• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

RoseGirl

Quote from: zeebo on December 10, 2016, 08:44:06 PM
There may be some uncertainty principle at work here - when I look for the randomcast, it's not there, but I suspect if I just do something else, it might show up.

What the heck is a random cast? Is it a new show? Never heard of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_trSIBCgF0

K_Dubb

Quote from: zeebo on December 10, 2016, 08:44:06 PM
There may be some uncertainty principle at work here - when I look for the randomcast, it's not there, but I suspect if I just do something else, it might show up.

http://paranormal.chat/ zeebs

WOTR

I found an article with some helpful suggestions for hosting a telethon.
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/lets-look-at/

It lists some possible guests for your show.
The Former Olympic Athlete
Washed-Up Celebrity Fresh Out Of Rehab/College Circuit
Evil CEO With a Heart of Gold
Guy Who Spent Last Year Begging You For Money
Emotional Guy Making Desperate Plea
Diseased Kids
*I would add that you should probably include somebody from the SPCA

It also suggests a great way to keep people glued to their television (or, in this case, radio.)  "I didn't even mention that most telethons seem more like a car wreck inside of a zoo. You're stuck gawking and no matter how hard you try to turn away, the parade of bloodied monkeys is just too entertaining not to watch."

There you have it.  Please provide the required parade of bloodied monkeys.

George can beg for money, OLG and Noory can both play the role of "washed up celebrity" (though only one is fresh out of rehab), MV can play "the evil CEO with a heart of gold" and Jaz can be the emotional guy who breaks down while pleading for the lives of the starving pussies.  The role of "diseased kiddys" can be played by Orangie and his fellow felines.

Thanks.

heater

Great find WOTR!

This is going to save us so much time planning.  I think you've nailed the people and roles they should play.

We are changing lives here folks.  Those pussy cats are gonna have an amazing holiday.

Fun show last night man. You and the redcoats were a good mix. OLG may very well be a genius of some sort. I had to tap out around the three hour mark of obsessing on Falkie. It's half really fun show, half really fun psychosis. Looking forward to the next time you boys put something together.

chefist

Yea, thanks for the show. Fun times.

"Feed my cats, STFU not your business...Feed my cats, STFU not your business."....

https://youtu.be/bjQzJAKxTrE

Quote from: Chefist on December 11, 2016, 04:14:53 PM
Yea, thanks for the show. Fun times.

"Feed my cats, STFU not your business...Feed my cats, STFU not your business."....

https://youtu.be/bjQzJAKxTrE

You've a fine singing voice Chefist.  I will be first in line to purchase the holiday special. 

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 11, 2016, 04:20:54 PM
You've a fine singing voice Chefist.  I will be first in line to purchase the holiday special.

Thank you... we'll get to work on the tracks soon.

heater

The show will be online very soon.  I am going to break it up into two episodes so its not a huge single download.  I am working on a distribution deal right now for the RandomCast and should have details very soon.

Falkiethon 2016 is alive, more to come on that as well.  Keep an eye here and on the Musings thread for moar. "I guarantee it!"

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on December 11, 2016, 10:56:34 PM
The show will be online very soon.  I am going to break it up into two episodes so its not a huge single download.  I am working on a distribution deal right now for the RandomCast and should have details very soon.

Falkiethon 2016 is alive, more to come on that as well.  Keep an eye here and on the Musings thread for moar. "I guarantee it!"

Falkiethon?

I thought we were doing a Balkiethon to assist Bronson Pinchot from Perfect Strangers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: themudking on December 11, 2016, 10:56:34 PM

As I was one of the speshul guests, should I get my publicity photos revamped? And maybe get a PA?

Is it too much to request/demand a rider for next time?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 11:51:00 PM
As I was one of the speshul guests...

Any new stories of gruesome murders involving children?  Asking for George Noory.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 12, 2016, 12:34:21 AM
Any new stories of gruesome murders involving children?  Asking for George Noory.

Not this time. I was completely unprofessional and had the giggles frequently.

heater

***EMERGENCY DISPATCH***

THIS DISPATCH IS TO ALERT ALL RANDOMCASTERS THAT MR. SENDA HAS DECLARED HIS INTENTIONS TO NOT ALLOW THE FALKIETHON TO FEED HIS CATS.  HIS LATEST VIDEO DREW A LINE IN THE SAND THAT HE DOES NOT WANT US TO SUPPORT THE CATS THROUGH THIS ROUGH TIME.  CURTIS STILL HOLDS OUT HOPE THIS MAY CHANGE BUT THE FALKIETHON IS IN JEOPARDY.  WE HAVE CONFIRMED WITH JUSTIN THAT THE RECENT VIDEO IS NOT SANCTIONED BY THE CIRCLE OF TRUST (PLUS JUSTIN) AND THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM MR. SENDA.

