• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

stargazr1976

hmm right keith? lmao. dont see it. i'll eat my haogie after i finish my beer . God bless u all lmao oh yea god bless subway too lmao

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on July 25, 2015, 02:24:03 AM
imma have to listen to that before i go to sleep lol

If I start listening to Master of Puppets now, I'll drink more, then I'll listen to other music, won't sleep, and have the booze sweats all day.  Nope.
Clearly RCH is a bad influence on me.  ;D

Good night all!

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on July 25, 2015, 02:27:05 AM
If I start listening to Master of Puppets now, I'll drink more, then I'll listen to other music, won't sleep, and have the booze sweats all day.  Nope.
Clearly RCH is a bad influence on me.  ;D

Good night all!

lol night

stargazr1976

i missed the show with farrel. Heard was ok? Anyone hear it?

Quote from: stargazr1976 on July 25, 2015, 02:31:16 AM
i missed the show with farrel. Heard was ok? Anyone hear it?

Was a great show, RCH really seemed relaxed and his guest had a great conversation

trostol

my stream seems to be all sorts of screwed up..keeps rewinding like 10 seconds lol

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lochness_Hamster on July 25, 2015, 02:32:57 AM
Was a great show, RCH really seemed relaxed and his guest had a great conversation

But, RCH stills sounds more like a guest than a host.

stargazr1976

Give the old boy time. He will get it together. Havent heard hiccups since the second show. Ill listen.

stargazr1976

Will take time for him to adjust as a host but i think he is doing farily well. Not great but progressing

Marc.Knight

Quote from: stargazr1976 on July 25, 2015, 02:34:40 AM
Give the old boy time. He will get it together. Havent heard hiccups since the second show. Ill listen.

I wonder if he is making any money doing this.  He's not a wealthy person, according to Art Bell.  It would be great if this helped him financially.

trostol

ya know..if ya played mass effect..pluto is where the mass relay in our solar system was located lol

stargazr1976

My only real problem with it is that when im working and have the earbuds in i cant exactly go to a computer to look at his images. Its radio right?

I've heard if you look closely in the Ice Mountain you can find the Ice King

and the Ice King almost resembles Richard, maybe Richards' really the Ice King and he's from Pluto?

and Batman's special off world cave!

https://youtu.be/vpK6QpSbx7c

stargazr1976

Quote from: Marc.Knight on July 25, 2015, 02:38:11 AM
I wonder if he is making any money doing this.  He's not a wealthy person, according to Art Bell.  It would be great if this helped him financially.
I do hope he makes some money off of it. Was thinking of sending my 5 man. He's a cool guy i think. Definitly worth a listen. Wish him the best I really do. Shit years ago i bought his ppv on direct tv. Yea Ill be there. He is passionate. Thats rare these days,

trostol

lol in the next few years...yes cause it is just that simple

stargazr1976

Ahh fuck it. God bless ya hoagie. Hope ya read. peace man. On to my sandwich.

Quote from: trostol on July 25, 2015, 02:41:09 AM
wait this robin lady's specialty is health

She's a doctor of Chinese medicine, or something to that effect.  He's a fake scientist, so it works out well that she's a fake doctor.

zeebo

Quote from: stargazr1976 on July 25, 2015, 02:50:07 AM
Ahh fuck it. God bless ya hoagie. Hope ya read. peace man. On to my sandwich.

Now see, this is the proper attitude.