• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 06:20:53 PM
Trump needs an unhinged, barely mature 'enforcer' for those meetings that aren't going his way.

And all legal too!

Florida woman shoots 'too loud' house guests

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38080181

Ungrateful guests. Probably drinking her beer too.

Jackstar

Quote"The suspect's boyfriend stated to investigators that he has told his girlfriend that once someone is told to leave their property three times, she is to go get the gun and shoot it at the ground.
"If that does not work, she is to shoot people in the leg."

Self-defense, case closed. Forever on a watch list.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 23, 2016, 07:58:24 PM
The water filter merchant is covering pizza gate now

Water filters? Pizzas? Gates?  Fascinating.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 23, 2016, 05:32:06 PM
I'm not citing anything. Those are examples.

They're meant to make an example... of you. I'm frankly amazed how that is at all lost upon you.

You shouldn't be.  NIT uses his DN handle when he's gotten into the cheap stuff.  There isn't much that doesn't get by either of them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 23, 2016, 07:58:24 PM
The water filter merchant is covering pizza gate now

You mean the new Walter Cronkite?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 08:19:45 PM

The illuminated 'on air' sign and period mic make him look so adorably authentic. Its like the dressing up box for him.

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 23, 2016, 04:33:01 PM
Trump's advisors are also lying to him...

Appointing Rinse Pribess as Chief-of-Staff was a mistake - unless it was for short term strategic advantage, possibly an olive branch to the establishment Rs in DC.  He's going to need someone to who they can work with on his staff, but that shouldn't be Rinse.

Prebus is about the same speed as Karl Rove - clueless, dumb, wrong, useless - but really great at ingratiating himself with others with similar traits in Big Media and the Republican Party.  I don't see ol' Rinse lasting long.

theONE

hey you Jackstar*shit*head you homo pedo--keep da'fuck away from me you filthy homo pedo creep!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

CornyCrow

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 22, 2016, 05:12:26 PM
Presidents have always made promises that they tried and failed to keep during their time in office. Trump, however, is already the exception. He isn't even in office yet and he is already starting to abandon many or most of his promises to his enthusiastic supporters: specifically, the wall, massive deportations, withdrawing from climate change agreements, repealing and replacing Obamacare and prosecuting Hillary.

His vague explanation, in his latest interview with the New York Times, is that he just said all that stuff because he was campaigning -- IOW, he only said what he did to get elected. I have no trouble believing that. The question now (and the question all along for those who didn't buy his act) is, how his actual beliefs and priorities, whatever they are beyond his personal interests, will affect the decisions he'll make in office.

He's a wild card and as unpredictable as ever, which should please anyone who enjoys the kind of chaos that can cause. Still, he's bound to disappoint a bunch of people who were expecting him to at least try to keep his promises, not immediately abandon them. This period is like your first week at Trump U, when you start to suspect that you've been had.
I told people that he will say whatever it takes to be elected and that he only wants the office to further his own business interests - and lo and behold, he said that he has no conflict of interests now. 

He lead folks down the primrose path. 

mikuthing01

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 09:09:05 PM
pol hotlinks dont work on bellgab

I usually just right click and view image to images that don't display right on here cause im lazy but i fixed it.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2016, 05:17:52 PM
I know it's business as usual. I've witnessed it my whole life. It hasn't worked. It's not working and it won't work. It just sends the message that, as long as you're big enough, you can try almost anything and get away with it. We should just all start operating on this sociopathic principle then; and then what need have we of government if it's really just a war of each against all? I was hoping for some real change that didn't come at the end of a gun barrel but I suppose that's the only real kind of change now.
That would take a LOT of gun barrels and more firepower than the US government.  Doubt if that sort of change will ever happen. 

norland2424

Quote from: Segundus on November 23, 2016, 09:16:22 PM
That would take a LOT of gun barrels and more firepower than the US government.  Doubt if that sort of change will ever happen.

that type of change will never happen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Segundus on November 23, 2016, 09:16:22 PM

Not if a bunch of people holding those government guns start losing faith in the official narrative.  ;)

Donald Noory

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 23, 2016, 08:08:03 PM
You shouldn't be.  NIT uses his DN handle when he's gotten into the cheap stuff.  There isn't much that doesn't get by either of them.

Yeah, there couldn't possibly more than one person who thinks you Trumptards are imbeciles.

Enjoy life in your fact-free universe, with your new fact-free President-elect.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 09:17:35 PM
that type of change will never happen.

Hey, numbnutz! It's exactly how THIS country happened.  ::)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2016, 09:25:31 PM
Hey, numbnutz! It's exactly how THIS country happened.  ::)

so let me know when you will start shooting up the feds

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 09:27:19 PM
so let me know when you will start shooting up the feds

lol...lame.  ::)

Just keep loling, norland. That's about the extent of your "range."  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2016, 09:28:38 PM
lol...lame.  ::)

Just keep loling, norland. That's about the extent of your "range."  ;)

no this isnt funny, if one advocates the bullet over the ballot , then one should be prepared to carry it out, so again let me know when you shoot it out with the feds.

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 23, 2016, 07:51:42 PM
The following post is brought to you by grade eight... ::)

I guess you as a canadian faggot prefer posts where pud or SV is talking about fucking Mother of another poster in her ass
or that she is sucking his cock, those filthy posts didn't trigger your faggot canadian ass ,but these posts did-
you must be a faggot in that case since you are so butt*hurt about this word *faggot* , but not by that other filth posted by pud or SV

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 09:30:53 PM
no this isnt funny, if one advocates the bullet over the ballot , then one should be prepared to carry it out, so again let me know when you shoot it out with the feds.

Look, I get that demagoguery is your thing, baby but Homey don't play that shit. Most rational adults understand that in discussing something you're not necessarily advocating it. Clearly, you're not a rational adult. You'll have to try to find another victim.  :P

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2016, 09:37:53 PM
Look, I get that demagoguery is your thing, baby but Homey don't play that shit. Most rational adults understand that in discussing something you're not necessarily advocating it. Clearly, you're not a rational adult. You'll have to try to find another victim.  :P

again this proves my point.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 09:42:17 PM
again this proves my point.

All you ever do is insult, lol and tell people there's nothing to see here. You're a credit to humanity.  ::)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2016, 09:47:09 PM
All you ever do is insult, lol and tell people there's nothing to see here. You're a credit to humanity.  ::)

funny since the start of this convo i havent insulted anyone, while you keep attacking me? hmm hypocrite much.