like these people's assertions have a real basis in science so can't be dismissed so easily. Quantum physics opened the door for these New Age charlatans. Some of them actually believe what they say.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 05, 2019, 01:11:25 AM
In the last 23 days I posted 8 positive comments about Coast to Coast AM.

A classic example of what it is I've being trying my damnedest to illustrate.

Of all the dozens of responses I've penned over the course of the past week, this is the one you choose to entertain.

Perhaps you need the antidepressants more than I do, sis.

Jojo

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 03:03:56 AM
A classic example of what it is I've being trying my damnedest to illustrate.

Of all the dozens of responses I've penned over the course of the past week, this is the one you choose to entertain.

Perhaps you need the antidepressants more than I do, sis.
Because you didn't check your facts?  You said what your bias led you to say.  Bias can be a form of dishonesty.  As for your other posts, I don't always see them.  After having been exasperated with gruesome images, I put your posts on ignore.  I reveal them when I want to, or I see them when they are quoted.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 05, 2019, 04:08:06 AM
Because you didn't check your facts?  You said what your bias led you to say.  Bias can be a form of dishonesty.

I think you enjoy arguing.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 05, 2019, 04:08:06 AM
As for your other posts, I don't always see them.  After having been exasperated with gruesome images, I put your posts on ignore.  I reveal them when I want to, or I see them when they are quoted.

Seeing as though you're big on facts, here's one for you if you care to read it: I stopped posting images of that nature after you requested I stop.

Jojo

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 04:30:09 AM
Seeing as though you're big on facts, here's one for you if you care to read it: I stopped posting images of that nature after you requested I stop.
Even if that's the case, what does it change?

And, it might not be the case.  Let me finish by listing the times I balked or expressed offense.  A person should not have to "request" that you stop offensive behavior.  Expressing offense IS the request.  I expressed offense LONG before I asked you directly to stop.  You have worn me out.  I have little left in this regard.  Granted, the examples below might not be perfect.  And several of them are probably passive aggressive or mere hints or strong suggestions.  But just due to the sheer number of the it is obvious that I did express my feelings about your posts and you chose to disregard my feelings for a substantial time.  It's water under the bridge now, but don't go getting a big head about how long it took you to reconsider posting gore and descriptions of it.  And I'll never say thank you for stopping because it was indecent to start in the first place.  Here is the list:

My post to you.  June 22, 2019, 08:42:54 AM
Isn't there enough pain and hardship in life, without dwelling on it?  In other words, isn't it more rewarding to focus on life's pleasant aspects?  I understand animals are killed for food, but staging carcasses for salacious and often sadistic prurience is desecration...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on June 18, 2019, 10:13:20 AM

"...Azzy, I really don't have much to say anymore."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on June 09, 2019, 02:41:14 AM

"Oh puh-lease, no need for expertise here.  Less IS more! (Topic was wrist cutting strategy)."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on June 05, 2019, 02:18:05 AM

"C'mon.  Women don't talk like that.  You don't have breasts, do you!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« on: June 07, 2019, 11:43:04 AM »
My post to you regarding your cuss word on June 06, 2019, 11:57:40 AM
"WTF."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on May 23, 2019, 12:37:21 PM
"Don't some people deserve it [disingenuity]?  I have to "shine" some people on fakely, because they won't listen to reason yet I still have to have a rapport with them if home and work is to run smoothly without too much drama."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post on May 20, 2019, 10:43:32 PM
"What kind of place is this.  JS defending the prevalence of animal abusers.  Azz acting like he is one.  I thought swishypants was bad."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on May 20, 2019, 03:14:50 AM

"Isn't to my liking"???  Azzerae, certain shades of paint are "not to my liking".  Certain foods are "not to my liking".  Certain exercises are "not to my liking".  Even certain flowers are "not to my liking".  But ANIMAL ABUSE???  No one accept it.  It's not about liking or not liking, it's about right and wrong, isn't it?