HELP THE RANDOMCAST PRESENT THE MUCH NEEDED CAT FOOD TO THE HORDE BY CONVINCING MR. SENDA TO CHANGE HIS STANCE ON SHIPPED CAT FOOD.  HE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THE CAT FOOD ON THE SHELVES LOCALLY IS SHIPPED AND NOT PRODUCED ON THE SPOT (WE HOPE).

FROM THE PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPT. OF THE RANDOMCAST.
MEDIA QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO: 317.708.4500 OR EMAIL THEMUDKING@GMAIL.COM

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on December 12, 2016, 04:25:18 PM
***EMERGENCY DISPATCH***

THIS DISPATCH IS TO ALERT ALL RANDOMCASTERS THAT MR. SENDA HAS DECLARED HIS INTENTIONS TO NOT ALLOW THE FALKIETHON TO FEED HIS CATS.  HIS LATEST VIDEO DREW A LINE IN THE SAND THAT HE DOES NOT WANT US TO SUPPORT THE CATS THROUGH THIS ROUGH TIME.  CURTIS STILL HOLDS OUT HOPE THIS MAY CHANGE BUT THE FALKIETHON IS IN JEOPARDY.  WE HAVE CONFIRMED WITH JUSTIN THAT THE RECENT VIDEO IS NOT SANCTIONED BY THE CIRCLE OF TRUST (PLUS JUSTIN) AND THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM MR. SENDA.

HELP THE RANDOMCAST PRESENT THE MUCH NEEDED CAT FOOD TO THE HORDE BY CONVINCING MR. SENDA TO CHANGE HIS STANCE ON SHIPPED CAT FOOD.  HE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THE CAT FOOD ON THE SHELVES LOCALLY IS SHIPPED AND NOT PRODUCED ON THE SPOT (WE HOPE).

FROM THE PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPT. OF THE RANDOMCAST.
MEDIA QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO: 317.708.4500 OR EMAIL THEMUDKING@GMAIL.COM

I think Justin is the key to the Falkiethon. Justin could actually be in charge of the whole Falkie Organisation and Falkie himself could just be a decoy for the real Master Justin.

In the Star Wars New Trilogy Queen Amidala used a decoy. Could Falkie be Justin's decoy?

Rise Justin and take your rightful place on the throne of Casa Senda.

pate

Well shoot, that sucks!

I blame Jaz.

Please tell me that the preliminary talks with Ms. McLachlan were going well at least?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc

heater

I hope everyone has signed up for notifications for the RandomCast!  The Falkiethon 2016 starts promptly at 9pm with themudking playing some tunes right before (you dont want to miss this part as it won't be on the recorded version!)

All info will be on paranormal.chat as well as a link to donate through PayPal and call in info.  This is the single biggest event of the holiday season.  If you miss it we will randomly download it to your smart device and inbox!  There will be special guests, surprises, and we will finally and truly uncover the cause of some of the biggest mysteries of the last several seasons!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: themudking on December 16, 2016, 09:42:13 AM
I hope everyone has signed up for notifications for the RandomCast!  The Falkiethon 2016 starts promptly at 9pm with themudking playing some tunes right before (you dont want to miss this part as it won't be on the recorded version!)

All info will be on paranormal.chat as well as a link to donate through PayPal and call in info.  This is the single biggest event of the holiday season.  If you miss it we will randomly download it to your smart device and inbox!  There will be special guests, surprises, and we will finally and truly uncover the cause of some of the biggest mysteries of the last several seasons!

Does this mean a donation has to be made for a call to be accepted? And what time is rehearsal?

heater

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 16, 2016, 09:45:41 AM
Does this mean a donation has to be made for a call to be accepted? And what time is rehearsal?

At this point donations are optional. #KeepTheLightsOn

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: themudking on December 16, 2016, 10:00:15 AM

Optional is good.

ONeill

ONeill

Quote from: themudking on December 16, 2016, 10:00:15 AM
No no - #Keep The Lights On

wr250

Quote from: themudking on December 16, 2016, 09:42:13 AM

welcome to your regularly scheduled randomcast ...

heater

*** FALKIETHON 2016 LIVE NOW! go here: http://paranormal.chat

call in 317-708-4500 or Skype: LiveShow 99