Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on September 10, 2019, 11:02:40 PM
With all due respect Heather, the phony enthusiasm in your voice is just horrible to listen to.

Let's face it, it's BAD when even your troll fans can't think of anything to say...

You noticed that too.  She's struggling to make his implausible story interesting.  My blood type is A-  and I have no special powers or ability.  I think all the claims made about people with a negative RH factor is bunkum. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 11, 2019, 12:37:09 AM
My blood type is A-  and I have no special powers or ability.

A- here too. I can move objects with my mind, but I'm normal otherwise.

Lilith

Well, I'm not sure how interesting the show tonight can be since FaceBook Dave just had this guest on his show.

I really think Talk Show hosts should check to see if their potential guest has been on another show very recently.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 11, 2019, 02:46:46 PM

...I really think Talk Show hosts should check to see if their potential guest has been on another show very recently.
Wouldn't this require Heater to do something?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 02:01:11 PM

You mean to tell me that's a special power?  Who knew? 

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 02:01:11 PM
Gloriously normal.

Morgus

Well, I'm not sure how interesting the show tonight can be since FaceBook Dave just had this guest on his show.

I really think Talk Show hosts should check to see if their potential guest has been on another show very recently.
Thats the guest that was scheduled the first night HW disappeared for several days and the stream was dead...
Supposedly the guest got no notice at all that the show was not happening that night too.

Kidnostad3

I don't think Heather can afford to turn any willing guest down.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Dave from West Hartford and Cornelius the ex prison guard/inmate from Texas(?) make an appearance. 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 11, 2019, 05:57:19 PM
I don't think Heather can afford to turn any willing guest down.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Dave from West Hartford and Cornelius the ex prison guard/inmate from Texas(?) make an appearance.
"Corny" is from Alexandria, Louisiana. He also tried to run for sheriff. (Lost.) "A quirk in Louisiana law allows him to run for office as a felon," according to the news. Gotta love LA politics. So much corruption and hilarity.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on September 11, 2019, 05:55:06 PM
Thats the guest that was scheduled the first night HW disappeared for several days and the stream was dead...
Supposedly the guest got no notice at all that the show was not happening that night too.
Nice.  Great job, Heater.  Stripper dance habits die hard.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2019, 06:02:38 PM
"Corny" is from Alexandria, Louisiana. He also tried to run for sheriff. (Lost.) "A quirk in Louisiana law allows him to run for office as a felon," according to the news. Gotta love LA politics. So much corruption and hilarity.

I thought it might be a "progressive" policy for reintegration of ex convicts into society. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on September 11, 2019, 05:55:06 PM

Because phones.

-Lee in Cholo Sizzel, NM

coffee and smokes...

what, no garlic and warm milk to go with that Heather, my baby?

Morgus

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 09:04:38 PM
Because phones.

-Lee in Cholo Sizzel, NM
Tonight Heather indirectly replied to your "why not use Skype instead of phone lines" question...
In effect she just doesn't want to do that.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on September 11, 2019, 10:15:31 PM
Tonight Heather indirectly replied to your "why not use Skype instead of phone lines" question...

I heard that :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on September 11, 2019, 10:15:31 PM

And I know why she doesn't want to do that.  But she'd never admit it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 10:18:16 PM

Technical ineptitude? ???

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 10:18:16 PM

Caller ID?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2019, 10:20:21 PM
Technical ineptitude? ???

No, she wants a clumsy, complicated phone system so she can feel like she's really doing radio.  That's all.  She wants the aesthetic and self satisfaction of buttons and knobs.  She might have no idea what those buttons and knobs do... but in her mind, this is how it's done when you "speak radio."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 11, 2019, 10:23:11 PM
Caller ID?

Every inbound Skype call shows you the number, and it's simple to block particular numbers.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 10:33:37 PM
No, she wants a clumsy, complicated phone system so she can feel like she's really doing radio.  That's all.  She wants the aesthetic and self satisfaction of buttons and knobs.  She might have no idea what those buttons and knobs do... but in her mind, this is how it's done when you "speak radio."

She’s using a soft phone now ... so really she is just using a slightly less shite version of Skype.

Pizzapunch

It's a good thing no one else in history ever tried doing a radio show in pahrump with phones.

[attachment=1,msg1355310]

LadyFish

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 12, 2019, 07:53:51 AM
It's a good thing no one else in history ever tried doing a radio show in pahrump with phones.

[attachment=1,msg1355310]

Is that the real reason Art kept quitting, he couldn’t get his phones to work in Pahrump?

Hog

Quote from: VC on September 08, 2019, 01:09:44 PM
Here's the audio clip where Heater talks about SR and BellGab. She's nuts going on last night after midnight. It just proves her sleep patterns are totally fckd-up to try and connect with her fans in the dead air after midnight. Weird.

She's probably doing texting and email too. Bwahahahaha!
Here is that clip of Heater talking good and bad of Bellgab.

I've got my rotary/pulse phone warmed up and ready to Bellgab

peace
Hog

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 09:01:57 PM
Yewww teewwww??

Yew betcha!!!  I once mixed a Manhattan using only my mind.