I don't intend to push you to change your avatar or do anything.  Although I'm not sure this post exchange is complete yet.  I am all for personal liberties, barring abuse or neglect.  ??"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Azzerae on May 20, 2019, 07:42:40 AM
"It is. I'm sorry its so abhorrent to you. It'll change, in time.   I see."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A post from me to you around May 20.
"Had to wear blinders."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on May 20, 2019, 01:50:03 AM
"...The description and image inflict trauma on me and anyone else who is sensitive or who has rescued animals, been in FEMA disasters, survived horrible abuse, had to watch someone die of horrible abuse, been a first responder, worked in ER, fought on a battle field, lost a loved one under horrible circumstances or combinations of such.  Have some respect..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on May 13, 2019, 06:42:25 AM
"Azzerae, did you post this?  Where did you get the original image?  When I do a reverse image search, nothing comes up.  Was this a first-hand photo that you created?  Would you please change your avatar?  If it is what you posted, then it's reprehensibly obscene.  When people were growing up in the 90s and 2000s, there was a government advertising trend based on severely graphic images, trying to get young people to stop smoking or doing drugs.  But, it seems to have created a backfire at times."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on May 19, 2019, 06:26:23 AM
" ...Evidently you two find humor in the weirdest tone."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you on: May 18, 2019, 02:27:27 PM
"Azzerae, ...if it was you, stop it and pick on someone your own size.  There is no manhood when the fight is not an even match.  If someone is not in one's league then conquering them should feel like an embarrassment.  Men who pick on weaker beings only prove they are as strong as a weaker being.  You should want to prove strength, not just the ability to overtake weakness.

If you're just trying to get attention cheaply...  You're better than that."

My public post to Jackstar on May 17, 2019, 08:05:31 PM
"... It was disturbing.  I wondered if he was just trying to get attention.  Or, if he had mental illness.  Even You-Tube prohibits animal abuse; most reasonable websites do."

My post to you regarding you post on May 14, 2019, 12:52:09 AM
"Azzerae, what is your age range?  Some things just aren't funny.  Even You Tube prohibits animal abuse descriptions."

Your post to me regarding my post on May 12, 2019, 02:05:54 AM
"I failed. Thanks for understanding."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on May 02, 2019, 02:18:08 AM
"Anybody who is anybody is not in this room.  It stinks."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My post to you regarding your post on February 05, 2019, 03:01:49 PM
"An indelicate forum for sure."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellgab:Jun 17.  11:16AM.  My negative assessment of the general tone of your posts.

AZZERAE

Sixteen, please would you spare everybody else the trouble of having to read our little tiff, and address me in my thread, if you would?

Surely we can agree on having a little consideration for our fellow posters.

Jojo

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 06:24:58 AM
Sixteen, please would you spare everybody else the trouble of having to read our little tiff, and address me in my thread, if you would?

If you want me to respond in your thread, then you need to approach me there.  You got your response where you posted your communication. This is not a "tiff".  I am merely setting the record straight.

If it wasn't for suckage right now, I wouldn't even be in this thread. GNS.  I mentioned to him his "pretty and fun" actress (and panty model) was an adultress with children, just to be sure he knew he lauded an immoral person.  If I understand it right, his response was to say he didn't mean that one, he meant these other two that he named off.  Both of which are indisputably panty models, and one of whom is hypocritical and sanctimonious about it.  GNS 66% more from my point-of-view than before I pm'd him, although to his credit he believes he did not laud an adultress.

albrecht

I admit I laughed during the show the other night when Norry was reporting about custom's officials seizing lots of "African Rat Meat" someone was trying to smuggle into the country. I wondered to myself "was he also a hater?" 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 05, 2019, 04:34:10 PM
I admit I laughed during the show the other night when Norry was reporting about custom's officials seizing lots of "African Rat Meat" someone was trying to smuggle into the country. I wondered to myself "was he also a hater?"
Ha!  I'm surprised it didn't set Jorch off on one of his rants about "basement dwelling, rat-eating haterz."   ;D

Dateline

Maybe we should take role, is anyone missing?

Dateline

Norry's favorite curse exclamation bad word. . .RATZ!!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 05, 2019, 04:40:39 PM
Ha!  I'm surprised it didn't set Jorch off on one of his rants about "basement dwelling, rat-eatintg haterz."   ;D
That's us!  And he, he is the man you love to simmer up some stir-fry rat meat before listening to!

Uncle Duke

I chuckled as well today while listening to the show from earlier in the week about shapeshifters.  One of the callers late in the show was a woman who related a story from her time as an archaeology student in Belize.  She was approached by a man in a bar who, after a bit of small talk, asked her, "Do you bang?". Neither George nor the guest seemed to understand what the caller had been asked in the bar, and she went merrily along with her story.  The tale concluded with her being asked the same question again by the man who had now shifted to someone else.  Amazing, once again neither George nor guest seemed to get what she had been asked.

Mizak

Unbuleefable. How can a show that sucks so bad suck even worse than just a year ago? I rarely have  listened for the last 4 years but occasional I still have bouts with my insomnia and I'll turn coast on.Why even have the quest stay for audience questions when Dave answers for them? We'll be right back.15 minutes later and commercials still are being played! Thank God my insomnia bouts are far in between now!

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 05, 2019, 07:48:02 PM
I chuckled as well today while listening to the show from earlier in the week about shapeshifters.  One of the callers late in the show was a woman who related a story from her time as an archaeology student in Belize.  She was approached by a man in a bar who, after a bit of small talk, asked her, "Do you bang?". Neither George nor the guest seemed to understand what the caller had been asked in the bar, and she went merrily along with her story.  The tale concluded with her being asked the same question again by the man who had now shifted to someone else.  Amazing, once again neither George nor guest seemed to get what she had been asked.
Ha. Yes. As I pointed out Art would've run with that story, aside from his possibly prurient interests, the story was a good one. With an injection at a picnic table, a face-flipping incident, "getting it together" in a bathroom with people banging on the door, and a "older" man, in his thirties but "whatever, we danced," who said "do you bang"  that, later turned into a real old man, that initially looked like dog, curled up in an alley. And other stuff I forget. Art could've milked this story for many minutes. Norry shut her down and ended show.

* to their credit they might have but due to a "family show" they didn't want to go into the "bang" situation. I was pressure washing back deck so I also didn't quite hear what she said but then, also, over thinking, the "bang" question besides sex there also is if one is into drugs "bang" means injections (H, Speedballs, etc.)

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 06:24:58 AM

Totally agree. This thread keeps getting hijacked. Best strategy is to simply ignore. There is more than enough suckage to fuel the conversation without the boring arguments.

Jojo

Bumper music, "Where have all the young girls gone?"

What an ass song to play for a mixed audience.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 05, 2019, 09:43:10 PM
Totally agree. This thread keeps getting hijacked. Best strategy is to simply ignore. There is more than enough suckage to fuel the conversation without the boring arguments.
I replied to the inquiry in the thread Azzy posted.  So don't blame me.  Certainly a perogative there.

Morgus

Noory is talking with guest Mr. Lobo about local TV station horror film hosts.  Noory grew up with "Dr. Morgus" on the local TV

Jojo

How many women are listening?  Does it matter?  Are women still a demographic?  How many women hung up after Where Have All The Young Girls Gone?  It's one thing to think it.  Think about it, feel it, wonder about it, have a reverie about it.  That's all fine.  But it's another thing entirely to try to entertain a mixed audience with it, knowing that the audience includes many older women.  Rude.

Dateline

It had to happen, Derps and "Grampers Pampers" have partnered together to make your Fourth o f July weekend come out like a bang. 

First, take the Derps cleanse.  Know that your "Grampers Pampers" will keep you crapped, loaded and ready.

Who needs to go out for fireworks when you will pop, explode and show the runs.  Make it your personal Independence Day as you release the demons inside of you, courtesy of Derps.  You will be clear, cleansed and free!

Happy Independence Day from Derps and "Grampers Pampers!  BOOOM!  The fireworks are starting!